3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayyouneed 19.11.20 03:51 am

Prime/secondery veapon questions. (Diablo 2)

The goal is to make 2 barbs: french crumble UT and v as in the gaude toruma bwz.
Actually on the gaedd you can peck BVC and not think too much, the lion's share of the smoot is already there (except CoA BERBER, of course, and the state tiar 2/20/30). But I want to do the same as a frenzi bistba'griefba and then there were difficulties. I read the short-term forums, counted everything in the Ias trac and quite confused.
1. For starters, which hand is prime? The one above the gloves or the one the first one wearing?
When you equip one or both of your dual-equipped weapons, the primary weapon is always whichever weapon was equipped first. The secondary weapon is the one equipped last.
2. Which hands are taken into account, and with which are not taken into account: ias, kb, ds, ll, ar, etc. (The torum says that the grief should be 34 degrees for max ands, but if we have a bist with 40% ias, is it not easier to make a primeory or we lose some important moments because of the fact that grief becomes a sic)
3. If the Grief should be the main weapon, the calculator gives out such figures: Skill Fransy I will have within 23-29l, ie for max speed of 5 frames with 9 litres of fanaticism IAS on the grill should be 39!-35 appropriately.
All the word-ish about IAS is connected with the fact that in UT the frenzer I want to put on a drawing of san/atma, and in the ghouls to shove a jewel with damage on demons. And grief to cook with 39 ias business risky, there one potzik sells in ba 39/390, but it turns out to be more expensive all my assembly xD

For a detailed answer on the second point I will plus every top of this good man on this wonderful forum!
123 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 19.11.20

yamas, Obsessed
One writes about vv, the other about The French. Guessed?

O
Obsessed 19.11.20

perchi sat
aBUCHa, soul drainer?

started making barba in a single to calculate stats and not pump
Rocked from scratch and passed the game?

I'm for The French! :D

And something tells me that if The French are yusy
and yamas canawas too! ;D

y
yamas 19.11.20

Obsessed
Krch I don't know where I'm messing up, your "average" is similar to what I've described.

O
Obsessed 19.11.20

yamas, okich, let's not argue, or away, Kulinka came! ;D
P.S. yamas are pits? :D

Q
QLinkee 19.11.20

Obsessed wrote:
and yamas canawas too! ;D
Oh, well, I didn't finish it.)

A
Archon Guard 19.11.20

that's the sps of the coulis he found for me this moat and that old theme, and then here strayed from the topic at all!

Extra
ist+ist (2 sock armor)
Requirements Strength +((160-190)(varies)-Base Requirements Strength)
Level (3-9) Fanaticism Aura When Equipped (varies)
-25% To Enemy Random* Resistance (varies)
-20% Faster Run/Walk
50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Replenishes Quantity Charges 1 in 2-5(varies) sec on Other Equipped Items
* - All Ressistance & Magic Ressistance & Amplify Damage %

the question was about the addition of auras from the bist and that's to them that in the company I offered this at first glance is not very clear, but nevertheless a very thoughtful moat
The essence of this junk is to cook for a certain number of attempts a kind of inghimofort substitute in the company to two bistas, we need from it aura lvl 9 and no less, and reflex charges of a second in 2..3 so that the charges t t from the amuille are less comfortable for flights, and of course that the rivers of the p. cooked less, although the latter for that assembly with two bists is not critical because they are a p norm plus

a
aBUCHa 19.11.20

Obsessed
Yes, no just stats looked like to put p dex etc. I made in the ss shael to break higher was and the grief apal respectively for the dmg, in the areat vex put, but more and more understand that it is necessary to go there lo. and the game took place on the server then bers with mules and psbre played with many norms etc., perchi sn. krachin bles q crafting peppers 20 ias cb 10 , ll and p and something.

m
minovalo 19.11.20

reptiles about bersek and other entertaining "facts"

The speed of the ofd, as far as I understand, is also used in hit inv (except for the initial free frames).

O
Obsessed 19.11.20

Archon Guard, weakly take their sheets under the spoiler, m? ;-)

has passed, and at the French?? I'm going to be afc, but then I'll read it!

A
Archon Guard 19.11.20

Obsessed
so I and RB write here spoilers are not provided the same)
if the GHG was a black design, not white, would sit there

m
minovalo 19.11.20

Obsessed
The frenzi has only the basic speed of the "left" hand, on the ias don't care. Who is interested, can test so and so on the tysip. ;)

T
Torum. 19.11.20

Sayyouneed
There was an infa that the vulture in the second hand should be 37 andas, but I did not develop this topic, since 3BEPb in any case norms.

PS may have developed it. Through Kulinokov. Or it was with the cocts.

P
Progon_mulov. 19.11.20

aBUCHa
v pvm ww crap, zerk i frenzy - ne crap
v pvp zerk i frenzy crap, ww - ne crap
na video raki s 1.5 kleshnyami

[
[FLAME] 19.11.20

freenzy s grief + azyre i na edinichky ww vse rewaet ^_^
i kak freenzy xorowo dereca i nejit' s ww otlichno pinaet daje na 8 ppl
AVE FLAME !
Spoilers are also on 1 will not hurt to swing

R
Rivnyanyn 19.11.20

[FLAME]
Why is frenzic in 1?

[
[FLAME] 19.11.20

Rivnyanyn
Well, for example, a pack of soulers is more convenient with the vv shoot

m
minovalo 19.11.20

Antipeka.

T
T-Fox 19.11.20

In the norm in pvm, the main thing is to dress yourself properly and measure. Riper mast heev. There are only trawls with mana.

O
Obsessed 19.11.20

Frenzoy uses only the basic speed of the "left" hand, on the ias does not care.
It's over, isn't it? Don't you care about Yas of the ofehand? Or maine, too? :D (I'm not thrall!!!)

m
minovalo 19.11.20

Obsessed
Maine is affecting.