3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demitshur 19.11.20 03:56 am

NG (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon
In general, I had a desire to become infinite for use (not once) and witch 3 became regame as any part of mass effect. When they turn in support, they write

Thanks for reaching out.

If you are referring to starting a NG' on an existing NG's gamesave we appreciate your suggestion.

The team is currently working hard on our upcoming projects, so it is unlikely it would happen as an official DLC update. Your best hope is the modding community.

Happy hunting,
Michał of White Orchard

So I turn maybe there is already a mod on ng?
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzengrave 19.11.20

"to make ngz become endless to use..." to use what?

D
Demitshur 19.11.20

Shadowarm
Yes, there are not so many games and the witch loved it.

D
Demitshur 19.11.20

Dzengrave
to use the old save (which has already passed the game). Just running around the cards and things to collect I'm not drawn to and the game is good.

D
Demitshur 19.11.20

Shadowarm
DE MD has already passed 3 times (72 hours) it is not so long and the witch with all the wells pulls for a long time.

D
Demitshur 19.11.20

I only have a question about fashion or not, read and for what you and do something other pancake guys a little less soap. And the question in the mods section and not just to discuss how it would be good if the game would be .....

D
Dzengrave 19.11.20

Demitshur
If I understand you correctly, then you would like to freeplay after the NGJ even, then the modification is even remotely related to this approximate http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_the_daily_monster_hunt_challenge_obyavlenie_ohota_na_monstrov_v1_30-134958/

D
Demitshur 19.11.20

Dzengrave
it's just hunting and I'm an interesting new game with old Persian and all his stuff.

O
Ostap Bandera 19.11.20

It's not going to do you any good.

D
Demitshur 19.11.20

Ostap Bandera
It's like a song, listening until you get bored.

W
Wild Rider 19.11.20

Demitshur
And what's the problem with running a regular game again? There is no green, there is no money... Hardcore... And in the NGJ already everything can be collected if you want.

D
Demitshur 19.11.20

Wild Rider
I've got it all and the Herald 93. Hunting them to go further than 100lv to take, look at the items with the maximum level (just cards, armor to collect at first does not pull). That's why I'm looking for a mod on ng.

B
Bupycop 19.11.20

Demitshur
Level 93 after NGJ? You see 1/3 of the game just flew and did not perform, because in a normal passage, the first 55 level take and in the ngz respectively 110, but as there is a lock on the 100th, then without problems take the 100th level. And on the topic, somewhere I saw console commands, which supposedly change the meaning of ngz to the usual and you can start ng

Shadowarm
The witch has 3 main endings and each secondary task on a pile of options, those who are interested in seeing them all, pass the game several times.

D
Demitshur 19.11.20

Bupycop
I would really appreciate the link to the team, although looking at the nexusmods there is nothing close or so about what you wrote.

D
Demitshur 19.11.20

Daaaaaaaaaa found the commands
simngp(0)
NewGamePlus(1)

I
Ivanych 19.11.20

Bupycop
I wonder how you got to level 55? I finished the first passage on the 39th, while performing all the side quests and orders.

B
Bupycop 19.11.20

Ivanich
Have you taken into account both the COP and the KIV?

I
Ivanych 19.11.20

Bupycop
Hmm... No, I didn't. When the first time passed - there were no additions.

P
Popolam 19.11.20

Demitshur wrote:
Daaaaaaaaaa found the commands
simngp(0)
NewGamePlus(1)
Unfortunately, it is not possible to start the NGJ correctly. After the simngp (0) command, the job level will drop to the initial (0 to 50 in KIV). You can increase a little more if you already enter simngp (1) in the NG. The job level will be in the 30..80 range. But for a level 100 player, it's still not the same. And then there's the ambush: the inventory isn't dumped properly.