3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RulVPlane 19.11.20 03:57 am

How to crack shogan2 through artmani. (Total War: Shogun 2)

Played a lot of time in it, captured almost all the land. After a while a little tired and decided to crack the money through artmania.But I do not succeed, the code run the game and then the artmania and choose the process that the art gives out what can not open the process. I tried a few art, and everywhere the same stuff.
Shogan 2 pirate assembly 1.1.0.5346.324823
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
RulVPlane 19.11.20

Well in the empire I specifically raised Russia, captured almost all of France, all of Sweden and part of the Persia with Crimea, trade goes with almost all the leading countries so that the income is normal))

D
DonOlivka 19.11.20

Why trade when there is artmania) turned the window and traded himself and the UK

R
RulVPlane 19.11.20

I had 2 guards was (removed) one- with artmania, the other - without))

A
Aleksandr Serzhantov 19.11.20

It just breaks.
1) To crack the money, you look at how much money you have at the beginning of example 2000 , 2) you wind down the game alt-tab, 3) Turn on artmania, 4) choose the process Segun 2 press to look for the starting amount of 2000 in game 5) Turn the game choose the construction of any building or unit watching the received value of money (for example after building the farm it will be 1050) 6) Again winding down the game, Weed out the value of money (1050) 7) You screen until you have two 4 byte values left and change to any amount you need.

2)) On the skills points of the hero and general on breaks also but the action is a little more than 1) You will earn a hero or general level 2 in the game, that would be 2 skill points 2) press to look for 2 points, 3) spend 1 point on any skill, weed out the result to zero (order of weeding 2-1-0-reset of skill selection-2-1) press in the game to reset the choice of red mugs skills, weed out 2 points of skills and again spend 1 point skill You're weeding it out again. 4) received 4 bye value change to any need you need.

I'm more interested in how it's on tech confession breaks down.

S
Shogun 3 26.03.22

Good luck to everyone 😉😁
I also decided to try artmani in the shogun grandmother pumped it up with a bang and it works, but pumped in a detachment of swordsmen at 16000, I was glad that I would blame everyone left and right😋😎 but nevermind my 16000th detachment of samurai with katanas was crushed with 800 swordsmen of the enemy🙁☹️ I thought it was some kind of mistake, but the 2nd and 3rd times they smashed me to "0" even with a smaller number😒 what's the joke I can't catch up🤷🏻‍♂️ Who else has encountered such a problem? And how can it be solved