3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20 03:57 am

Need help with the console (Fallout 4)

This is what I need help...
For example: worth the refrigerator in sanchuari ... I used to take them apart, and in the new preservation I decided to leave and use ... Well, what doors workers will be like shelves ... But they stand crooked... I've found the code and I can't figure out how to use it.
modpos so I ask for help to chew me)) namely id should be prescribed?? all these values x z y honestly can't figure out
19 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 19.11.20

In such piles of construction decorating DLS, is it possible to create refrigerators not added? I really wasn't looking.... but so much stuff was shoved into them.

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.11.20

The Homemaker has it all.

V
Vyxyxol 19.11.20

Gold555
Open the console, poke the left button on the refrigerator, enter the command modpos x 1 (in place 1 can be any number, but within reasonable, if you enter 1000 then the object "will fly" do not know where), the refrigerator moves on the axis x on you, if you enter -1 then move will be from you, if the axis y then moves left/right you, z accordingly up/down. You can combine axes such as xy, yz, xz, then move on two axes at once.

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

You've been
Thank you SO MUCH!!!
Cheburator Founder
Gur1
I don't use mods

G
Gur1 19.11.20

He wrote:
then it will move on two a downs at once
And around its axis? That's what she's supposed to do.

G
Gur1 19.11.20

Gold555
I know I'm not talking about fashion, I'm talking about add-ons.

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Gur1
There's no fridges.

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Gur1 wrote:
And around its axis?
You've been
But around the axis?? This is a case for me... Well, there's not one refrigerator)))

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

You've been
Now checked the cheers all running! But that's around its axis really need .... Can't you tell me how?

n
nikita2112 19.11.20

I would like to learn how to get an ID object. For example, a clean double bed (I don't want to put fashions, they are glitchy). To put yourself in a settlement. You can click, but it's kind of going to be the wrong ID, but the ID of this particular bed. And I need an ID to insert. It seems to be called ref-ID.

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

nikita2112
Oh I would also like this bed, but I never found a way to get it except through fashion.... But I don't use them either. I have a bunch of codes for clean pre-war items of food stuff and so that's where to put it all? Maybe someone's going to need it.

P
PIRAT69 19.11.20

Gold555
Put it on... Or as a text file. Like that) in the tab files or whatever it is. I'm not so fascinated by this Minecraft chip. Small houses built. Fast and high-quality. They live in tightness and not in offense. And happiness is held at 90' Everyone is happy, this is the most important thing. Again, all settlements do not reach hands. So far, a few are happy. And they're silent. How will begin to arise, build .... He set up a shelter. Everyone has to be dumped. And let yourself live...

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Badfox1988
It's probably not a Minecraft chip but a sims)))and I like to build.... I'm getting fed up in the construction site- ran shot ... Tired of shooting went to build ... I don't think so.
And if you create a separate theme for the codes then will be banned?or the theme will be removed?

B
BlackTigerTK 19.11.20

Gold555
If there are a lot of codes, it is really better to make a text file, archive and place in the Files section.

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

BlackTigerTK
Well I don't know much or not... 20-30 pieces of the same institute

B
BlackTigerTK 19.11.20

Gold555
Total about 60. I think a lot:-)

V
Vyxyxol 19.11.20

Gold555
I don't know such a team, unfortunately. Maybe she's not even there.

C
Calapsar 19.11.20

modAngle z 180 ?

Z
Zolotko555 19.11.20

Super! Worked! Thank you!