3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kan-29 01.12.20 12:22 pm

Yukon Households (SnowRunner)

Why on the test when fulfilling the contract for the factories at "Peak Bik-Salamon" it was necessary to place only 2-3 household in the residential area and on the basis of me required 10, 15, and again 10 householdes is the same where so many boards and take containers? or it's a bug of some kind
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dobbi 06.12.20

kan-29
This bug was recognized almost a week later and said they were working on fixing it. The most interesting thing is that not which households are considered - one household equals five at once - in the end they put 2-3 and pass. I thought I had one household for one - maybe because I closed the main quests on the first map. Another bug I had that the household was considered only in one residential area (the closest to the plant) and the funniest account from there went to all 3 residential areas. i.e. 15 household in one zone counted at once on 3 zones.

D
Dobbi 06.12.20

I will add to one residential zone to climb 12 household - 3 more household can be put on top of the faucet, but you need to put sideways on the key. with the crane you will adjust how you count leave with the crane in this position and then 2 more cranes just adjust.

15 household in the full can be scruffed, but it is very long. You can use another bug, but if you do not want to make fun of the game to break do not yuzai
Spoilers in general, if you haven't corrected yourself, take what thread is heavy. on 8 cargoes, for example, with 2 cards you go to the first you get up not far from the tunnel, then take the btra and go on it to the sawmill - for example, park the btra to receive the load and turn on the card card jump on the heavyweight. and already on the weight there will be a button to receive the cargo as if you are on a sawmill and all loaded .- he made only for crafting household.

V
Vyxyxol 06.12.20

Dobbi
kan-29
1 household in the collection I have equal to 5 points of cargo in the required place of unloading, I play on PTS.

k
kan-29 30.12.20

Someone corrected something like, but all the crap in the task is 3 change houses, but in statistics it still requires 15

D
Dobbi 05.01.21

kan-29
read, it seems that not all of the bug went away, but some brought 2 cabins and just restarted the quest and everything became normal for them.

V
VladKonPerm 11.01.21

Dobbi
From another forum. "I downloaded the 11th version, but 15 cabins remained. I had to look for where this infection is hidden. It turned out in the CompleteSave.dat file. I opened it in Notepad ++, found the number 15, replaced it with 4, saved it, loaded the game - voila!
Search for this expression: "neededLivingAreaValue": 15 "Personally, it worked for me.

D
Dobbi 11.01.21

VladKonPerm
Why are you tagging me Won kana tagay he needs. I closed another 15 cabins long ago.

V
VladKonPerm 11.01.21

Dobbi
Well, I'm sorry. I'm new here.