3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 02.12.20 12:31 am

Equipment duplication (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Has anyone else come across?

Now in Lynconshire, I picked up a Gallosax bib in his chest (part of which is set in Lynconshire and is going), but this very bib I was in at the very beginning of the game, but I do not remember where, and now I have two.

Also for some reason I had two Hunter bibs.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MC_Black 02.12.20

Maybe a bug? I have the same nonsense. As long as it doesn't get the armor sets.

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

It didn't happen with the gear, but it was with runes, and today the wolf (horse) has created clones

w
wintermute322 02.12.20

We'll find it like a warin axe to duplicate, I'm glowing that there are no two axes from the bear

y
yar1097 02.12.20

wintermute322
For a bear there is a second one-handed axe. It's called the Firda Axe. But I don't remember where I got it.

k
konoha 02.12.20

It's also with a bib, it's the reason it glitches me perodically when you're argde.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

The Wolf of the Mercenary
also two hunter bibs

m
mylovar 02.12.20

The Wolf of the Mercenary
there is one.) Bug)

l
lesorub88 02.12.20

4 bodies of the hunter,appeared at reinforcement,only the place is occupied, need a chest.

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

Today's patch will remove the takes

V
Vyxyxol 02.12.20

Sanek1971
He didn't clean the nip, as there were three, so they are still there.

S
Sanek1971 03.12.20

You've been
I know, on the contrary, I added, before there were no takes, this despite the fact that I started a new game after 60 hours, as it began to fly out and hang dead, after the patch .started on a new, three days there were no departures, no hangs .And yesterday the hour played and again departure, the log sent a sense, xs shorter than it should.

S
Sanek1971 10.12.20

And in my store the same item is sold now, I have already bought two and the third same hangs again, it happened when the settlement of the 6th level became.