3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sithomazafakatron 27.10.19 01:07 pm

Graphics (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Is it me or in DDR 2, the dialogue is worse than in Witcher 3 and in the Odyssey?
What do you say about this?
260 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 27.10.19

I will say that the design and physics of the game stronger,and not so much it lags

D
D0pE 27.10.19

Let's say that you have no console or are you on YouTube looking at 360r.

S
Sithomazafakatron 27.10.19

D0pE

To compare

B
BarackKamacho 27.10.19

Sadomasoquismo
The only cloud in the Witcher better

M
MunchkiN 616 27.10.19

in the console Witcher 3 grass 2 measures grows so no
in General, the YouTube graphics in рдр2 good for пс4про. can't really find fault anywhere
and ische there's snow falling from the branches and pressed and water, 3D clouds and volumetric rays in the Witcher no
Witcher current standing mountain is able to slide and clean remains a cowboy like a sack of Brokeback mountain falls matugama and all soiled and finally the roach on the wall with a run to kill
boys coats with skin parallaxfree fluffy fur inside is as it should be wolves fluffy at the same offset point. haven't seen much hairy animals as possible for such a fur-like physical waves do to he in motion, pressed or unbent. if this is finally gration
on account of the Odyssey has not yet been on YouTube do not know Tama of the possibility of grafon

d
darkpromo 27.10.19

Obviously that is worse, even such masters as rocky will not squeeze more than expected from iron 8 years ago.

I
Int0xicate 27.10.19

D0pE
Even worse, he's the local Troll, everywhere every game writes. Today is Sunday, so let detest to raise FSI in the network. And then tomorrow, school for the gray life will begin.

D
D0pE 27.10.19

Sadomasoquismo
What kind of game you're thrown off. What is there to compare at all. The picture of the Witcher even interface no. Bullet what is unclear from what platform.
Int0xicate
well of course a schoolboy ass tears. autumn aggravation.

I
Int0xicate 27.10.19

D0pE
Well, at least let this clown amuses us.

P
Pikolin 27.10.19

Sadomasoquismo
And these screens with at least one platform? I've seen you whining about the smallest map in RDR2,shitty about the Witcher,about how you never want to spend on something that you might not like it. Here you want to find out, the DIALOGUE is better shitty Witch or not?
Question: you're living a sad g**but only in the Internet that kind of role,and he the cool guy?

S
Shimuto 27.10.19

Yes, but in RDR on the PS4 are bad. Hboks much better. especially if you don't 1080p or 4K. and some of 1440p (2K) is abstulit and you teksturki 2x2 pixel... Is that a joint that is Rockstar. Because many new games have modes abseil even in the settings.

f
fox345 27.10.19

Shimuto
This is not the school Rockstar, and malice. The first part was the same, Curling the game looked noticeably worse.

-
-zotik- 27.10.19

the dialogue is better than a PC, and on a subject in the Witcher 3 is not the best game che che but the Witcher is not graphist

b
bomjeeeke 27.10.19

guys who play the Proshka. You have no problems with hdr? I when he included the picture becomes dull, if you turn off the color much richer. As it should be?

T
Tanc2021 27.10.19

on the PS4 the old crappy hardware, my video card is more expensive than PS4 with all the games ! so this cull and allow to test all the PS4 and then in 2020 could see the game as they wanted on PC. that's all !. this soap with snow that initially the plate.

T
Tanc2021 27.10.19

Left Behind.PG
it is not excluded

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 27.10.19

In the beginning, the dialogue seemed terribly soapy, then when the prologue was held the General impression of scenery and improved physics, but the soap is still there. Perhaps odiseya on ultra on PC looks better, there's just no such physics and interaction with the world. And most DDR 2 PC's, so it's silly to compare. If it came out on PC, I on PC and bought it, and, satisfied with the graphics, what about the PS 4 pulls, to maintain interest in the game of this graphics enough

D
DEDGAMER 27.10.19

Some bloggers are already saying that there soap,face vague and Sony crap,on Xbox one they say is much better and suggest to play there.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 27.10.19

DEDGAMER
Well what fool would take a useless box for +2 fps and a little less soap pictures? I personally as a PC player, playing all on ultra picture-in-рдр2 really like, she is very clear and detailed. The quality of the graphics like in GTA 5 on PC on high.

D
DEDGAMER 27.10.19

Tula Potsik
What sense to compare console and PC,I play on PC in 4K ,and the console GTA5(it's pretty miserable in the chart) are not even close to the clarity and degree of distance from the PC-shnoy version.