3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adolf_S 27.10.19 01:07 pm

Legendary animals online (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hi all !help please,is there an online map of the legendary animals?
If Yes, where to take it?
And generally where to look online and them white horse?
Four days nothing happens((((
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 27.10.19

Adolf_S
White before(a year ago) was at lake Isabella,I personally found her and tamed,although at R*,then bugs went(and still appear),I made$ 100 thousand in game currency and not steamed,and the legendary the beast,there are areas on the map(look in the Internet),but they still need to look for in these areas,although it may be somewhere and have infa with their exact location for sure.

d
digitalkid 30.07.20

Adolf_S
Like no. Otherwise they would have been easy to find.. there would be a crowd stood in anticipation of the spawn. =))
Horses can only buy. It seems even the most frail wild horse does not allow herself to travel.

Tried to catch the Hungarian and no options. Takes off no matter how try.

D
Dk5530 30.07.20

DEDGAMER
Hi. Prompt money can be transferred between players , friends ... just about items of different ??? As money nfarmer ???

r
rostoman84 30.07.20

Dk5530
Through the cargo horses

Z
Zere 05.01.21

rostoman84
How?

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 07.01.21

I only recently realized that the legendary hide cannot be removed from the rump of a horse unless it is rolled. Can only be sold from Gus, but donated to another player.

And even today, the last legendary animal I found through the tasks of a naturalist - the puma Sapa. Damn, I probably haven't seen such a dull shit in all my experience in RDO. Scenarios are different, as far as I understand, but in mine I was running around the map for about 25 minutes - first find a few clues, then follow the trail, kill the poacher and move on, then again look for several clues and follow the trail again, then shoot the pumas in the house and go again, then kill 4 poachers, go again and at the end you are again attacked by poachers together with a puma. Not only have I never had such protracted hunts, but also the game designers of this mission have their hands out of their ass - usually you intuitively go in the right direction from hint to hint, and here you almost always go wrong, I had two hints on a rock that you either roll with trying to find a shortcut and mother everything in the world, or you have to cut half a kilometer around. And like the cherry on the cake - the horse got stuck in the stones and could not come up when the cut scene began, and the cougar stupidly dumped into the sunset, and it was simply unrealistic to catch up with her on foot. 10 out of 10 naturalist mechanics.