3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asmi_800 02.12.20 01:16 am

Bug in a world event with children (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

East Anglia, Kedda Altar, green children
After the children stole the offering, you need to follow in their footsteps, but who knew that the first one had to interact, otherwise the quest breaks down - as a result, the children just stand, that no matter what you do, the dialogue does not start, the marker of the event hangs on the map and infuriates. Did anyone do that? And where to put this event now?
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow_QZ 02.12.20

asmi_800

If saving download is not destiny, then try to move to Norway and back, very often events are so rebuyed. If it doesn't help, try to go up there the next day, real, not gaming.
I've had a couple of times, for example in Lunden, with stinky pots, a man didn't show up, the boot didn't help. flew home and back.
Hswho so, probably the world type "reboots", yes barrels with a pound on a new entit can be ripped

a
asmi_800 02.12.20

Shadow_QZ
Oh, thank you. No, neither Norway nor another day help - a week has passed already. Saving at the very beginning rolled back, the result was the same, so I thought I was just doing something wrong, that something else missed near this damn house, until YouTube climbed. Even the floor changed in the hope that this world will overload - everything in a nonsense.
Ah, the yubisoft is shorter, what can I say?