3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 03.12.20 02:16 am

Main game event 2020

What I'm interested in is what event 2020 will be remembered by gamers for a long time? Release consoles or graphics cards? Game releases? Unexpected success of some games? Maybe some offline events?
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sneaky Pete 09.12.20

OkGo
Bg3 - Disappointing Year

A
Andrew Nash 09.12.20

OkGo wrote:
The older you get, the more fun you eat.
I don't agree. The more games turn into a cold-blooded industry, the more likely it is to genocidal creativity, normal ambitions and art, to please Donat. The tougher the regime of corporations that focus on easy money, where you, as one of the developers - always a replacement link, if you, suddenly, do not agree with something or take the initiative.
Don't tell me I'm the one who's getting old. That's not the point. Just where there's a lot of money, by definition, don't care about the end consumer - and only a lot of facts in any industry just underline that.

G
Gomer11 09.12.20

Igor is drowning, the game year is just slag.

p
pranker 09.12.20

"What event will 2020 be remembered by gamers for a long time?"
It's one big event.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 09.12.20

The main event is that I bought a card for something drunk on a drunken head)
And if we talk about games, it's a remake of the Mafia!!!

K
Khaomi 09.12.20

No idea... Valve's return to work on the Half-Life series just comes to mind... Nothing really stands out this year has happened and probably will remain so until the end of the year.

H
HomeWork 09.12.20

I'm on my way to sitting on a chair, big event!

n
nfstarasov 10.12.20

We played offline apocalypse this year, if you know what I mean.

F
FatalFry 11.12.20

Ghost Play_YTB
Tournaments? No, I didn't hear

D
Dexter Morgan 17.12.20

I didn't remember any games at all this year. Well, except, perhaps, Ghostrunner'a. Well, nothing else even goes to my head.

H
Holly jolly 17.12.20

shit because of tlou 2

A
Anderby 17.12.20

Fail Sony with PS5 shipments worldwide. It hurt me personally and very many people I know.

S
Shadrad 17.12.20

Metro Exodus is the most important gaming event of the year for me. As soon as the game appeared in Steam, I immediately bought it. Such masterpieces come out once every hell knows how many years. I probably experienced such a shock only when I passed the first Mafia for the first time (and this was back in 2002).
Well, and, perhaps, with great stretch, you can add another remake of the first Mafia. But it still falls short of the original Mafia.

G
Ghost Play_YTB 17.12.20

FatalFry
Games don't have Olympiads. Tournaments are held

h
hvhClown 17.12.20

20fps, 15 minutes of firefights for an hour of kints, a tightly repulsed inventory design, opponents stupid as felts, 1 bug once a minute, 2k for a copy of the game, 80 fps in full HD on vidyuha in 190k, completed in 3 days.

Game of the decade

W
Waffen 17.12.20

In 2020, there were no games at all. Just Cyberpunk and ... that's all. The rest flew past.

D
DanteLaver 17.12.20

Failed launch of cyberbook, so many transfers, so many conversations, and in the end a crude game.

k
kli133 17.12.20

hvhClown
4 days even the
question has not passed : did you just run it?

h
hvhClown 17.12.20

kli133
all as the prereleases said. the game is short. I have already gone through the main campaign, absolutely without touching on such a thing as crafting and improving weapons. Balance in shit, I can go through the whole game with a starting machine, surrounded by so many abusive things that you can hang yourself.

n
neoTT 17.12.20

I deleted it on day 3, 2013 cartoon with a bunch of bugs, Farkrai 2 looks better