3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 04.12.20 06:18 pm

Developers have cut a lot from the release version of the :( ( (Cyberpunk 2077)

The network leaked the release of the mission from the 2018 show. The video was removed, but there was a note from one of the people who had seen it. Highlights:

- In the 2018 Demo, the hero was ahead and Jackie even said - lead. In the release version, the hero follows Jackie and he tells him - act secretly.

- A longer dialogue near the first dead body.

- Before the murder of the worker put the door (most likely, that the players did not run there before time and did not break the stealth scene)

- Now you can not immediately kill the enemy from the back, first it must be taken in the capture from behind.

- Less cruelty: In the 2018 show, Wee drowned an employee in the sink, and then shot his head in close-up, now just hits his head against the refrigerator.

- Different NPC type of dude pushing a wheelchair, replaced by ordinary enemies.

- The scene with shooting through the walls is removed, the enemy is now initially in the right room and in the walls pre-made holes. It seems even partial destructability of objects cut from the release version of the game.

- The player can now go to the windows and doors himself if he has an implant - in the 2018 show it was done by a partner.

- In the 2018 show, the player could have asked Jackie to carry Sandra's body, now there is no such possibility.

- After the hero takes a shot at Sandra, there is no longer an option to "bring her to her senses."

- Medics no longer tell the player to move away.

- Underground Metro will not be in the release version can be added with future DLC

- From the additional areas around Knight City had to be abandoned then the game would be postponed for another year

And this is not all the list can be continued because the information on grains comes, it's all because of what happened that from CDPR left several leaders of the game, including the main writer and programmers and did everything in a hurry :( ((
53 Comments
Sort by:
k
krolikalkagolik 10.12.20

Cheburashka
They say medics walk to the balcony door before clinging the device to the girl.

R
Redline666 13.12.20

Sneaky Pete
On the contrary...

001fess 13.12.20

Cut content - plot, optimization, auto physics, nonlineaity, shooting.

S
Sneaky Pete 13.12.20

The physics of the car... it's terrifying

D
Dum0000Dum 17.12.20

Cheburashka wrote:
- Medics no longer tell the player to move away.
Have you played the game at all? They order to move away.

c
concluding 17.12.20

Expectation:

Spoiler

Reality:

Spoiler

* This is just one example.
Marketing has worked, every news portal has written that nudity is necessary and justified in the cyberpunk world, and that it will undoubtedly be complete. As a result, what? Even on the character in the game, cowards were stuck with censorship turned off. So another + to the cut content is nudity.

A
AngelV777 17.12.20

Wake the f *** up, Samurai, we got a cuty to burn!
Why did you cut it out? Unclear!

P
PAWEEL 17.12.20

It is very foolish to complain that something from the previously promised is missing.
However, after going through the entire plot and most of the side effects, I can share my thoughts on the theme that the game was conceived much more (Small spoilers are possible):
1) Take the prologue:
We are shown a video where V and Jackie frolic in the city and they tell us how to have fun here :
dancing - no
useable amusement park in the game - no
purchase of apartments in the game - no in the game
Next we go through a couple of quests where we are fed with the fact that everything will be very variable and unpredictable.
The same mission with the abduction (ransom) of the robot. In fact, I fell for it, since there were several ways to solve it before and during. - further in the course of the plot, this will not happen anymore (not counting the finale)
At the end of the prologue, we are shown imposed stealth - during the game it will be an extremely ineffective measure. And it can be seen that it was done for the jackdaw, or very castrated. Nirazu did not use the same boxes for corpses.
In the same mission (with the theft of the chip) we were shown bullet holes in the walls and windows. - I met the windows a couple of times, there is no wall.

2) after the prologue:
We are bombarded with activities and a bunch of information.
Side effects:
In fact, there are 2-3 side chains with mini-plots, of which only 1 has a plot meaning, the rest is just fun.
Everything else, go kill and do / find / steal / press something.
The meaning of the choice:
I did not understand the meaning of the dialogues here and, in particular, the possibility of choice. in 90% you have 1 option (yellow) that will simply drag the text further and a few clarifying questions.
There is no freedom of choice here. The company is decided at the end, the rest is a screen without consequences and meaning.

2.1) Customization:
It's just not there.
Here the fact is on the face - they cut it out, since even in the witcher it was possible to change the hairstyle. And here we cut a pancake for ourselves with our eyes, but the hair is not.
Considering the technology of the world, customization of a car also suggests itself, especially since you are offered to buy several options for one model.

2.2) Pumping:
There are fewer questions on it, but the rating system was clearly conceived as something more. Now it only affects the assortment of the store and the issue of orders. But then why wasn't it tied to the usual level?

2.2.1) This rating of post-death, rating of Johnny and ours also causes confusion.
They say the death rating shows how cool we are in the world ... but why? Obviously, there was more sense, as a result, only achievement in incentive.
Johnny's rating and ours (I do not remember their names) are generally not clear why they were invented.
When I saw them for the first time, I thought that the gameplay would be tied to this and 2 types of tablets.
That it will be possible to find the line between giving up the body or fighting further.
You might argue that this is for the secret ending with Johnny. But then why 2 ratings then?

2.2.2) Branches of pumping are also unclear why. In fact, craft is useful at the beginning (and without pumping), and then and without it, at maximum difficulty, you go through without problems.
The stealth branch is also unclear. Where it is necessary it is easy to pass without pumping.
But that's okay, my quibbles. But it seems that something is clearly missing. There is even a 6th cell, which is clickable, but not available.

2.3) City:
Beautiful, this is the minimum that can be said about the visual.
But dead, A bunch of zones that are either closed or simply not useful (and I went through almost all the plot
side effects ) Backed up on the DLC? well mb ..... but it still looks sad, considering 8 years of work.

M
MrKarlLogan 17.12.20

concluding
In patch 1.03 there was nudity and there was a nudity setting. This disappeared in patch 1.04.
I wonder why.

s
sapov 17.12.20

Here's what really catches the eye is the cut-out investigations on the street with the help of braindens, the whole city is stuck with them, either we wait with DLS, or it will remain so

E
Eriori 17.12.20

MrKarlLogan Has anyone
turned it off?)

M
MrKarlLogan 17.12.20

Eriori
The setting itself from the menu has disappeared)
It used to be:
Menu - gameplay - nudity on off
With patch 1.04 this setting is not

P
PhysxN 18.12.20

MrKarlLogan wrote:
The setting itself from the menu has disappeared)
And then what?

Spoiler

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 18.12.20

There is this nudity setting, it's just that for special personalities, as always, everything is buggy and the nudity setting disappears

L
Leo1968 19.12.20

MrKarlLogan wrote:
The setting itself has disappeared from the menu)
It used to be:
I have everything left. As in the equipment tab, take off all clothes, then GG is naked. But at the same time, if you look in the mirror, then in shorts. :)

R
R Tomatoes 19.12.20

xXLavrikXx
Well, at least Raytracing was not cut with:
Spoiler

U
Us cracks 19.12.20

PAWEEL There is
dancing, there is an amusement park in the " Rollercoaster " plan for the first point.
And then already touched on the DLC, because the same bridge to the launch vehicle has content to be.

A
Aleksandr Eremenko 19.12.20

It would be better to find a version of the game of 2018 and unchanged it would be merged into the network, and not this game, which is now, in the demos, the graphics, although dark, but it looks livelier than lagging shit in flowers !!!

A
Aleksandr Eremenko 19.12.20

Leo1968
yes figali in the mirror just look down and see panties

L
Lyokha Kazantsev 19.12.20

Yes, generally disappointed with the game. So many interesting things could be crammed into the game, but they didn't do anything. Even so, to steal a car, you just need to go up to it and poke f .... And if your skill allows you to just sit down and drive .... Couldn't you have made some more interesting hack in the form of a mini-game? Why did you add the ability to open the hood if you can't do anything there? Hacking enemies and applying some scripts to them is generally useless, it's easier to overwhelm with weapons. The world is generally boring, everything is closed, there are restrictions everywhere. I thought it would be possible to enter almost every building, but in total, nothing like that ...