3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 04.12.20 06:18 pm

Developers have cut a lot from the release version of the :( ( (Cyberpunk 2077)

The network leaked the release of the mission from the 2018 show. The video was removed, but there was a note from one of the people who had seen it. Highlights:

- In the 2018 Demo, the hero was ahead and Jackie even said - lead. In the release version, the hero follows Jackie and he tells him - act secretly.

- A longer dialogue near the first dead body.

- Before the murder of the worker put the door (most likely, that the players did not run there before time and did not break the stealth scene)

- Now you can not immediately kill the enemy from the back, first it must be taken in the capture from behind.

- Less cruelty: In the 2018 show, Wee drowned an employee in the sink, and then shot his head in close-up, now just hits his head against the refrigerator.

- Different NPC type of dude pushing a wheelchair, replaced by ordinary enemies.

- The scene with shooting through the walls is removed, the enemy is now initially in the right room and in the walls pre-made holes. It seems even partial destructability of objects cut from the release version of the game.

- The player can now go to the windows and doors himself if he has an implant - in the 2018 show it was done by a partner.

- In the 2018 show, the player could have asked Jackie to carry Sandra's body, now there is no such possibility.

- After the hero takes a shot at Sandra, there is no longer an option to "bring her to her senses."

- Medics no longer tell the player to move away.

- Underground Metro will not be in the release version can be added with future DLC

- From the additional areas around Knight City had to be abandoned then the game would be postponed for another year

And this is not all the list can be continued because the information on grains comes, it's all because of what happened that from CDPR left several leaders of the game, including the main writer and programmers and did everything in a hurry :( ((
53 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leo1968 19.12.20

Lyokha Kazantsev
I disagree on hacking enemies. Having the implants of "suicide" and "cyberpsychosis", tasks are done well when "quietly" is necessary.
Aleksandr Eremenko If there was a third-person view, then you could be naked on the street.

G
Grimganga 19.12.20

Lyokha Kazantsev scripts imbalance, especially at the end of the game. We squat down, throw a hack, request, and cut through the wall the entire location in a few minutes. Short circuit, Burning synapses, suicide, implant failure (one-shot any character), even cyberpsychic. The main thing then is to patch up the lock and prescribe the head to everyone to finish it off for sure.

B
Bomber 19.12.20

Rumor has it that almost half of the game was cut. This is true?

l
lewe0fun 19.12.20

Grimganga
Why wait for the end of the game, I quickly threw legendary scripts into intuition from the very beginning (fortunately, scripts and hacking are very easy to download), and the most useful is poison (one script cuts out the whole pack), then went into stealth, the same poison and crits scripts. Psychosis / grenade explosion / suicide for fun. It's very easy at maximum difficulty.

w
wiezmin 19.12.20

Identity stuck in intuition, I don't remember when I took out the weapon the last time. Talk with story bosses sometimes. The solution is interesting, but awesome. I also rocked the technique, then began a reaction, why does the current xs, there was a better force, then it would be generally thick and unkillable imba

G
Grimganga 19.12.20

lewe0fun About infection xs, I have not tried this script, today I will throw it instead of a grenade. And so yes 20 intelligence, 20 composure, 20 technique, 6 strength - socially entertaining build)).

A
Amoterasso 19.12.20

dances - there are no dances in the game You are

lying, there is an opportunity to dance on the dance floor in the club

L
LordZmei13 22.12.20

When you go through the game, you see how many were cut from the game. They promised one thing, but in fact they shit something like GTA.

R
Rampertumskin 24.12.20

clear.polish pig dogs

u
ukrmen 07.01.21

met the entrance to the metro, not marked on the map. People enter the turnstile and turn back. Works as a teleport

M
Mitsur 07.01.21

ukrmen
as far as I remember there are 3 more of them

p
papanduro 15.01.21

If we put the mod to change the type of the NPC, then, scrolling through the options for the Beast, we will see her digital image. This is either a variant with an alternative ending that will be, or cut content. Although, it is not clear how you can put it in there.
With the same mod, you can completely undress Lizzie, and only those characters with whom the word_forbidden_on_playground with the letter C is possible (what tolerant oligophrenic came up with this rule?), For the rest the "naked" option is not spelled out.

A
Alexey Dark 09.12.21

Bomber
Here, most likely it's a lack of time and a desire to quickly shake off the game by the top management (Fucking corporations XD) and make money, the same shareholders and top management received millions from sales, as soon as it became clear that the product was raw and unfinished, it immediately became possible to find fault with subordinates and look scapegoats
Well, in the future, you can throw the blame on the team, they say, the workers cheated the bosses out of business