3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
levka 1256 04.12.20 06:19 pm

Men, the question is about broken pixels. Are they?

Hello world!

Faced with such a problem, sat, worked yesterday at the computer, as noticed a couple of broken pixels. I think, "Yes, no. It's bullshit. What pixels, probably the cord has moved away, I will correct and norms" plan was doomed to defeat. By the end of the day, these pixels had become so many that began to detract from the work.

For me, for some reason, broken pixels, it was such squares that burned out and shine white in one position. And then a lot of dynamic and always flickers, when changing pictures. And on standard colors such as, black, white, red, green, etc. they are not, only when the colors have a change of palette.

Tell me, it's really broken pixels and there's nothing you can do about it? Or maybe the problem can be cured with software?

Just read the info in Google, so they write about 7 pixels, about 20 pixels, etc. I can take a picture, which shows pixels and all over the monitor to hold it, so these pixels in the picture will not disappear, they are all over the monitor and will go for a walk. The feeling that the whole monitor is a solid broken pixel.

4 Comments
Sort by:
b
b1mbo 04.12.20

Is it possible to use video time on the process by shooting a video card? It seems to me that judging by the last screen the problem is clearly in it.
Broken pixels monitor on as much as I know software does not cure unfortunately

l
levka 1256 04.12.20

b1mbo
Just run the monique directly into the system, without the see-it-all?

M
Marsj 04.12.20

levka 1256
If there is a set-top box or android, then check the monitor on them.

l
levka 1256 04.12.20

Brothers, thank you.

It turned out to be much easier - I'm an Indian.

The problem was that the cord was poorly inserted.