3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.12.20 01:13 am

Impressions of the game (Cyberpunk 2077)

The theme is just for your gaming experiences. Everything else - in other topics, or ban.

Played - write impressions.
144 Comments
Sort by:
l
look-look 10.12.20

Graphics 3 balls
Optimization of 7 points at 1070 on high goes 50 degrees
Sounds of norms
Expected more.

A
ALEX-220 10.12.20

shods are there but the game is still normal

R
Rounder 10.12.20

The Russian voiceover is not aligned, some unscripted speak very quietly.
Hairstyles are mostly ugly, it's not Baldur 3 with beautiful hairstyles, also for the sake of rofl you can not make a girl's beard as in Outer Worlds, although a man with a vagina or a girl with a penis is possible, but the pancake there even intimate hairstyles are. Also at the very beginning of the passage for the corporate there is a bug-stop game, when you sit in the avi and choose the place of sending does not appear dialogue, is treated with a restart save, the mouse also needs to be adjusted for well very slow review on default.
Speaking of bugs: Wee has a pinus and one of his breasts sticking out of the width.
Spoiler

R
RusLAN_74 10.12.20

This morning I downloaded 9.9Gb in GOG'e and launched on his confiscation (GF1066/16Gb 3200Mhz/i5-10500/FHD).
The graphics settings are all average. At the starting position in the garage -36 FPS - sadness :(
Impressions about the game so far are: wait for patches on optimization (well, if the comp is cool then of course you can play)

m
mylovar 10.12.20

Well, the game overhiped of course)The beginning is normal, the dialogues are nothing like this. For example, valgala at a more colorful and pleasant picture, with better textures worked much better. Militant has not yet tried, but the shooting average, not particularly pleased yet. Transport is average. The game itself, it seems that good. But it would be better to postpone for another half a year. I think it's not. And this whole high-tech is a scribe... I would have bought the game without such an advertising company. But here are the people who will want to join because of the massive advertising bombardment will be disappointed, most likely)But it is only the initial impressions, maybe then after rocking and shooting will like ... And in general, the gameplay will grow all sorts of chips and will be more interesting. And here it is the opposite. Expectations were higher, and impressions do not correspond to them)

p
polyhedral 10.12.20

I'm playing, 2.5 hours. It's interesting. The Countess arranges to play the giraffe 2060 without mouths. The balance between comfort and beauty. It's fine.
Game bomb. It is already clear that will fall on the shelf of favorite games.
I got what I had been waiting for two years.
The only voice of the GG in the Russian localization is not very, but not critical. It's more of my quibble.
I saw one bug. It doesn't hover either.
I will pass the game, I will write a letter of gratitude to the developers - they satisfied my wishes, for me the game means a lot.

S
Shimuto 10.12.20

Some very strange "censorship?" in the game. In the menu "equipment" the character is completely naked, but in the game he is in shorts. Why would you do that? (Yes, in the settings it is disabled.

S
SeregaTyl 10.12.20

The WASD character's motion keys cannot be reassigned to the cursor keys. Has anyone come across this problem? If so, did it work?

D
Derley 10.12.20

Raw so far, that's what the impressions are. 3k negative reviews - a lot for such a game. They've been rushing the Radishes, maybe we should have waited?
What they polish with time 100 percent, but what a first impression.
I'm not talking about cyber now, I'm talking about games with a day. Paradoxically, pirates get better experience. To them after a long time comes a fully polished game, and the first impression is not spoiled. So stick at two ends

M
Mr Hops 10.12.20

The Witcher III was passed 2 times on release. That's what I played for three hours. There is no desire to play any further.
UI is terrible. Driving cars is just disgusting. I won't say anything about shooting. I was looking forward to the game. But to my regret it turned out to be just a piece (I won't say what).

Z
Zaraku39ru 10.12.20

Wildly worried after seeing tests that the config will not pull on the maximum of 1080r. but the night launched exposed to maximum plus RTX plus DLSS on quality and vertical synchronization included also and stable 55-60 phps. Just not coming off 3 hours sat) Yes sometimes the game surprises in terms of gaming solutions, but in general I was very pleased with the purchase, never regretted. The game gives those emotions that I expected from her.
Config:
i5-10400
Goodram iridium red 32GB
Rtx 2060 Aorus

s
saa0891 10.12.20

I managed to play a little as it should be at work, but what I have seen so far I like, of course not without flaws.
The editor is cool, very many settings, actually in it is a hell of time and lost, it is in my memory the first RPG where the developers gave the opportunity to remove the underwear, there is even the possibility of various intimate haircuts to choose, about the genitals I do not even say.

I do not know why many complained about graphone, the picture in the game is excellent, the effects of awesome, dust particles, smoke, etc., a lot of small details, even the same monitors and screens look great, textures are also quite normal, at least from what I saw.

Started to play for the corporation and here, perhaps, there is a serious joint, the beginning and the serve is interesting (although the same DeusEX just merges) but you just prepared that now you will work for the corporation and see their entire kitchen from the inside, as you stupidly immediately drain, it is of course really upset, I do not know then the continuation of some will be, but too hard all break off "But in general, I liked the serve,spoiler will not.

The voiceover is quite suitable, than I have always liked the Poles so that they are not afraid to use a strong word and it adds just awesome atmosphere, it's funny that Jackie often inserts Mexican words, it also sounds awesome.

I didn't like the management in the dialogues, it's good that at least the scrol can scroll.
I just got out of town so that as it is going to have to look, the visual part as I said is quite suitable, stealth mechanics some strange, sometimes the bodies shoot even if you hid it for cover, but it will all have to be studied, the shootout I did not really appreciate because just tried to steal.
Hand-to-hand combat is normal, with cold weapons will be even cooler, in principle in training all the basic points showed, in general, all this will have to watch after at least something pumped, I have not really studied all this.

The Optimyzone is pretty crappy, but again I did not bother with the settings as the default on high and maximum put so I and left, until he came out in the city was all right, then specifically sagged.
Even during the trip, there were bugs in the form of silhouettes of trees, perhaps because I did not update the driver.

In general, I still like the game, the weekend will specifically study.

P
Protocol10 10.12.20

The game is decent, but not a masterpiece like The Witcher 3. A lot of downsides. In general, it is necessary to develop a tie, smeared with fools, experimented and enough. The witch's pilita 4. And cyberpunk will forget in a year, it's a normal game aaa.

V
Valentin_K 10.12.20

Passed the introduction, to the apartment V (this, as I understand, 7% of the game). English speech with Russian subtitles.
It's definitely a good game, it can be seen that everything in it is done well, according to the adult (and not as in the creations of some "AAA" gamers, where something is beyond praise, and something is done so that the game is tolerated, and as a result throw).

Graphically the game on the 2070 super looks great in resolution 1440. But in general, you can see that the game is made with a backlog for the future, because the graphics, textures, is revealed in 4k, but here already 20 - 30fps. Given that now all the story dialogues are conducted from the 1st person, we can conclude that the game will eventually be adapted and to VR. That is, the graphical touch of Cyberpunk will be completely exhausted only after 2-4 generations of video cards.

In general, to play interesting, in my opinion (a player who is already over 40 and outplayed in everything that only came out on the PC) the game was a success. I recommend to buy it and support the developers, so that those, in turn, pleased us in the future ten DLS to it. And they, I am sure, will, the potential of the game is huge.

J
Jafes 10.12.20

The game is monstrous, just monstrously over-ish. The plot at the beginning swings wildly slowly, the dialogues are very boring (they have one or two lines that do not affect anything - the wagering is not from the word at all). Shooting is average, AI enemies such themselves, stealth is made around the level of Metro Last Light (so-so). The interface is simply plucky-eyed, very unpleasant visually because of the red color and uncomfortable.
The plot tasks are set as a rail shooter, a lot of scripted moments.
At the same time, the city is really beautiful and detailed, but filled with similar activities in Ubisoft-style. In short, graphomania and expensive first-person staging - that's the best that it has. The game is not bad, of course, but not even close to 10/10 and not even close to The Witcher 3. Before the Witcher, she's like China.

g
gargarot 10.12.20

The soundtrack is my reverence. Design - cities, clothes, weapons, cars it's gorgeous. According to the gameplay - deus ex with a syndicate (which is a joke) crossed. The beginning caused just a puppy delight, but after 3 hours closed himself did not understand why, and continue not particularly lit. Something is missing, optimization mb, or bugs smaller, and the city itself is too on display inanimate, ie you go, see 2 cops in the door knocking on someone, and the development of this scene is not there and they are there and stand under the door silently, and so everywhere the scenery without development, clean, the edge of the eye and did not feel.

E
Eto_Snova_9I 10.12.20

A lot of bugs, graphic bugs, nps blunt, enemies blunt. Shooting like in Youngblood. The interface is clogged. I don't like it at all. I don't like cyberpunk myself. The first-person joker doesn't like it. I wish The Witcher 4 had been washed down. Phew, on the met first run to put zeros with two aks. In general, I do not like how CD Project Red changes its orientation on the fly. From the Witcher at once a sharp jump to Cyberpunk in the first person. It is immediately clear that the creators of CDPR in its replay in Deus Ex. Cyberpunk died a long time ago. He can't be resurrected. is still in the first person... Well reasonable.

l
logostramus 10.12.20

When I'm going to hit it, I'm going to go through.

D
Dartflame 10.12.20

Launched 2k on the ultras... Chet graphonium is not a non-uxt gene at all. Very bad so far (well, of course not very, but I expected just no worse than the rsdr2 and valgalla, and here closer to the witch) and tracing some scorched at all.

But the atmosphere is certainly fire. Right from the first seconds everything is interesting and beautiful.

S
SD-061 10.12.20

Bad optimization, bugs, bugs.... And where are those people who are in the news about the transfer of shouting maul transfer is only to the benefit, let it be better to be a slapped game, etc.?