3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.12.20 01:13 am

Impressions of the game (Cyberpunk 2077)

The theme is just for your gaming experiences. Everything else - in other topics, or ban.

Played - write impressions.
144 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ababkov Denis 10.12.20

nvidia311988
yes judging by the rollers with consoles they have a level of "Gothic 3" on the way out at the PC with a community patch first

J
Jon Bekket 10.12.20

I wish it had been polished for another year, with such optimization(

S
Senarmy 10.12.20

sardo
About cinematography in the first person - it's to CoD. Something, and this game this series can not take away and no one in this has not interrupted.

M
Mrrack 10.12.20

Started the prologue. It's like nothing. Of the cons of the Russian voiceover, five minutes later switched to English with sabs and soap.
In general, I will put it aside for a couple of months, I will not spoil the impression, the benefit is something to play. They're going to patch up, they're going to get the schedule.

c
ceptey8520 10.12.20

Mat is not in the theme, the graphics are not very, to be honest - worse than in Wolfenstein II (The New Colossus), a terrible narrative at the beginning, the face of the GG level is worse than in the brew crafting, a bunch of bugs, which I have for 1 hour was more than 38 in Horizon (starting from the fact that I am out of the texture with the speed of light throws away, to throw out of the game, after throwing out of the text) for me, incredibly wretched management in almost all aspects, no less strangely made and bagnain window with the setting of binding (it even F and E does not give a change of places). I read more than that, even in the death stranded death stranding so hated by many.

l
lesorub88 10.12.20

I conclude one, the more you expect the game, the it comes out. And the Poles hand-ed for almost 10 years musolyli, and in the end it is outdated, as before 2020, so precisely.

S
Sikator93 10.12.20

I'll leave my contribution. I'll tell you right away, as DNS is still carrying my physical copy of the game, downloaded Gogol Rip, could not resist. The impression is twofold, at first the game seems a little stuffy, began to play for the nomad, maybe other classes more fun. When I got to Knight City the plot intrigued, shooting so-so, especially when you shoot and the dummy does not fly out the dials and the strip hp slightly decreases, I do not like it, but it is subjective, the ride is made through the ass, the mate in principle does not cut and in principle to the place, the voiceover in places of the rules is not audible, the pumping is not yet audible. I would have written my opinion only when I had passed at least 30 percent of the game if it wasn't for the smart optimization.
With the game is a full achtung, friezes, brakes, artifacts, characters that light, then black, nps appear right in front of the nose, artifacts, from the window such light, as if there the gates of paradise open, map 1060 6GB, i5 4460 on board. Okay, fuck with it, it's considered that such a comp budget, but in the mouth of his sneeze puffs, the graphics there's not top, not at all,. Horizon, with dancing and tambourine in the settings of Nvidia and the removal of Jora experiments, on ultra works more stable than cyberpunk on minimals. Maybe they bet on the cards, I zz. I'll wait a couple of months, see what the patches fix, I would not like to update the current generation of comp.

l
laservic 10.12.20

Played for two hours, deleted requested a refund in Stim.

L
Lodnar 10.12.20

Whitewolf1939
Tip one - walk up to the patch where possible... Many complain about drawdowns in cars, and so far nothing much will be done.

p
pashalet 10.12.20

sardo wrote:
Who has a really powerful comp will see a good picture,
9-9900K, 32GB of memory, RTX 2080 Ti, 3440 to 1440, settings stand at higher
The beauty has not yet been noticed...

q
qwqw2011 10.12.20

I have 1050 average settings of 50-60fps.

v
vanoz13 10.12.20

qwqw2011
What did the phps measure? I have bandiks and fraps does not show in this game why?

B
Beirut 10.12.20

Ohohoho here and the pukans are burning at those who threw money into the monitor (it's the same snot they shit do not shout they)
well that congrats got soap of the year and bugs of the year))
you all))))))))))

q
qwqw2011 10.12.20

vanoz1
Don't laugh when 60fps without the verticals turned on, immediately noticeable.

v
vanoz13 11.12.20

qwqw2011
Did you get it right? Reread the pj, again...

G
GamerKnight 11.12.20

qwqw2011
Prouf to the studio. Even 1060 does not give 60 phps on average, and on your 1050 is only for a minimal fit in 30 phps

D
DeadManWalking 11.12.20

I thought Cyberpunk would set a new bar for video game quality, but in fact for 8 hours of play it never impressed me. I don't take the bag and optimization into account. I thought the level of interactivity would be better. And in general I do not understand what the fun to pass the game three times just a couple of new situations to see. Is it not better to make one long exciting story than a short plot to pass several times, despite the fact that the changes are not particularly and radically that something new will offer.
The voiceover is terrifying. Everyone knew the game was mega-expected. Couldn't you have done a better job of voice acting? In The Witcher 3, the voiceover was also in my opinion squalid (it was the acting pitch and not the problem with the speed of speech). Russia! What's a disgrace? What's going on, the enemy, and the rest of the society's help leaked here? Is this some kind of PR? I would say that now these disgracers were heard by all who played in Cyberpunk 2077 with Russian voiceover and will make fun of them, but the situation will not change. These variety freaks were paid, they got theirs. I hope the localizers have cleared something for themselves and will not deal with this garbage any more. (naive me)
The graphics seemed worse to me than in The Witcher 3. The textures of the characters are blurred. Basically, the emphasis is on all sorts of effects. Settings cost maximum, full hd, without retreising course. Video card 1070. Sometimes the brakes happen, but they are not critical, you can play, and I do not want to understate the schedule.
Summing up: once the game will pass and remove. There are more interesting games. Immediately 7 out of 10

o
origamikiller 11.12.20

Screaming, if you throw away the irritation of performance - surprising and himself, but absolutely did not come. Ran three missions of the plot after the prologue and so tired of the fight, the need to romp with the trunks, collect some garbage, disgusting physics of transport and shooting, motley and brightness, the characters as if from the Beh at the Dogs, their boring threp (it's kind of normal - the plot and dialogues, but still the feeling of second-class, it is not clear why it is necessary to spend time on it), - just all the time in the game, or just a reluctance to understand. Probably old age. With a calm conscience removed, I look briefly the plot on YouTube and forget. (And if you cut the Russian voiceover - you can be tossed in general from the level and how far the actors are from the live street mat, which they try to portray.)
And, of course, if the system is weak (type 1060) - do not spoil the impression, save up on some 3060 ti, then with a buzz will pass. On the old iron graphone is worse than in the ancient Deus Exe and zero smoothness (the spread of phps on minimals - 35-70).

y
yarik941 11.12.20

Agree with many WAU effect did not occur. Can anyone know why it is impossible (and is it possible) to raise these items at all?

_
_Red_FoXx_ 11.12.20

Well, on his confit (4790, 32, 1070ti, ssd) works normally, all evening I drive, and the result is - there are sometimes hangings - not critically, just one texture flickered (some garbage), sometimes Nps drowned with their feet in the floor, the voice of View is quieter than all the other voices in the game. The settings are all high or impressive. I'm happy with the game at the moment!