3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bog - Imperator 27.10.19 01:11 pm

How to get rid of the fine? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Killed in Riverwood guard (don't ask) and got a fine. At first I did not even realize that it got, approached the other guard and everything was fine. Went to Whiterun, got the mission. And once I go to Riverwood I was attacked the whole village. In Whiterun the same garbage, however, show aggression not all the guards, only if provoked. And the most interesting! Even if I approach them without weapons - they still banged me! Is it possible to get rid of this penalty by using the console commands, and is better without them?
31 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bog - Imperator 27.10.19

Killed in Riverwood guard (don't ask) and got a fine. At first I did not even realize that it got, approached the other guard and everything was fine. Went to Whiterun, got the mission. And once I go to Riverwood I was attacked the whole village. In Whiterun the same garbage, however, show aggression not all the guards, only if provoked. And the most interesting! Even if I approach them without weapons - they still banged me! Is it possible to get rid of this penalty by using the console commands, and is better without them?

h
h-H-h 27.10.19

as for the console don't know, but the fine will have to pay or serve, though not so Whiterun to another city is not exactly attack in Riverwood like the guards Witanowski here and attacked for their in General helps, it is something that would not be attacked, this rapid movement away from crime, and there is already talk with the guard to serve or to pay a fine.

h
h-H-h 27.10.19

as for the console don't know, but the fine will have to pay or serve, though not so Whiterun to another city is not exactly attack in Riverwood like the guards Witanowski here and attacked for their in General helps, it is something that would not be attacked, this rapid movement away from crime, and there is already talk with the guard to serve or to pay a fine.

B
Bupycop 27.10.19

SmileHorse
Come to those who jumped with weapons and get it back in the sheath before them(for prevention, you can get a pair of beats)), then there should be a dialogue with the choice of paying the fine, stating that you tan(1 ride), stay in prison or try to escape.

B
Bupycop 27.10.19

SmileHorse
Come to those who jumped with weapons and get it back in the sheath before them(for prevention, you can get a pair of beats)), then there should be a dialogue with the choice of paying the fine, stating that you tan(1 ride), stay in prison or try to escape.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 27.10.19

In fact, the game from any penalty can be removed after killing all the witnesses to the crime. But in this case it is not an option and maybe it's far from settlements. In General, if you have stolen the expensive stuff, it sliderui them where or where not disappear and go give up. To pay or sit up to you to decide. But expensive stolen goods necessarily take away from the inventory. Because even though crimes are counted separately in each possession and the penalty for the crime will be just him, but the stolen goods are removed, even if it was stolen without witnesses and in the other possession. As the guards whipped that thing stolen is not clear, probably across Skyrim on a stolen send.
I have a Winterhold Archmage robes clipped. For the novice magician precious. And then Dawnstar had to pay a fine, so I took the mantle. Had to boot. To flee the city and return without mantle.

E
Eremite_City 27.10.19

Put the Tower of Azura, go there in the lab and remove the fines.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 27.10.19

In fact, the game from any penalty can be removed after killing all the witnesses to the crime. But in this case it is not an option and maybe it's far from settlements. In General, if you have stolen the expensive stuff, it sliderui them where or where not disappear and go give up. To pay or sit up to you to decide. But expensive stolen goods necessarily take away from the inventory. Because even though crimes are counted separately in each possession and the penalty for the crime will be just him, but the stolen goods are removed, even if it was stolen without witnesses and in the other possession. As the guards whipped that thing stolen is not clear, probably across Skyrim on a stolen send.
I have a Winterhold Archmage robes clipped. For the novice magician precious. And then Dawnstar had to pay a fine, so I took the mantle. Had to boot. To flee the city and return without mantle.

E
Eremite_City 27.10.19

Put the Tower of Azura, go there in the lab and remove the fines.

n
nestrbob 27.10.19

SmileHorse
To almost with impunity to violate the laws in the provinces of Skyrim, need to become Thane of the provinces , then the probability of a fine or arrest is minimal . Via console , player.payfine guards stop the hunting for you and your debts to them immediately disappear .

n
nestrbob 27.10.19

SmileHorse
To almost with impunity to violate the laws in the provinces of Skyrim, need to become Thane of the provinces , then the probability of a fine or arrest is minimal . Via console , player.payfine guards stop the hunting for you and your debts to them immediately disappear .

B
Bog - Imperator 27.10.19

x-X-x
Bupycop
Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Sorry, but you all read? Even if I come WITHOUT WEAPONS, they attack me. So I would just from prison, but then all sad. To kill the witness of course is not an option, at least for children. In any case, thanks for trying to help.

B
Bog - Imperator 27.10.19

Bupycop
Will have to check. Thanks in advance.

f
flamingbit 27.10.19

Possible without breaking to remove this problem:
-Fit the guard with the weapon
When he starts to attack immediately hide it
-Then pay the fine or go to jail
profit)))

B
Bog - Imperator 27.10.19

x-X-x
Bupycop
Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Sorry, but you all read? Even if I come WITHOUT WEAPONS, they attack me. So I would just from prison, but then all sad. To kill the witness of course is not an option, at least for children. In any case, thanks for trying to help.

B
Bog - Imperator 27.10.19

Bupycop
Will have to check. Thanks in advance.

B
Bog - Imperator 27.10.19

nestrbob
If I don't find exit without console use your method. And tan I just did and can't be because only bear Farengaru Dragonstone. Thank you, your answer is right on the case.

m
magister1 27.10.19

SmileHorse
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Тема:98728
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Тема:296736

f
flamingbit 27.10.19

Possible without breaking to remove this problem:
-Fit the guard with the weapon
When he starts to attack immediately hide it
-Then pay the fine or go to jail
profit)))

n
nestrbob 27.10.19

SmileHorse
While inadvertent theft or murder , only one way out - pullback preservation .