3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dr_Bang 08.12.20 10:03 pm

Moira's shelter. The night watcher. Doors should be closed (Thief (2014))

1. Found a note. Judging by the oscillation of air flies ghost and extinguishes on the head of those who did not hide behind the closed door. I've lost some of my hels, I've closed myself, and I'm in a cell.
Tell me when they'll be fed?

SS:
Is it possible somehow to knock down this reptile, or then strains, besides playing at night, the sound is muffled and not very timely hear it.

2. I don't have an outlet in my toilet, so I play from the comfort of the table.
Where to put the bricks accumulated at moira's shelter?
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Koblov 08.12.20

knock it down - no, and there's no reason it, he circle does about a minute, on the trembling of air it is almost always visible and audible by the sound of closing doors
In fact, you don't have to be outside the door, just don't stand in front of him on the rectangle of his wei point.
And then, he wanders on the male wing only, and that's just the field of how you take the key to the women's. What's he making of you? Leave him alone

N
Nikolay Koblov 08.12.20

And from bricks savvy guys already build a bath

A
AR-81 08.12.20

That the extra bricks did not accumulate, you need to first rob the men's department, leaving at last the room where the key lies. The night caretaker doesn't wake up before this action. And then, taking the key, just to go into the women's, there is complete anarchy and no one looks closely.

d
dr_Bang 08.12.20

I thought the bricks were small. I went down to the basement and got into cinder blocks.
These with glowing eyes kill the man with three jagged arrows.
I interrupted a dozen of them, but they all climb and climb.
Just don't ask me about artmania and endless arrows.
Their reproduction process can be stopped at all?

A
AR-81 08.12.20

dr_Bang
There's only a dozen of them. Killed by fiery, explosive arrows and light bombs. I tried to beat them with a beat at first. It didn't look like it.

d
dwelar 08.12.20

I'm not going to take the key from me, he's a caretaker, and as I don't come to the exit, he wets me and screams. Then I get up and paint quietly, and he follows me and wets me again. Then I tried to run and he followed me again and wet me. and when in the closet hiding he walks and the torch shines and looks for me . and finds and stands until I get out. Poltergeist.
So scary.

K
K.e.k.s 08.12.20

dwelar, you must be burning a lot. The caretaker never noticed me. I just walk quietly on the cortans without coming into his sight, that's all.

A
Anastassii 08.12.20

Here I read, read and do not know, but how I could miss it, this caretaker ... explored all the departments, went down the stairs and the elevator below and below, passed the chapter, though instead of 12 mobs killed /stunned 11, because the very first missed))) I then did not plan to kill them on the count))))

Interesting))

S
Sinnerbob 08.12.20

This turnip keeper will only give if he's pressured or he's on you. And at least dance in a meter from it will not be anything. As for these fools in the basement, there are only eight and a dozen to beat no way. And about to kill/stun 12 mobs. As I said, these lupo-eyed in the basement only eight and three patients in the cells at the elevator. That's eleven. You need to stun one patient (all of them) and then kill him (all) with an arrow in the head. We get one stun and one murder, two points at once. The job has been completed.

A
Anastassii 08.12.20

12 mobs in total, you can kill in the basement and stun patients. Even the video was seen, only later already. And I don't want to replay the level yet, but I'm going to rewrite the second chapter, I collect the values)))

A
ALEKS54 08.12.20

I didn't see the night's caretaker!

A
ALEKS54 08.12.20

Can you tell the guys the mobs in prison?

A
ALEKS54 08.12.20

I don't know who it is.

M
Maksim Misikov 08.12.20

You can screen the caretaker, or then I took the key see only the legs and go scary

R
R.G.GOD 08.12.20

Prison creatures are inherently blind, but they hear very well. Next to them only a step, not otherwise. And they also react to the use of "eyes."