3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stevenson 08.12.20 10:04 pm

PES 13 vs. FIFA 13 (FIFA 13)

I have a friend. He's only played one footy in his life. It's a dog 12. Yes, yes! It's not a MISS12 typo. I recently had an argument with him. What's better?
To put it mildly, it was not successful.... Grug simply flatly refused to accept any comments, criticism of the PES.
Soon I brought him PES and FIFU starting with the 10th part. Imagine what his surprise was!
Having played in the 10th and 11th parts of FIFA and PES, and then in the 12th parts he noticed differences from the 11th, only fifa.
This proves once again that FIFA does not stand still like PES.
195 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 08.12.20

so in a year, maybe two years from now,
They promised to please me for the next year. See.
FIFA may be better at the moment, but far from ideal. It's just better.
It will be much more interesting if the competition continues. So we believe in the Yapsheki, I hope they won't let you down. )

M
Mr_B 08.12.20

Again!!! Every year the same thing, yes you understand, there is no one cooler, which is better, if you will stupidly say that Fifa or the dog - shit, then nothing to change from this, it is better to discuss all the pros and cons in these simulators, what there is worth changing or what to add. Collect the list, translate through Google and send to moderators, by the way, and in America and in some European countries do so. And they'll take your notes into account and try to do it normally. Then the competitiveness improve, and so you lose time for degradation.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

I don't think you know what you need. Who says that Fifa is far from ideal - that's just a slumber. I'm afraid to even imagine your ideal. It then should normally go only on computers with sky-high characteristics.

K
Kingmen90 08.12.20

I was pleased with the dog this year.

l
lkarambosl 08.12.20

I don't think you know what you need. Who says that Fifa is far from ideal - that's just a slumber. I'm afraid to even imagine your ideal. It then should normally go only on computers with sky-high characteristics.
Is FIFA your ideal? You like to play without comments, with falling servers, love when the game flies out or hangs? I have some bad news for you...

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

lkarambosl
What's? I play in my career, offline - all OK. Comments are there, what's the nonsense? I'm playing offline. The game never flies out and does not hang. I have some great news for myself.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

lkarambosl
Okay, for that matter, they didn't say a word about the servers. Discussed gameplay and graphics, if you did not know.

l
lkarambosl 08.12.20

Discussed GAME, if for you the game is gameplay and graphics, then I have for you VERY bad news

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

lkarambosl
now read the whole topic

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

lkarambosl
For me, gameplay and graphics - a game. online is crap because I don't like it. why shouldn't I love the fifa for the burnt-out online?

l
lkarambosl 08.12.20

Because online is part of FIFA

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

lkarambosl
for 40-50% of Fifa players just.

l
lkarambosl 08.12.20

Just for half...

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

lkarambosl
And for the rest of us, it's nothing. It would be for all the players, then okay. And so. Pf

l
lkarambosl 08.12.20

The game should be ideal for all players playing it, and if it is ideal only for half, it is not perfect.

l
lion979 08.12.20

New engines and revolution will be only for the next generation, probably.

f
feegaro 08.12.20

in PES only readaki and scripts (although in Fifa is also not without them), in FIFA departures in UT and other modes.
Conclusion, the best football is when you personally kick the ball, and with two feet in the weave knock the ball breaking the shin of the opponent)))

M
Molarky24 08.12.20

fifa for sure

p
parazels83 08.12.20

I've been playing dog for 14 years. In the current generation, the 9th and 12th parts are bad; 11 - an absolute masterpiece; 13 - I haven't tried it yet.

I've been playing Fifa 12-13 for a week. I wanted something fresh, new impressions. I wanted to order, but changed my mind and that's why.

What I liked:
- graphics, bright and juicy, rich animation, physics;
- Dynamic fatigue of footballers;
Licenses
Lots of settings
- a common novelty (after the dog).

What I didn't like:
Surprisingly few tweaks to tactics;
- pass and blow are poorly felt, the ball is weightless;
- The location of the buttons in Fifa is generally worse;
- the individual qualities of footballers are poorly felt;
- the computer shamelessly distorts the ball, circles, scores half goals after the shot, the defense at the same time does not understand what.

You see, THE PES is much better tactically, better conveys the SPIRIT of football. The computer scores smart goals, not cheating. The pace of the match is better than the match.
Fifa is spectacular, rich in detail, but at the same time empty as a SMAIT.

p
parazels83 08.12.20

In general, I refused to buy Fifa precisely because of the weak artificial intelligence. Primitiveism and cheating.