3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stevenson 08.12.20 10:04 pm

PES 13 vs. FIFA 13 (FIFA 13)

I have a friend. He's only played one footy in his life. It's a dog 12. Yes, yes! It's not a MISS12 typo. I recently had an argument with him. What's better?
To put it mildly, it was not successful.... Grug simply flatly refused to accept any comments, criticism of the PES.
Soon I brought him PES and FIFU starting with the 10th part. Imagine what his surprise was!
Having played in the 10th and 11th parts of FIFA and PES, and then in the 12th parts he noticed differences from the 11th, only fifa.
This proves once again that FIFA does not stand still like PES.
195 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.R.O.G.B.A 08.12.20

Prais26
Well, yes, it is still necessary to take into account the fact that most of the players of the Colombian national team play in clubs that even do not reach the average level.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

D.R.O.G.B.A
What does the clubs have to do with anything?

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 08.12.20

fcsm_ultras
What does the clubs have to do with anything?

I want you to ask.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

D.R.O.G.B.A
I bet you don't know what the club universidad de Chile, which, by the way, is among the top eight clubs in the world. Here's a good example.

j
jeorje 08.12.20

fcsm_ultras
I think the second one was recently named. after Barca.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

jeorje
it was a long time ago. now a little bit of UDH has rolled down

S
SkyGame 08.12.20

fcsm_ultras
That's when this de chili will play in Europe and that's when we'll talk, remember the sants were raised to the skies, this santium in one wicket as the children were blown, and Neymar did not help

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 08.12.20

fcsm_ultras
Lol.
"Best" doesn't mean "strongest."

I bet you don't know what the club is, Universidad De Chile,

In general, it is better to brag about your football grief-knowledge at school.

s
stpt 08.12.20

both games are shity, but the dog

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

stpt
Haha. as harsh and foolish as it may sound, but I agree.

A
ARHAT86 08.12.20

stpt
Absolutely disagree, for me the dog from 2008 No1, and Fifa No.2. You can at least call me out here.

A
ARHAT86 08.12.20

Yellow Bird
The dog is different and changes just need to look carefully - dog 2008, dog 2009, dog 2010, dog 2011, dog 2012 and dog 2013 - it's 6 completely different games, with its pros and cons!

p
parazels83 08.12.20

Okay, I ordered FIFA 2012 for 8 pounds from England... For a change will come in handy, although artificial intelligence is still weak.

He played in a demo against different teams. The computer tactics are the same (although the tactical schemes are different!): the passage on the flank - the shift to the insider zone - a pass on the forward, forgotten by all ...

A
ARHAT86 08.12.20

And what a picture of the PSA - as a real match, on the fifa look at the immediately see that - a toy. I remember in 2008 I first played Fifa in 2008, and then I bought a dog in 2008 and I didn't know there was a dog and thought it was Fifa. Since then, the PS for me is an alternative option. Playing FIFU eyes get tired more, because the graphics are blurred some kind. Psa count is clear, in a word beauty. I don't know what you're doing with this fifa baldet??? Because of the licenses? I can't argue fifa has the advantages of which the PSA does not have - refereeing, career mode, coach mode, licenses and a large number of leagues. But this is clearly not enough for the superiority over PSOM.!!

j
jeorje 08.12.20

for seven years, every year I necessarily run the dog, try to play, suddenly there is an illusion of mental overwork, the desire to swear and spit, carving in the eyes of what the Japanese call graphics and, with relief, return to the fife. I don't know what some people find in the dog, no licenses, not even Russian commentators. Yes, in general, delirium and shady rare, unworthy attention of the gamer and football fan, it is good that more and more people understand it.

A
ARHAT86 08.12.20

jeorje
you probably didn't look at the name, it was FIFA-)))

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

ARHAT86
No, the graphon in PSE is terrible. everything is like in a modern cartoon. It's obvious.

A
ARHAT86 08.12.20

fcsm_ultras
What does FIFA look like??? Footballers are like "zombies" from horror movies.

A
ARHAT86 08.12.20

jeorje
By the way there was already a patch for PSA and I downloaded it. And there are licenses for the English Premier League, and all forms of national teams, added Bundens League and second German division. The only negative of the Russian league is not, but it is not yet-)))))) So on the account of licenses do not worry - they will be.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

ARHAT86
Did I say something about fifa? You're just perfecting the PES, so I told you.