3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1play7 09.12.20 10:52 pm

Voice (Cyberpunk 2077)

Someone has probably already heard that Cyberpunk 2077 has merged and for many it was a revelation of the voiceover, which noted Nastya Ivleeva, Eljay, Danila Cross, Gudkov and BadComedian. Many people were shocked by this set of characters, but a lot of people and were happy with this turn of events. I'm interested in reading your opinion of what you think about this. Write)
129 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uelma 25.12.20

ABOUT! Well, how can you not throw kakahu in the direction of localization? Omeriganskae is better. And the conversion is not respected. And the nuances are not preserved. And speech lags behind. I. I. and I. and I.
And in fact, they did very well and qualitatively. I heard both old familiar voices and new ones.

A
Alexey13rus 25.12.20

In general, it will do, cool that uncensored.

S
SGate 30.12.20

Now I decided to replay Tomb Rider 2013, so there I didn't have any questions at all, I believed that the characters should talk like that, but here there is a 100% hit, but there are simply so stupidly voiced, no emotions, no charisma, in dialogues with Judy Alvarez I just want to turn off the game.

C
Cyberpunk3077 30.12.20

The voice acting is just awful, so it's not stereo yet, but mono.

i
iBatman 30.12.20

Voice acting Wylsa top

I
Ixiot 30.12.20

For example, in the female voice of V, in some moments, pain, fear, helplessness, anger are read in the voice. So I would not say that the voice acting is a failure.

A
Alex the one 30.12.20

It sounds somehow foreign, in the same Witcher with their accelerations and sloops it was more pleasant to the ear. GG seems to be constantly muttering in his ear, perhaps the effect of the game in the first person, but in Deus ex Zaitsev sounded much better. Well, the excess of mat hurts the ear. Be that as it may, but the first one should be dubbed, otherwise a good part of third-party dialogues will remain just a background.

d
dilat 30.12.20

I would rate the voice acting as 5 out of 10, or 6 out of 10. V is not bad, but, as mentioned above, sometimes he overestimates, sometimes he underestimates (in general, for a complete picture you have to go through the English voice acting). Jackie looks good. Panama too. Johnny is kind of normal, but it was absolutely perfect if he had a dubbing voice from The Matrix or John Wick, at worst. The river is not bad. In general, all relatively key characters are voiced at an average level, as for me. Except for Judy. It's somehow more false, the actress voices as if she doesn't care, without intonation (the fact that I didn't hear her in the original will be a stone in my garden), although maybe in the same original the voice acting is about the same. Ivleev, Poperechnoi and Eljay, I may have heard (most likely heard), but I don’t recognize their voices, so there is no hate to them (not a fan of their work). But I remember Gudkov - Skippy's pistol. Well, sort of also average ...

D
Denis g 01.01.21

The first such RPG that was played as a female character precisely because of the male voice acting.
Zhgg very well conveys many emotions, especially at the end of the game.
And yes, Judy liked it. He speaks to the point, without unnecessary pathos, very organically. She knows how to portray anger, but she doesn't need more in the plot. Although if you completely fail the end with a crossbow, it is very touching to say goodbye to the hero.

E
Eriori 05.01.21

Uelma
And what, they should be shouted for the screwed up translation and the wild miscast? Joni lost his irony, some of his calm phrases were replaced with stupid mates, or even a gag that was not even close to the text. Wee of both sexes are not even close, others overact, or vice versa, like robots without emotions. Despite the fact that there are enough good voice actors and translators. There are enough examples of what they can. They simply did not take a steam bath and saved.

N
Nurp 05.01.21

Joni - tolerant
GG man - disgusting and unemotional
Judy - disgusting and unemotional
In general, the voice acting is not bad.
A big minus in the mats, which they crammed where they did not hit. Then a solid mate would have been introduced like - why the heck fuck it, screw it up. Debiloids.

U
Uelma 05.01.21

As always. Nothing changes from year to year. The kids are screaming that American is better. Although 2.5 disabled people played with her. And when you want examples, why is it worse? no clarifications. They just say worse, but they are all perfect.
This is the trait of the Ryus community, shit from head to toe.

K
Kuzko 05.01.21

The principle depends on the character, someone is voiced edally, someone is so-so, well, just about 7.5 / 10 voice acting as for me!

p
papanduro 05.01.21

When you go through most of the translation jambs, you disappear somewhere, you get used to it. Although technical flaws remain noticeable when the volume level floats. In general, there are no complaints about the translation. But Spanish words with a Ryazan accent, then yes ... And, if you think about it, then this problem cannot be solved in translation. Although there were a couple of places where the replicas of the Latinos were left as they are in the original, but in parallel with the Russian. It came out crazy.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 05.01.21

Nurp
What did you get to the mat? It is nowhere out of place. Dialogue with Skippy. Why can't we leave the cold-blooded assassin regime? While processing the answer to the request why you can't kill more than fifty people, aren't you? A banned girlfriend, go to a psychiatrist, have a drink on the wheels. The intelligentsia got sick.

N
Nurp 05.01.21

The warrior of Morgoth wrote:
What have you got to the bottom of the mat? It is nowhere out of place. Dialogue with Skippy. Why can't we leave the cold-blooded assassin regime? While processing the answer to the request why you can't kill more than fifty people, aren't you? A banned girlfriend, go to a psychiatrist, have a drink on the wheels. The intelligentsia got sick.
1. I did not have this pistol.
2. There is a lot of inappropriate mate, even very much.
3. Believe me, rednecks are not a gift at all)))

W
Waffen 05.01.21

I didn't like the voice acting at all. A couple of characters seem to be okay, but the overall picture is depressing. There are no complaints about the amount of mate, again, only talk about quality.

D
Denis Sidenko 05.01.21

I liked the voice acting, everything looks natural and natural, immerses you in the atmosphere, except for the smart "skippie" pistol, of course, its voice acting is annoying.

e
edpru 05.01.21

About the mat is controversial He is either to the point, or it is spoken constantly. When it is out of place or they do not know how to speak it, but they insert it to show what is supposedly in the subject - you can hear it lousy, like an accent. There are scenes here that you only had to put in a couple of words, but they put a bunch of them, as a result, crap is complete dialogue if you listen. (Just a series I can't but I try - I swear :-). Mate is not a cry, here the emotion must still work, then there will be strength in him. strength in mate :-)

m
mikkelito 07.01.21

I would like to quote an intelligent person:
Spoiler