3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1play7 09.12.20 10:52 pm

Voice (Cyberpunk 2077)

Someone has probably already heard that Cyberpunk 2077 has merged and for many it was a revelation of the voiceover, which noted Nastya Ivleeva, Eljay, Danila Cross, Gudkov and BadComedian. Many people were shocked by this set of characters, but a lot of people and were happy with this turn of events. I'm interested in reading your opinion of what you think about this. Write)
129 Comments
Sort by:
K
KPOJINKC 07.01.21

Only one thing is clear - the English version, as a rule, is with the greatest coverage, and therefore they do not skimp on it. Just look at the imdb of the voice actors of the English version. There are quite a few people with a strong track record (including dubbing movies, cartoons and games), and not bloggers recruited from YouTube. For example, FemV was voiced by Kerami Lei behind which some dubbed games are only under three dozen and under a hundred anime. And in such a case, practice decides a lot, and the English-language version, by definition, will be a cut above in this regard and it is foolish to argue with this. Another thing is that for those who do not know English. the localized version remains the only option available.

A
Alastor crow 29.01.21

For most of the game, the Russian voice acting keeps the "average" level, with rare imbalances in "you PE-RE-IG-RY-VA-E-TE" and "wow! But it's not worse than in the original." On the whole, it is tolerant, we basically don't have much better sounded projects.
Another thing is that the original (English, not Polish) voice acting is definitely better. The original is always better by definition, there is nothing you can do about it.
Regarding the Eljeevs, Ivleeva and other "menagerie" - it's just stuffing shit on the fan, nothing more. None of the listed ones received any significant role, the participation of the notorious Ivleeva with Eljay is generally limited to one single in-game advertisement, which occupies ~ 0.001% of the voiced content in the game. This was done, obviously, to attract additional audience. It turned out shitty by ear, about the audience - hell knows. But there is definitely no tragedy in this.
Key Characters:
Jackie - excellent.
The beast is good.
Johnny is excellent (yes, excellent, it is clear that Keanu Reeves, who gave Johnny looks, facial expressions, movements, and in the original voice acting also a voice - numero one by default, but it was simply impossible to compete with him here).
Vi (male) - below average, very often overestimates and sounds deliberately pretended, and the voice would be more suitable for some teenager, IMHO.
Vee (female) - average. He also often replays and sounds feigned, but does it less often than Vee-man, the tonality + is adequate.
Panama is good.
Judy is not bad, BUT ... the voice in timbre and tonality is very similar to V (female), so in the dialogues it sometimes seems that the characters are voiced by the same person. Jamb.
Takemura is good. The man even tries a little in a Japanese accent, for which a separate huge plus. To score on accents is a crappy tradition of Russian voice acting.
Romansabelny Negro policeman (honest, I forgot his name) - not bad.
Fixers (all) - variable. From "good" to "bearable".

O
ONEEX 22.02.21

1play7
I personally didn't like the voice acting in Cyberpunk.
The Witcher is many times more harmonious.

f
fakepuffy1 22.02.21

The voice acting is so-so, too simulated, I would like something realistic

p
pashalet 06.03.21

Alastor Crow
In general, I agree, except that in my opinion - the voice acting of Panam, Sol and the detective in a pimp coat sound extremely weak. The feeling that actors with generally normal voices were given separate pieces of the narration, out of the game context. As a result, they often "read a book with expression" instead of natural human speech. The feeling of a Tyuz radio play or an audiobook turned on in the car does not leave when you listen to them.

Z
ZahaDooM 30.03.21

Normal voice acting, one infuriates that LGBT propaganda has already begun in games ...

S
SAMURAI18 30.03.21

concluding
I completely agree with you.

a
arsenii200899208 30.03.21

I personally liked the voice acting of the characters

D
DekretFeministka 30.03.21

The voice acting is full of shit, better in English

M
Magnum 500 09.05.21

Everything is fine with the voice acting, it fits harmoniously into the surroundings. Mats do not interfere, sometimes of course it's funny

B
BazzDroid 09.05.21

The number of shit-eaters in the comments is surprising, they called pissed bloggers, tick tokers, non-singers and singers to voice acting, and you are happy to eat, but there are mats, huh, mats are cool, a person who plays cyberpunk, single-celled

B
BazzDroid 09.05.21

DekretFeministka
dude, in solidarity with you, we are very few

j
johncon 09.05.21

BazzDroid
Everything is subjective. However, as always. Who should have been called? People who voice films, that is, recognizable voices? And there will be such a shit that their voice will be perceived from other characters in the films. Thank you, don't ... It was calculated that the voices would not be recognized in the game, because they would be associated with other heroes.

B
BazzDroid 09.05.21

johncon
Arrange a casting, no? There are a lot of talented, colorful, charismatic people, there is simply no way to express yourself. And in principle, who needs them really? We have Ivleeva on the voice acting with Aljay

I
IngwardIn 09.05.21

BazzDroid
And I agree with you dude 🤣
Shit- eaters minus, for many, if they swear in the game, it's already good.

I
IngwardIn 09.05.21

johncon
So these are professionals in their field! In different roles, their voices sound completely different, a professional is never the voice of one role!
In many good films and games, the same actor can participate in the voice acting, and you did not even know this and did not notice. Judging from my own experience, I realized this after I got acquainted with the work of one of the Russian dubbing actor.
The whole value in the voice acting is the correct presentation of emotions and the comparability of the voice to the character, and then there is diction and the delivered voice as a whole.
I cannot say that I do not welcome all the voices of celebrities in Russian dubbing .... the same Aljay did not sound bad in the role of Spam from the cartoon "Ralph Against the Internet."
But still, I would give more preference to professionals.
Of course, it would not be right on my part not to mention that the selection of dubbing actors for the characters also turned out to be jumbled, and no doubt this also influenced the overall picture.
johncon wrote: It was
on this that the voices were not recognized in the game
It was precisely because of this that these voices were recognized and did not fit into the game and were associated only with real characters.
And it is designed more for the Russian fan service, so that a sophisticated player would not say: "Oh! -Oh! This is Evleeva, and this is Poperechny, and this is Aljay, etc."
By the way, a similar effect worked for me in the film "Nobody", when I saw Russian actors and heard real Russian speech in foreign cinema.

D
Denis g 09.05.21

After completing the game, I completely changed my initial opinion about voice acting.
The only one who coped adequately here was V's male voice, which at first seemed to me the most dull and mediocre.
But no, he is the only one who simply perfectly conveys his attitude to what is happening in this big top, demonstrating how much he does not care about all this clownery. Apparently the dude was given the entire script to read before the voice acting.
The rest are trying something out there, but either they were initially not aware of what they had to grind on, or the money turned out to be more important.

j
johncon 09.05.21

IngwardIn
Again, everything is subjective. Everything is as usual, nothing new)) I don't know about such characters as Evleeva and Aljay. Yes, and they voice the very crumbs. The main voices do not hurt the ear with recognizable heroes.

I
IngwardIn 09.05.21

johncon
As for subjectivity, I agree, an inexperienced player will not care. Yes, on the whole, it's okay to play. But I initially expected something at the level of the third witcher, and in comparison even with the acceleration of speech in the witcher, cyberpunk is somehow not very good.

K
Keks 09.05.21

Played with Russian and English voice acting. Still, I liked the first one more. In Russian voice acting, the voices are perfect for the characters, emotions are well conveyed.