3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex 164 rus 09.12.20 10:54 pm

Did you get the game hacked? No? I want to download (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

They write that the pill is sewn. Is that crazy?
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 09.12.20

Alex 164 rus
It's not a good one. If it had been hacked, it would have already been on all the trackers.

P
Protocol10 09.12.20

Alex 164 rus
for a touching subscription to the Jubils for a month, just pass and valgalla and watch dog, roughly speaking on a five-hat per game will come out, not 2500 rubas. And no one will break anything, can only start breaking in the spring.

P
Piratstvo blago 09.12.20

Alex 164 rus
Don't rock it in any way. This game hasn't been hacked yet. Possibly hacked in the next 2 weeks, but only after the release of the patch. This has already been written on the kraktulz and reddit.
All releases on dubious torrents are this banal viruses. Don't rush it, there'll be hacking.
In addition, less than a day is left before the release of Cyberpunk. It will immediately begin to be distributed on all torrents))) that it can be immediately downloaded.

I
IIHumanII 09.12.20

That feeling when bought offline activation for 40 rubles and play as much as you like

c
cheezette 09.12.20

Buy offline activation, it's better than waiting for a release on torrents

P
Piratstvo blago 09.12.20

Alex 164 rus
Looks like you don't have long to wait. Today, EMPRESS promised to crack the new V.9 protection before the new year. ;)

Z
Zgul 09.12.20

Here's a link to the site. https://crackwatch.com
It says everything when the game is out, hacked or not, etc.

d
dilat 09.12.20

Piracy benefit
After what patch? 1.0.4 has recently been released and there will be many more

S
SPR1GGAN 09.12.20

Alex 164 rus
Cyberpunk tomorrow download without problems, there is no protection at all, and the taya look and valgal will drive

A
Alex 164 rus 10.12.20

Thanks for the info folks

P
Piratstvo blago 10.12.20

dilat
dilat wrote:
After what patch? 1.0.4 has recently been released and there will be many more
The patch number was not specified as the date. There were a couple of words like "after fixing that."

I
Igoretzz 13.12.20

Oh, hello beggars)
You can download, but it will be limited as Odisya (pumping only up to 50 litres) etc. And then the game of comments. Wait NG and buy at a discount is not fate?

M
Marsj 25.01.21

Cook92
After the release of all additions.

D
Dimon_Zorg 25.01.21

By next new year