3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limauni 10.12.20 06:20 pm

The biggest failure of the decade? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Eight years of waiting for the reference RPG turned into 15 hours of interactive kinza with bugs and linear dialogues. Isn't that a failure, gentlemen?
226 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.12.20

Yes, the guano is complete. It's a good thing you don't have a PC to play on, or you'd be more disappointed.

c
cheezette 10.12.20

Fantasized to themselves an incredibly masterpiece epic of all times and peoples, and then complain that failure. How you have not moved away from the cuckoo ... Or moved out?

S
ShiHou 10.12.20

Limauni
No. Questions?

I
Izgoy iz Brukvolino 10.12.20

I thought Vampire: The Masquerade 2 is disgusting, after the gameplay show. And they had the conscience not to let the game out in that state. But the Poles implemented everything much worse and released. They lied everywhere and paid the fleaers to scare the fools' brains about the fabulous patch of the first day. There will now be a year 2 to sit waiting for this patch to fix everything

N
Nurp 10.12.20

... It's a great play. It will be the second breakthrough of the decade after the third witch.

Y
YPitaka 10.12.20

AAA project on release day is free!
What are you whining about?
The game is free!))
And only the vases with cards, 10 years ago!

N
Nikolay Ololay 10.12.20

So far, it's a failure. But let's discount the fact that it's a beta test. In half a year/year, when the game is released, it will be possible to draw a more complete conclusion

23hudo 10.12.20

Limauni
The main failure of the decade is your post)

P
Protocol10 10.12.20

May not be a failure, but the game is clearly not a masterpiece. Cool aaa game that will be forgotten in a couple of years.
And so in general the theme is as old as the world. As something comes out high- so immediately Gauno Gauno, haters want their portion of attention to get.

M
Mrrack 10.12.20

Limauni
Oh, I'm sorry, when did you have 15 hours to play?

M
Mental_Stability 10.12.20

I told you

l
logostramus 10.12.20

I was sure that cd projekt will do with Cyberpunk 2077

B
Besnovatyy 10.12.20

I downloaded, played - so-so. Comparing with Rage 2 I do not see any difference, except the better graphics in favor of Cyberpunk. The game is not bad, bugs and problems in it a huge set. If you compare with The Witcher 3, this game is absolutely not addictive.
We have to play for at least two days. If you take Rage 2 as an analogue, it is already for a third day. It was possible to pass it, but it did not pull to re-transfer. By the way The Witcher 3 to re-pass is re-examined by interruption begs.
In any case, I think this game can be played at least once.

G
Gera95 10.12.20

Depends who's waiting for what. I remember being told about the living city, even as the Poles themselves said that they were inspired by the DDR where the Nps would rep. In fact, it is, especially when it is a baguette, nps right in front of the nose rep. About the RPG told, replayability, which in the current game industry is long gone. And so on. Last year it was clear what kind of game it would be, and what to expect from it, but fanatics and fanatics of advertising it did not stop.
Overall, not a bad average game. Pretty voluminous on the content, but the content here is surrounded, what kind of news, talk, advertising, etc., and not in the gaming as dreamed by all the same citizens. Outposts, hello passion, or is it different? xD)
In general, far from a masterpiece, which was not expected, but not a bad average game. The only thing is a lot of a lot of a lot of bugs, in everything, the whole game is a solid bug. In animation, in graphics, in assignments, etc. That was also expected, but reality interrupted even expectations. The truth is it is not critical, it will be corrected, with time. As a result, as a game, there is no failure. Failure in the expectations of fairy-tale idiots, it is yes, this is a failure, because what these same citizens told on the forums, with foam at the mouth, absolutely does not correspond to what the developers themselves said and showed, and what happened.

d
dizz2010 10.12.20

it seems that all these posts were written by inadequate, bohemian-like, "nasty, neurotic teenagers.

M
Man Dead 10.12.20

He's a no-go
How sideways is there at all?

M
Man Dead 10.12.20

Gera95
so in fact yes, the game is normal, and she can eventually become like a witch 3 for love
but the type doesn't understand the people who were waiting for the open world game at the start without bugs

D
Danielblefo 10.12.20

Game 10th10

K
Kon FFF palto 10.12.20

Man Dead wrote:
don't understand the people who were waiting for the open world game at the start without bugs
Is it? Postpone the release of the game 100500 times, brazenly lie that the game has gone for gold and release this G .
When all those who are not lazy deservedly snouted stuffed with bugs hastily released phallus 76, sofa experts in the whiskers did not blow. There the gazebo on the quick hand released a problematic game, and here the Reds pulled the cat by the tail. I'll refresh your memory:
The game was scheduled for release on April 16, 2020.
On January 16, 2020, the developers presented an unpleasant surprise to the players, saying that in the spring 2020 Cyberpunk 2077 will not be released - the game will be released only on June 18.
In the summer, they said the game's release would not take place until September 17, 2020. They said it took extra time to grind the game mechanics and bring to mind the game balance.
Then they again announced that the new officially confirmed release date is November 19, 2020.
On October 5, CD Projekt RED is proud to announce the completion of the game's development and its submission to the "print" or "gold". Here it should be recalled that "on gold" are games in which patches and fixes etched almost all critical bugs, eliminated all significant problems.
October 27, 2020. The developers said that they are moving "Cyberpunk" for another 21 days - the new release date will be December 10, 2020.
I am incredibly glad that the game has already downloaded hundreds of thousands of copies right on the first day. The Reds deserved it, just like the fall in shares - in full!

D
Dmitriy Chirkoff 10.12.20

He's a no-go
and there is at least one game that you want to pass several times?)))) I passed twice only 5... but that doesn't mean that only these two games are masterpieces.