3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limauni 10.12.20 06:20 pm

The biggest failure of the decade? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Eight years of waiting for the reference RPG turned into 15 hours of interactive kinza with bugs and linear dialogues. Isn't that a failure, gentlemen?
226 Comments
Sort by:
R
RoMAN1612 17.12.20

IMHO Cyberpunk Failure of the Year, Wasteland 3 Game of the Year

K
Kitten Scientist 17.12.20

Kaskad131
Monsieur, talking about the illusion of choice.
Well, besides the Company, did you perform side effects? I think the example of the quest "Girls from La Mancha" is the simplest example.
Unfortunately, I am a corporation, which means I cannot completely save, or help.

M
Modnov 17.12.20

Kotyak Scientist
> RYAYA BUTCHES
> VI DIES IN ALL ENDINGS POK-SERINK BUT IT IS POSSIBLE TO CLEAN AVONPASTS

D
Docent5960 17.12.20

Something like that is not right, passed somewhere a quarter, it does not pull further and not because of bugs, a very overrated game, an ordinary middle peasant, of which there are many now, but this is my opinion, I did not go through Deus Ex: Mankind Divided to the end , but it seems to me that it is much better than this game, in general, I will not go further, I will not pull, maybe someday later, when there will be nothing to play

P
Paulx61 17.12.20

I do not know where there is a failure, from the technical side it is possible, but this is now the fashion, RDR2 on the PC at the start was almost not playable, Snowruner is still drowning in bugs (maybe of course a bad example) ...

My opinion is that its 2k The game works out more than rubles, I spent 40 hours in it. Passed the plot. I came back, I want to go through more side effects and all sorts of activities on the map.
Overall, I am very satisfied. Maybe because initially I did not expect some kind of masterpiece.

The absence of a happy endao as such a main plot may have a groundwork for future DLs, at least I want to believe it.

S
SPR1GGAN 17.12.20

Paulx61 500r
her a red price, for the content that there are
enemies of the sponge, that well, here we have a kind of RPG, but from RPG only
quests on the guts that have no effect on skills -

submission of quests to you he just piles up the
inventory and the map is not pleasant and not convenient, the

game reminded The Outer Worlds very much, only there many aspects were better and then he also threw it in the middle, because it became boring, but here on the move everything is the same, only in another network from 40 fps

l
look-look 17.12.20

SPR1GGAN
Here the plot of norms and peace, but you need to bring to mind and shine))

D
DayPsycho 17.12.20

treffff

R
R Tomatoes 17.12.20

Gray_Wolf 95
I don’t know, here is a vidos on RTX in cyberpunk, looks like kaef

S
Sargarus 17.12.20

Could finish why so disgrace. All the merits of the Witcher 3 were crossed out in one day.
It’s good that I didn’t buy it, otherwise there was a thought like that, but it’s not necessary. Because the developers themselves admitted that they copied deus ex, which is the same slag undershoot nedorpg. In general, now there is no trust in the Poles, but it's a pity, after all, there are almost no developers' norms left. They had to follow the example of xcom 2 and shadowrun returns just in the RPG style. Divide the open world into parts so that it doesn't lag.
But now they are billionaires thanks to those who buy this shnyaga.

K
Kenichi777 17.12.20

no. all.

C
Caperose 17.12.20

Sargarus wrote:
Divide the open world into parts that would not lag so much.
Nvidia will bite them if the game runs on all pitches)))

B
Beirut 17.12.20

Sargarus wrote:
Could finish why so disgrace.
did they work for turnips ???? they got dibs and farther on the drum,
but about the turnips of the actvizhen, electronics, yubiki received much more criticism and crying, so what? how they bought new games from them so they buy. No matter how much the pigs see, how the current is poured into the trough, the memory immediately knocks off the memory))) (sorry for the comparison)

S
Sargarus 17.12.20

Captain
Yes, it's not even about lags, it looks bad when everything is messy and it's not clear who is where and who. For example, in the Witcher, we start in some kind of ass and move further from the villages to the cities. Right there we are right in the city where there are already strong enemies, a lot of content, sounds, neon after half an hour there will definitely be epilepsy. Some quests interrupt others while one is doing and you forget about the first one, the cannons of gear fall in tons. Skills are somehow useless, it is not clear how and where to use them. I go through either stealth or fucking with fists and grenades. Jerking off with skills does not make sense. Download your passives and that's all. In general, the game is made to fight back

S
Sargarus 17.12.20

Beirut
Yes on a turnip, not in vain they wanted 90 methacritins. But apparently, having abused the trust of the fans, they decided that the people were eating and could be served raw. You just have to file class actions and sue them for such a spit.

B
Beirut 17.12.20

Sargarus wrote:
Yes, for a turnip, it was not in vain that they wanted 90 metacritins,
so this is also a scam, just not the players, but their employees, it seems they have long understood that the product is coming out so-so))) they also decided to cash in on their own)) K = capitalism with an animal grin))))

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.20

Leo1968 Leo1968
wrote:
The game is quite normal, except for the presence of bugs I
pulled out a pistol, you run around the city with it, and no one gives a shit, no one reacts. In The Witcher 3, "dummies" reacted if you pulled out a sword

a
artenoz 18.12.20

Paulx61
Well, there are a couple of almost Happy Ends in the endings ... So it obviously makes sense for you to replay)

P
Paulx61 18.12.20

artenoz
Yes, that's just the point that "practically". After my ending (I left with the nomads into the sunset) I studied the rest.

Z
Zakfain 18.12.20

The question is on the lips of many, but for the 3rd day I cannot understand what is the reason for my low FPS ...
My system is not important, but still ... I5-2320 14gb ram rx570 4gb game on SSD.
All results on minimum 1360x768 driver graphics are newest. It helped, but in a chat, replacing windows 7 with 10-ku. (Increased FPS in bars and premises from 15-20 to 50-60) The main problem has not disappeared. In the city on the streets (when there are many buildings in sight or along a long street). About 10-20 fps. The processor at these moments is loaded by 50-60 percent, the video card is 100. FFX CAS does not increase FPS by 50% !?
Video reviews of the game on this video card on the same streets show good fps in FullHD (at medium 30-40) and everything is sad for me (
I hope someone will help. I could not decide