3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kazak119 10.12.20 06:22 pm

Easters and references (Cyberpunk 2077)

With this phrase recalled Geralt)

111 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShiHou 10.12.20

There's only the first 2 minutes of five references to the Witch. The game is stuffed with them.

k
kazak119 10.12.20

ShiHou
that's a good thing.

S
ShiHou 10.12.20

kazak119
it would be strange if they weren't there. And so, it's just a matter of mindfulness and lora knowledge. The whole game will be poked by them

c
canteexnik 10.12.20

In the apartment at V, in the toilet shells as in the film Destroyer with Stallone))) smiled)))

s
shicha 10.12.20

There is a T-shirt with a witch's logo, you can make eyes with witch lenses

l
lewe0fun 10.12.20

Kojima can be found in the prologue, in the building where we steal the biochip.

A
Artem gavrikov 10.12.20

Watched the passage of one Youtuber (corporat was) and in the recording saw it

A
Ab7inth 17.12.20

The Witcher did not spire, therefore Easter eggs and references are not for me, not in the subject.

1play7 17.12.20

After the long-awaited release of cyberpunk, many players who pre-ordered or downloaded the game from a torrent have already managed to find many Easter eggs and references to other games, including the inscription "CHOI LIVE" on the wall, the face of BadComedian on one of the billboards and the text referring to half-life 3, which everyone has been waiting for for a long time. Those who managed to play the game, what Easter eggs have you found? It will be interesting to read, because I myself am very inattentive)

J
Joker978 17.12.20

1play7
"Retro Games" magazine with The Witcher 3 on the cover

C
CherryTaler 17.12.20

I don't know if it's an Easter egg or not, but the machines in the game beep with Morse code characters.
Machine V beeps when you call it. There are only five characters. A Y X Y and an em dash, which apparently means a space in the game. Often, when you specifically press the button to summon the Machine, the signs go in the order X Y Y or Latin HUI :)

S
SerialNumber 17.12.20

When, on the instructions of a crazy prophet hanging around Misty's store, you come to an abandoned factory to disrupt a reptilian deal, Keanu asks Vee, "Who do you expect to see?" There is a version of "The Spanish Inquisition", to which Keanu replies - "This is who no one expects to see," which is a direct reference to the Monty Python show and also a meme. ;)

L
LancNoDance 17.12.20

I'm driving along some street where there are homeless people around the trash and a fire is burning, people are sitting around it and there is a dialogue between them. Night City is a city of the strong, but here everyone is weak. And they answer him. The strong come and become weak.

A
Artyom Astafiev 17.12.20

I heard in the conversation of the bandits quotes from the movie "Brother"
- You said, the city is strength, but here everyone is weak.

V
Voladores 17.12.20

Is that Grove Street?
Spoiler
In general, the game is full of darkness.
Spoiler One of Delamaine's escaped taxis with GLADOS 'voice tried to kill V and reminded him of the cake.
Spoiler: Some part of the city was a spilled place from the 1995 anime Ghost in the Shell, I got flashbacks from there.

B
Bomber 17.12.20

Artyom Astafiev
LancNoDance
in the course of this gag of our localizers

B
Baxmep 17.12.20

somewhere saw the Weyland Yutani logo.
that a little is not the topic in my opinion, because the corpus was created only in 2089 (2099 according to Prometheus) ...

Spoiler

A
Artyom Astafiev 17.12.20

Bomber
A trifle, but nice. Personally, my opinion.

L
LancNoDance 17.12.20

Bomber
Yes, there is a lot of that. On some mission, a dude yelled at me. "Who are you? I didn't call you to go to ..."

t
turbo121 17.12.20

In a mission where you need to hiccup a taxi, one of the cars speaks in a voice of glados and throws well, very fat Easter eggs and yes there was also a cake: D