3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forwes 11.12.20 12:06 am

Bug on the bug, and the bug chases. (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello, faced with such a bug, quite unusual for 2020, especially for the game which was announced in 2012, and began to do in 2014-15, in general what a bug, the fact that all the greenery and characters nearby directly shine through the fences, buildings, gg, machines, through absolutely everything that can be associated with it? some bug in the system or still not enough of the game itself? (changed the graphics to avoid this bug, alas by)
16 Comments
Sort by:
g
guvar 11.12.20

Update the graphics card driver on the latest, and the problem is solved. (at 1060 6GB, the textures were translucent at the start, for the nomad.

e
e-ee 11.12.20

At every entrance to the game you have to expose the language and constantly flies off the resolution, shame some game and not a game. The quality of the graphics is like that ... So so

b
bma2004 11.12.20

and I don't count evasion in training...

p
pekabir 11.12.20

already had time to check the slicing of bugs on YouTube. not for nothing 8 years did and 10 times endured. Phahah

F
Forwes 11.12.20

guvar
The last wood is installed, tried the change of graphics - did not help, tried to check the damage files - also past, there are no problems with the graphics cards, it remains to wait for the patch.

M
Malinka91 13.12.20

This dude is chasing me after the mission was who?

M
MFDDS 13.12.20

did not take off the screen, left the car strolled back to her and she in the air hanging a meter from the ground.
And how else to dress? How to take a gun? ...... I can't)))), all the things that left in the vault there and remain moving out of the cells is nothing to give.....
what gets into the vault stays there forever

T
Tatiya 13.12.20

Hello everyone, on a mission you need to neutralize madame with cyberpsyhose, a pack behind in the inviz, she shouts "oh you whore" but F defuse does not appear, and live, what is wrong? Thank you for your help

y
yondaime174 13.12.20

Tatia
She's like a boss, maybe you can't do that to them.

u
ukrspleen 13.12.20

Most likely, yes, I didn't even see such a problem on the forum.
I read that the main points rule, all the bug reports read, but whether they will correct at least half in 1.0.4, it's another story ... patch is not even known yet in what phase is

t
tsa_va 13.12.20

Hz, I've played for more than 20 hours, not a single bug, no relegation. Game fire, graphics fire. Same with the Legion, more than 90 hours of play, the second passage, from the start of the game, all ok.

u
ukrspleen 13.12.20

tsa_va
Well, the only bug I have is the inability to lift things lying on the ground, the rest is fine too

B
Booblk 13.12.20

The game came out VERY demanding. Who has cards below the 20th series of RTH will have problems.
We also need the last wood of the nvidia (460.79) and 10th Vinda. 7ka unfortunately is out of date for games.

t
tsa_va 13.12.20

ukrspleen
Well, I'm afraid to complain about it, in a game of this magnitude at the start, it's little things.

t
tsa_va 13.12.20

Booblk
This is closer to reality.

T
Tatiya 13.12.20

yondaime174
No, the task is to defuse without murder, I did not have enough patience, killed her shorter