3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SHTIRLITS 11.12.20 12:07 am

How to remove soap? (Cyberpunk 2077)

The graphics suddenly became some kind of wildly soapy. What do you need to do in the settings to correct this misunderstanding?
19 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyacheslav Butusov 11.12.20

The effect of grit, chromatic aberration and blur in motion can be turned off.

t
treffff 11.12.20

NVIDIA GeForce Experience. In the game, you press the alt-f3 and adjust the clarity and sharpness. Soap from smoothing, but without it, too, there will be a wacky flicker most likely. But I try not to include the smoothing as much as possible.

I
InboxM 11.12.20

SHTIRLITS
Here's another game where TAA is enforced without the possibility of disconnection. You need to turn it off, but I figured it was impossible. Blur can only be removed by increasing rendering, but with such terrible optimization, it is a stone in the garden .

f
fomir 11.12.20

Nvidia has an image sharpening setting. I liked the setting 0.15, the second strip, which ignores grit - it is not needed, because the grain turned off immediately. But on each monitor - its own setting is needed - try, test. The Radeons also have one - Yuzai.

If you need to disable the smoothing of the game - in the driver's settings also find this item in the profile of the game and disable the smoothing completely (forced). This improves performance. Personally, I don't even have a ladder like that. And that's on FHD.

m
mirelish 13.12.20

I have a blur and some lack of smoothing on the character, that is, everything around is normal, I go into the equipment, and there is a blurry yr stands. When I created the Persian, it was the same and not just for me

x
xStriiim 13.12.20

mirelish
That's right. When you were creating the character, I thought it was a bug.

B
Booblk 13.12.20

Chromatic aberrations shut down, and grit for the company.

m
mirelish 13.12.20

Booblk
No, it doesn't help.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 13.12.20

Wash the soap!

u
usenkod 17.12.20

Try it:

V
VirgilSouth 17.12.20

May help https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2316693914

D
Devijack 22.12.20

At first I was surprised what kind of soap we were talking about, now it came to light that I had 5700xt, the red ones had no soap.

L
Listoman 22.12.20

Devijack
Greens don't have soap either)

D
Devijack 22.12.20

Listoman
You get used to it because there is soap in every game. When I changed the card to red, at first I was surprised that the games look different.

L
Listoman 24.12.20

Devijack Everything is
identical to the pixel, just repulsed fanatics see what is not)

D
Devijack 25.12.20

Listoman is
identical to current without soap.

A
APSG420 30.12.20

How is "blurred" in Cyberpunk 2077.
Developers realize their ideas about the mega-city.
1. Saturation of the atmosphere of the city with smog, blurry steam, smoke, fog.
2. Due to this, the effect of "volumetric illumination" of the air is realized.
How to get rid of it. On the Cyberpunk 2077 forum, under the Files section, there is a topic called Setting Hidden Game Settings. Set the settings to Optimized: do not use the function with the word Fog.

b
bodibilder 28.02.21

Turn off the dick in the first place DLSS (if the computer takes out) and you will be happy. Disabling this goes on removes the soap completely. And with DLSS turned on, stock up on drops for your eyes.

s
sesilben 19.06.21

bodibilder
This is owned by this punish spoils the whole picture that the eyes begin to hurt and cut. Pseudo-blur in the game, in the creation menu, in the character menu. As if the veil had stuck to the eye in the morning, or the filthy filter had hung up the grains, only the grain was so pimpled that the eyes crawl into the ass through the back of the head. FUCK AND NOT A FUNCTION
And how I removed this game so the picture even in the game itself became smooth and CLEAR !!!! like a baby's shit.
And my eyes stopped hurting with my head ... because such shit strains the entire eye system, as if all the fibers are being pulled onto a coil there. You directly feel how the back of your head is sticking to your eyes