3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slawdos 13.12.20 12:30 am

And will there be a fashion in the face of a third-person? (Cyberpunk 2077)

It's kind of a saber. My opinion, since two days later did not appear, I think not.
26 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 13.12.20

slawdos
It will be later. It's too early.

A
Aleksey Litvincev 13.12.20

slawdos
too quickly all waiting for it) Intelligent mods have not yet been made. We have to wait.

V
Vyxyxol 13.12.20

slawdos
There are no third-person animations, just for the first. Basic animations (walking, weapons, etc.), the car is not considered.

A
Aplayer71 13.12.20

Can't play any games with a first-person view, wiggle the camera straight to the whipping. hour mastered out of interest, his head ache. I hope the craftsmen will make a modik, the Poles certainly broke their stubbornness

K
Kaskad131 13.12.20

if they do, don't expect it to be high-quality. If you remember the witch, namely the old system of combat with evasion, it was able to return thanks to the fact that there was an early build ready from the developers, which just finished.
If it doesn't happen here, it's going to be tough.

S
Spiny 13.12.20

I don't know, I'm fine with one person. Even I support the fact that from 1 person you feel the game better, but the fact that the game say rpg and clothes as off-the-counter gives, and armor ... It was possible to initially try at least from 3 and from 1 to do, for example, as in foul 4. The abodber may not be perfectly made though, but the animations of the gazebo from both 1 and 3 faces are there. But still there is a dive from one person, you seem to be a gg, not an observer. It's one thing to watch what's happening, and another to feel like you and for that reason I also like BP games

i
itikuta 17.12.20

Aplayer71
Shakes because of playing on the joystick, it was also impossible for me to play, but on the keyboard it is much better and does not play at all

Y
Youxyxol 17.12.20

Aplayer71 wrote:
shaking the camera
Duc in the settings, you can turn them off.

A
Alonsosteamm 17.12.20

In fact, the 3-person view is really not enough, it is inconvenient to play on the gamepad

3ADrooT 17.12.20

I'm waiting for a third-person view mod. I thought on the very first day they would do it, but no, they still haven't done it

S
Setesh 17.12.20

3ADrooT
Dude, this is a scam , look at all the commentators who have unsubscribed here - accounts have just been created to raise the topic) Topic for demolition, already complained

M
MaxMayen 17.12.20

There will be multiplayer - there will be a third-person view, because they will have to make animation

K
Kirill Stakanov 17.12.20

Aplayer71
in the settings you can remove the wiggle

V
VirgilSouth 17.12.20

Would have made at least a mod that does not reduce the viewing angle in cutscenes and while driving

A
Arthur Burkun 17.12.20

Aplayer71 turn off camera
shake)

3ADrooT 17.12.20

Setesh
Yes, I know. If there was a mod, it would be posted here on pg)

E
Ely maze 17.12.20

3ADrooT
animation is
not visible from 3 person all that we will see is arms and legs, and even then not completely

F
FennEX 17.12.20

I think there will be a mod, but we have to try hard. Maybe next year they will gash it and it will be very damp.

S
SPR1GGAN 17.12.20

the game has a camera from 3 in the car, the animation from the side has
the same editor as in the witcher, in theory they should quickly do

M
Mardrok 17.12.20

Spoiler