3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gainelian 27.10.19 01:12 pm

Setting the Shader? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Each time you start the game, start some installing shaders. Explain what it is?
12 Comments
Sort by:
p
prowkan 27.10.19

Most likely, it's a single drawing object with all possible shaders. This technique has long existed in the IW Engine. Another thing, it is unclear why she was in DX12, because there is no lazy translation when a Shader from the intermediate representation are converted to hardware, not when you create a Shader, and when you first use it.
UPD.: Oh, wait, maybe I made a mistake. Because DX12, it is possible that setting Shader is the creation of so-called Pipeline State Objects. In DX12 this entity contains all the shaders and some other settings, so its creation is relatively slow and it is desirable to perform it when you start the game. There is a stream shaders in the specific format of the video.

l
legusor 27.10.19

Shader effects are written on your drive to with each use use them in the game was not locked up.

I
IlovePS4 17.07.20

This shit is popping up each time you start and manage my i5 9600K and my friend Ryzen 1800 loaded by 85-100%. Class optimize, it would be better said as it shut down.

V
Vint Caballero 17.07.20

here here, I have the same thing

O
Oleg Adrenalin 17.07.20

I have shaders podchinyayutsya after the next update of the game or vidyuhi....in the rest of the rules once and forgotten.

M
M6MPS 17.07.20

IlovePS4
This, as you put it, bullshit allows you to play comfortably in the game once installing shaders (once - before the update, or video card drivers). When you update game or new drivers shaders have to reinstall again. And why complain about the fact that you have to go 9600К and 1800 processors? The normal cooling supply. 3600Х - 45 degrees when you install the shaders (although it's a miracle to fix the files puts the percent - nipanyatnaaa...).

k
kslil 17.07.20

M6MPS
sho are you talking about ? What's the temperature of the CPU ?? If you do not sharish in the subject - what will stick my 5 cents ?? My i5-8600k loads from 60 to 99% depending on the scene, it mostly happens at startup and when the scene loads, after falls of up to 70% on average. And temperature I have about 65 degrees, which is more than normal.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.07.20

3D mark vantage was also download the Shader and say that they are slow. and current on a relatively new multi-core processor, I learned that they are slow peck-peck.
and finally don't know what that is. suppose that there is some kind of building, the lighting is or what the actual GPU tracked. steeper when of course everything in the game is dynamic and constantly updated real time.

S
Sonukz 17.07.20

Guys how to remove this setting Shader? And then I have a 2% weight and not to go further. I purely because the company bought the game, but it is impossible to play. I downloaded 187 GB and not hunting again to upload the same in the Shader

n
nibler99 17.12.20

Hmm, the game is bottom. In all norms of games, and without installing shaders, everything goes fine. Morally old dviglo, does not pull. Systemki with such a simple schedule eats bless you

p
persi_the_cat 03.11.21

So nobody answered the main question. Why are shaders installed every time I run, regardless of updates?
I opened the game, installed it, restarted it and installs it again. Is it from clearing the cache?

A
Akkypamucm 10.11.21

The dabbler in this. But with one of the updates, the Schneider is also constantly "updated". Scored on this "miracle" of American fists. Perhaps they are testing their upgrade, but somehow in Russian maybe / I suppose 😂