3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 13.12.20 12:30 am

60 phps for GTX 1060 without loss of quality (Cyberpunk 2077)

(all screenshots look in full resolution, opening the entire screen clicking on the screenshot of the pcm - open in a separate tab and clicking on the magnifying glass lkm)
In general, a moment of witchcraft. First, try to guess which of the screenshots below is a net 1080p, and on which 1080p is 75% scale with twisted sharpness.
Spoiler
Spoiler
And here are the answers...
Spoiler
Spoiler
On these screens, default sharpness values from the nvidia panel. Namely 0.50 / 0.17. The screenshot is below 1.00 / 0.30. I prefer to stop at such values.
Spoiler
If you're going to turn on the sharpness right here.
Spoiler
108 Comments
Sort by:
I
In_live 13.12.20

What are the graphics settings?

A
Alex Hawk 13.12.20

In_live
These. The textures are high. And the review didn't touch. The default values have left.
Spoiler

I
In_live 13.12.20

Okay, thank you, I'll try it after work.

A
Anti 4it 13.12.20

Where does this scaling factor be configured? Yesterday I was a quick start, I didn't see it.

A
Alex Hawk 13.12.20

Anti 4it
On nvidia's graphics card, the desktop control panel is nvidia, and there's like a screenshot under the latest spoiler in the subject.

A
Anti 4it 13.12.20

Alex Hawk
Ah, that's how it is. I thought the solution of pressing is needed in the game itself))
In RDR 2 it was, in the drivers set only sharpness.

A
Alex Hawk 13.12.20

Anti 4it
In the settings of the game - fidelity cas or whatever it should be lowered by 75%. It's like a video.
Spoiler

A
Anti 4it 13.12.20

Alex Hawk
Ah, ok. Thank you! We'll try tonight.

G
Groowy 13.12.20

Alex Hawk
Thank you, without twisting the sharpness on 75% creepy soap, as if rarely stolen sight on -4

J
James_Mails 13.12.20

Alex Hawk
thanks, I really still chopped off the quality of reflection in the settings, or even with this setting when expanding by 75 percent. you can see the "dots" (I don't know how to describe) well, plus a few more frames in the piggy bank for me... ;)
If anything, I play on fh 8350 and 1060 6GB , in the desert 60 frames on average, while driving 50, in the city has not yet been ... (at the beginning of the game in the mirror fps 30, a mirror some kind of buggy)

a
artenoz 13.12.20

Alex Hawk
Thank you, from heart to soul for the soul. As soon as I get home, I will definitely shamanize, maybe with 2k resolution it will turn out. So far, the most useful topic on CP2077

M
Micr0 13.12.20

Well by the way the theme works just for any cards, steadily raised the picture of 20 fps in the game with such a thing on its 1080TI.

Just, unfortunately, the graphone in the game UG, very soapy, and so it works.

i
iDaemon 13.12.20

How to increase the size (text) of dialogues?

a
artenoz 13.12.20

iDaemon
In the interface menu, you can enlarge the font, a separate line there will be.

a
artenoz 13.12.20

Micr0
I didn't notice the soap, it's ok.

i
ivan543 13.12.20

James_Mails
Same system, just fps 25-30, did you set up something?

i
ivan543 13.12.20

Alex Hawk
I've set it up like you, and there's no change.
Map gtx10600 6gb

J
James_Mails 13.12.20

ivan543
Settings like the video above, I have fullhd monique, the brilliance of the truth still removed the tk annoying q in the gameplay (sort) put the setting "crowd" on the low, do not know how to affect ... In the city now I play at least 30 frames, mostly 40-45 de if calm everything, with the engine probably will be less
P.S. I have a game on the SSD worth it, mb because of this? There, you can also turn on the function for slow hard drives in the settings (I don't know how much influence it affects, I put it in for myself for interest)

i
ivan543 13.12.20

James_Mails
I've got 25 phps in my crowd.
The percentage is loaded at full, 30% and you'll know what to do.

a
artenoz 13.12.20

ivan543
But it's strange that the species is 30%. Try to upgrade the wood? The game is not fully used by the species.
I've got a 1060/6gb of 1600, the game is on the SSD, last night played, at 2k resolution, medium-low, gave out 30 fps on average, without much drawdown. In the evening I will check the method described in the top, I think another 10-15 fps from above to win.