3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TarakanchEg 13.12.20 12:37 am

1080ti and 20 phps (Cyberpunk 2077)

What's the big deal?
A GOG license that doesn't want above 20 frames to work.
The system is blunt in simple, always showing 20 frames per second at any setting of graphics.

.__________.
Sorry, comrades, but a pirate. Fortunately.
78 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alpharius20 13.12.20

Something everyone forgot, how did UTA 3,4,5 come out?))) Games of the year, and in general for many years were one of the most popular. Top PCs braked and nothing, but here just caught a hard. How long has it been since the release, when at least 50% of players were able to play with normal FPS in THE 4 or 5? And 4K? The topic is about nothing. I have not updated for 5 years and on medium-high, if you play with settings in 1080r gives FPS 50-60, which is tolerable.
I didn't expect anything from the game, I just wanted to play and I was happy like an elephant.
This is not a game for which I will upgrade to 4K and lay out thousands of 100-150 for this, if at all I will, but it is definitely worthy and deserves 85 points, even taking into account bugs, and if the Poles will tighten the optimization and correct the bugs, even all 90-95. Of the cons that I personally did not like - it is a preset of the character, which reacts to what is happening, as a schoolboy and then a silent protagonist would come in handy, dialogues and cutscenes do not count, prevents the replay, but all right. Technically, the game is far from ideal, but for some reason the GTA is the game of the year, and Cyberpunk has been hit, while its ardent fans (yes exit). It turns out that to play on the maximum and with a stable FPS need a PC at the cost of a supported foreign car, well, yes. It is also certain that the resolution above 1080 will be put and rassweet)))

S
Sergey Soul 13.12.20

sgtghost
Coronavirus
Guys, you have a cuckoo gap if you think that issuing 60 fps (on cards like you wrote 2070 super, 1080ti) having such a mediocre paste graph as in Osasina Valgale is a good optimization....

T
TarakanchEg 13.12.20

Natalie Fedorenko
Chm... 2k
.... 3090 km 3090
Chm.... 60.... FPS.
IT'S NOT NORMAL! : /

a
attacking_beaver 13.12.20

I've got 40909090, 15-56700, 256 gigabut. Cyberstang goes in a stable 60 fps in 0.5k. Occasionally drawdowns are up to 5-7 fps, but I think the operating is not enough. Optimison norms, don't drive.

G
Govvo 13.12.20

Cockroach
And even with the included dds, this card should with a dls 8k kind of declared, well, or 4k certainly in 60 minimum should. and in fact, the top-of-the-line seesma copes with the current in 2k and still with the included dls, and without it and obviously worse will work. but dls is a reduction in the resolution and in fact there is not even 2k but less)

N
Natali Fedorenko 13.12.20

Cockroach
This is a minimal fps, here as not strange, the percent bottleneck, the loading of the gpu falls to 80%

T
TarakanchEg 13.12.20

Coronavirus
And still... It's some kind of software lock.
Other games - ALL - such a problem do not experience)
Even Control with average rtx settings is a game white at 30 fps, not this...
(yes, yes. RTX Software implementation.

_
_POINTMAN_ 13.12.20

_Half_
I'd like to change that restriction. Maybe somewhere in the file the line will be held, the value will change, and will work normally.

l
legusor 13.12.20

you need ryzen 5 1600 AF to replace on at least intel core i7 8700, then everything will be OK.

T
TarakanchEg 13.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
Well, how to say. In other games (generally other) problems never noticed.

T
TarakanchEg 13.12.20

Natalie Fedorenko
Oh, that's right. What a pity...
The potato is the most powerful chip of all.
... and demand 350 watts. Ohh

T
TarakanchEg 13.12.20

legusor
... I have it most)

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

Cockroach
Just got myself tested (I have a driver, it turns out, November 2) in FHD at a high heavy, below 30 k/s in the city in broad daylight

A
Aleksey Litvincev 13.12.20

1080Ti I5 10400f 16Gb memory, game on ssd, drivers are all updated. 57-60 phps on the highest (except 2 functions, from which everything was washed). Check your computers, can viruses what, or dust, do not know)

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

Cockroach
It's not about 1080Ti, it's probably some kind of joint of her working with Reisen. FPS for some reason sat down to 20 frames, and it was in the dialogues.

a
anrti1988 13.12.20

I'm 2k on the max tinctures with the tracing of the rays. There are 44 in the 55-room room. Vidyukha 2070super 16 gigs of RAM and Raisen 2700s

B
Bartalbi Bond 13.12.20

Natalie Fedorenko
Well, for such players Poles and made the game, it is a pity that it is as much as the owners of these systems did not buy this game!

Y
YourDevil54 17.12.20

Max182
well as the density of passers place at least + is fixed through memory_pool_budgets and tweaker which cuts down the effects of smoothing type TAA, and so
if the schedule does not affect the FPS is the case in the processor 100%

my 2070 super + i7 9700f 16gb all on Ultra 60 fps, without rtx, dlss for quality, 1080p and passers-by at a minimum. sometimes small drawdowns and so the norms (the percentage is weak all the same)

if the passers-by are medium - high - then the FPS falls wildly in some places

S
Streeting 17.12.20

Phantom54
aha, cut out the dlss) and everything sailed), preferably 8 cores and 16 threads

S
Streeting 17.12.20

Max182
problem in the system, 1080 gth, average, reflections off, almost always 60, current sags in the city in several places up to 55