3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dralkerr 27.10.19 01:12 pm

Music (Driver: San Francisco)

People, hi, pliz tell me where to throw in the game is its music, which is playing on the radio, supposedly?
173 Comments
Sort by:
G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

Andrew Tu
Trust me can.
And where does rummage or not to rummage?
Either like it or not,there is no third........so I don'T like the music!

x
xAndrewx 27.10.19

And what music do you like?

A
Azinotfaik7 27.10.19

G. A. A. R. A play in guitar hero. student

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

breaks,dubstep,dnb,techno,hardstyle,darkside

x
xAndrewx 27.10.19

Amateur cock electronics calls funk and soul slag, approx.

D
Dralkerr 27.10.19

Can we discuss ways of pushing music there, and not the music itself, OK

A
Azinotfaik7 27.10.19

G. A. A. R. A play in guitar hero. student

x
xAndrewx 27.10.19

Amateur cock electronics calls funk and soul slag, approx.

k
killer_lg 27.10.19

exactly... its muzny in the game... )))

L
LSD_Videosystem 27.10.19

Rooster doesn't like funk.

D
Dralkerr 27.10.19

Can we discuss ways of pushing music there, and not the music itself, OK

k
killer_lg 27.10.19

exactly... its muzny in the game... )))

L
LSD_Videosystem 27.10.19

Rooster doesn't like funk.

T
Troy. 27.10.19

In the game of TRU music.
I liked the main theme UNKLE - Eye For An Eye . Liked the track from the trailer The Heavy - How You Like Me Now? , played in the credits is also a great track by The Cure - Labyrinth , this track listened to many times Marlena Shaw - California Soul if I am not mistaken this mix in the game. It's a shame that there is no track Clutch - Electric Worry because he was present in the trailer, but the soundtrack was not included :(
Well, who does not like the music in the game, that govnar, approx.

T
Troy. 27.10.19

In the game of TRU music.
I liked the main theme UNKLE - Eye For An Eye . Liked the track from the trailer The Heavy - How You Like Me Now? , played in the credits is also a great track by The Cure - Labyrinth , this track listened to many times Marlena Shaw - California Soul if I am not mistaken this mix in the game. It's a shame that there is no track Clutch - Electric Worry because he was present in the trailer, but the soundtrack was not included :(
Well, who does not like the music in the game, that govnar, approx.

B
Batchankoff 27.10.19

What are you doing?? Ahrenenny the soundtrack to the game! So did the games. Yes, and how many famous performers! The Heavy, Elbow, Clutch, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Primal Scream, The Black Keys, The Eels, The Flaming Lips, The Stooges, UNKLE. Yeah that kind of sound to them in a normal round cost.
But the principle here is to argue to no avail. Really, someone like, and who is not. I'm sure many people prefer hip-hop.

[
[Shesternya] 27.10.19

Odd, not very good music then the current this song like why

I
In Utero 27.10.19

The music is good, but fed up already. Or the game has the ability to change a radio station? :)

B
Batchankoff 27.10.19

What are you doing?? Ahrenenny the soundtrack to the game! So did the games. Yes, and how many famous performers! The Heavy, Elbow, Clutch, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Primal Scream, The Black Keys, The Eels, The Flaming Lips, The Stooges, UNKLE. Yeah that kind of sound to them in a normal round cost.
But the principle here is to argue to no avail. Really, someone like, and who is not. I'm sure many people prefer hip-hop.

[
[Shesternya] 27.10.19

Odd, not very good music then the current this song like why