3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dralkerr 27.10.19 01:12 pm

Music (Driver: San Francisco)

People, hi, pliz tell me where to throw in the game is its music, which is playing on the radio, supposedly?
173 Comments
Sort by:
I
In Utero 27.10.19

The music is good, but fed up already. Or the game has the ability to change a radio station? :)

-
-MKN- 27.10.19

Music is the thing... One like no other. And there's nothing to worry about. If people do not like funk it up redneck, student, etc. what makes you think that? I'll listen to almost everything but the soundtrack really does not stick. Not seen in these hits of famous artists nothing interesting. Driving is like listening electronics with a clear rhythm and female vocals, preferably)) And these pop-jazz touch to make me sleep and depression. Rockstar did a good job, got to make some p/stations to each player from student to old fart could find a style of music for themselves.

T
Troy. 27.10.19

-MKN-
I'll listen to almost everything
It's like what ? Blatnick and alternative ?

By the way, I noticed a quirk, half tracks, only appears when you pass some sort of chelenzh. Or is it just me ?

-
-MKN- 27.10.19

Music is the thing... One like no other. And there's nothing to worry about. If people do not like funk it up redneck, student, etc. what makes you think that? I'll listen to almost everything but the soundtrack really does not stick. Not seen in these hits of famous artists nothing interesting. Driving is like listening electronics with a clear rhythm and female vocals, preferably)) And these pop-jazz touch to make me sleep and depression. Rockstar did a good job, got to make some p/stations to each player from student to old fart could find a style of music for themselves.

T
Troy. 27.10.19

-MKN-
I'll listen to almost everything
It's like what ? Blatnick and alternative ?

By the way, I noticed a quirk, half tracks, only appears when you pass some sort of chelenzh. Or is it just me ?

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

Troy.
Azinotfaik7
Andrew Tu
LSD_Videosystem
cock,schoolboy,govnar(I did not know that these words someone else uses).....ahahahah......thank you guys for a long time I did not laugh!!!!!!

-MKN-
Rockstar is done,only neither cold nor hot, in this situation,well, maybe soon there is a genius that can find a solution to this problem.

x
xAndrewx 27.10.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

T
Troy. 27.10.19

G. A. A. R. A.
Well, unless someone's fault that your taste as a child 15 years ?

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

Troy.
Azinotfaik7
Andrew Tu
LSD_Videosystem
cock,schoolboy,govnar(I did not know that these words someone else uses).....ahahahah......thank you guys for a long time I did not laugh!!!!!!

-MKN-
Rockstar is done,only neither cold nor hot, in this situation,well, maybe soon there is a genius that can find a solution to this problem.

x
xAndrewx 27.10.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

T
Troy. 27.10.19

G. A. A. R. A.
Well, unless someone's fault that your taste as a child 15 years ?

L
LSD_Videosystem 27.10.19

Not really funk and soul that is 70 in the game is not very much (and even then,some of these little numerical composed mercilessly remixed,such as California Soul Marlena Shaw...what?!),but the soundtrack fit a lot of 70's-musle influenced from bands like The Heavy (which is his main hit sasanelli Dyke & The Blazers), The Black Keys, Dr. Rubberfunk and others.The selection is very good.

L
LSD_Videosystem 27.10.19

Not really funk and soul that is 70 in the game is not very much (and even then,some of these little numerical composed mercilessly remixed,such as California Soul Marlena Shaw...what?!),but the soundtrack fit a lot of 70's-musle influenced from bands like The Heavy (which is his main hit sasanelli Dyke & The Blazers), The Black Keys, Dr. Rubberfunk and others.The selection is very good.

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

Andrew Tu
Troy.
thanks again,never ceases to please me!

Could the soundtrack at least once to correct chtoli get in Transam,one 70-80,Audi C5 there's something of modern............therefore, I say the soundtrack slag(for an Amateur),not thought out!!!

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

Andrew Tu
Troy.
thanks again,never ceases to please me!

Could the soundtrack at least once to correct chtoli get in Transam,one 70-80,Audi C5 there's something of modern............therefore, I say the soundtrack slag(for an Amateur),not thought out!!!

x
xAndrewx 27.10.19

The soundtrack in the game is quite modern. In the twenty-first century, still the actual music that is played by hands musical instruments, in case you didn't know.

x
xAndrewx 27.10.19

The soundtrack in the game is quite modern. In the twenty-first century, still the actual music that is played by hands musical instruments, in case you didn't know.

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

Andrew Tu
Hands? musical instruments?????this is????
enlighten Oh great!!!!!!!
Relevant,it is clear now and I also listen to classics,but the soundtrack is not thought out,as mentioned above Rockstar in this case succeeded.

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

Andrew Tu
Hands? musical instruments?????this is????
enlighten Oh great!!!!!!!
Relevant,it is clear now and I also listen to classics,but the soundtrack is not thought out,as mentioned above Rockstar in this case succeeded.

G
G.A.A.R.A. 27.10.19

Who ever thought as it is there to replace?