3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dralkerr 27.10.19 01:12 pm

Music (Driver: San Francisco)

People, hi, pliz tell me where to throw in the game is its music, which is playing on the radio, supposedly?
173 Comments
Sort by:
e
ekkoS 27.10.19

G. A. A. R. A.
Yes, Lord do not listen to these dbelow(don't mean to be rude).
GUYS!!! WAKE up!!!! Why when someone doesn't like a certain type of music he put in THIS SHIT that not even dreamed of. If someone doesn't like to listen to The prodigy ( or as it there ) it is not necessary to lower it below the plinth. I also like the sound in the game is not pulled, I also love to listen electro-house, house, and even sets, with a pleasant rhythm,bass and of course vocals.So let those here does not smear, and look for a solution to this problem...

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 27.10.19

Press pause, include the Winamp and separated from the cops under the EAST Bridge vanteda. Problems?

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 27.10.19

Press pause, include the Winamp and separated from the cops under the EAST Bridge vanteda. Problems?

T
Troy. 27.10.19

ekkoS
electro house, house
And you the orientation ?

T
Troy. 27.10.19

ekkoS
electro house, house
And you the orientation ?

B
Braziliero11 27.10.19

Sorry no songs Allister Brimble from the first part.Just a super composition.

B
Braziliero11 27.10.19

Sorry no songs Allister Brimble from the first part.Just a super composition.

e
ekkoS 27.10.19

Troy.
you are not odd to like?? I say again, or rather ask Why is it that when someone doesn't like a certain type of music he put in THIS SHIT that not even dreamed of ???
with orientation at me all the rules watch your don't get confused

e
ekkoS 27.10.19

Troy.
you are not odd to like?? I say again, or rather ask Why is it that when someone doesn't like a certain type of music he put in THIS SHIT that not even dreamed of ???
with orientation at me all the rules watch your don't get confused

T
Troy. 27.10.19

ekkoS
Well, probably because someone's favorite genre of music, and not music at all, but a sound set.

T
Troy. 27.10.19

ekkoS
Well, probably because someone's favorite genre of music, and not music at all, but a sound set.

e
ekkoS 27.10.19

Troy.
But what!!! Sometimes you can relax(I mean not mega BASS but just something nice)
PS don't sasaram theme!

e
ekkoS 27.10.19

Troy.
But what!!! Sometimes you can relax(I mean not mega BASS but just something nice)
PS don't sasaram theme!

T
Troy. 27.10.19

ekkoS
To relax, I know a pleasant female vocals coupled with keyboards or guitars, Yes.

T
Troy. 27.10.19

ekkoS
To relax, I know a pleasant female vocals coupled with keyboards or guitars, Yes.

A
Almatinskiy Reyser 27.10.19

People!!I have a problem missing a few Capos. why would it?

PS:who says that muzonchik in the game shit-stupid mood@K!

A
Almatinskiy Reyser 27.10.19

People!!I have a problem missing a few Capos. why would it?

PS:who says that muzonchik in the game shit-stupid mood@K!

l
lordxan 27.10.19

Well, how to put music in the game?
P. S 80% music 100% slag infa hundred percent Pasay

l
lordxan 27.10.19

Well, how to put music in the game?
P. S 80% music 100% slag infa hundred percent Pasay

a
aptcrydevil13 27.10.19

th you blasted the game has excellent sound. All inclusive. Ponapihano different genres. As this diversity can leave someone indifferent?