3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dranik777 13.12.20 12:37 am

Quests don't work (Cyberpunk 2077)

old friends and lost paradise should ring but the silence in the game passed what to do in such a situation?
45 Comments
Sort by:
p
pavelice94 17.12.20

The same story after the 1.04 update. There is no call, no matter how much I wait

i
imitator26 17.12.20

pavelice94
I have the same thing, maybe you need to level up the character by performing secondary tasks and additional quests, but I pumped the character up normally and there is absolutely no one who does not call back. It will be a shame if something happened to the save, three days of playing down the drain.

b
balancee56 17.12.20

Guys, I have a double life on a mission. When you need to eavesdrop on a conversation in brayndance, it does not switch to the sound layer. Layer image only. What to do?

p
pavelice94 17.12.20

I solved the problem with hands, but not with old friends. With Hands, we go to Pacifica, do pollock, from the coast we go and run near houses, I have to call. But with Tekimura, it doesn't work like that

3hunn4 17.12.20

The game on the quest "Let me go, depth" randomly crashes, has anyone encountered a similar problem?

M
MasterTitan 17.12.20

EVERYTHING was ok, okay bugs, BUT here's a quest! -I'll get into the car Panamas go to shoot down a drone or what is there for a plate and that's it -Loading and loading

A
AlexVermen 17.12.20

Mission with a delamein, somewhere I find a car when it brings you into a trap and you are at war with bandits. After that, the car stops talking to you, although you keep talking to it. And after clearing out the bandits, the delane calls you pick up the phone and nothing happens ....... Well, and, accordingly, the mission is not completed !!!

Y
YourDevil54 18.12.20

There is no such chip, I reopened all the chips 3 times. I can not do more quests. on the map, only the main quest + a side effect on hacking the terminal "Red Prophet" (which also does not work)

all other activities are completed

M
Malinka91 18.12.20

Has MasterTitan
solved the problem the same story?
decided everything uploaded the previous save

d
duke17 18.12.20

In my case, Regina Jones calls out of place (the beginning or end of the quest does not correspond to her bazaar) and an already completed quest can be thrown over again, but it cannot be passed !!!

D
Dmitry Budaev 19.12.20

duke17
Regina Jones bug, does not call, quest hangs . I wrote this for people to see, because I barely even found your message, I solved this problem. I hope you did not complete all the tasks with cyberpsychics, in short, you are looking for any task where you need to neutralize the psycho and due to the fact that Regina gives you the quest at once with a message and a call, the phrase of the previous quest will work on the call script, and due to the fact that the quest ends stupidly by sending a message, the sequence of calls is restored when the next side effect is taken. How I burned with this, barely doped how to reset this script. Advice for the future, do not take a lot of side effects from the rippers at once, because of this, this topic was buggy, I hope it will help because I have passed this vicious circle.

I
Ixiot 19.12.20

This morning, they stopped calling me on all the quests, no matter how much time you miss. There were no side effects on the map at all. Saved by restarting the game.

A
AminaSoda 19.12.20

duke17 I had the
same bug. In the end, I just scored on her quests.
It was funny when you come to her other quest and she calls and says about the completed cyber psychic task. As a result, quests with psychos and hung.

R
Roman Kerimov 19.12.20

a bug with the quest "chain reaction", I ring the bell, the inscription "is doing something" appears and that's it, no idea how to open this door

D
Duke17 20.12.20

Dmitry Budaev
AminaSoda
Thank you for your answers. Intuitively, I guessed about cyberpsychs, so I didn't fill everyone up, patch 1.05 fixed this problem like (at least Regina pushes the correct speech at the end of the quests))))

R
Romashka_Reigns 24.12.20

Hello, I had a bug with Brandon (a talking machine with groceries). I completed one quest with him, where you need to move the trash box, after a while I noticed that a second quest appeared with him, went up to him and nothing appears, just the quest for some reason does not start. I watched the video with the passage of this quest, there must be some girl, but when I came there, there was only Brandon and there were no dialogues with him. Nobody knows what to do to start the quest?

B
Black Griffin 28.12.20

The quest "Passenger" is stupid when you come from Panam to gas station. You get off the motorcycle, Johnny and Hellsin's speech sounds (forgot the exact name), lights up green "Talk to Hellsin" and appears to shut it down. The jump and the phone do not work. Clearing the area doesn't help. Reloading the save too. A clean install of the game does nothing.
Psychos also hung on 16/17, I cleaned the entire map, but the last psycho is not.
This beta test for 2 thousand is very upsetting.

E
Ellidan2019 05.01.21

Xs what to do, mission "On soft paws". Takemura has to finish scouting and call, but he doesn't call. I tried to wait, change the time, call him, load saves, restart the game. Nothing helps. Help me please!

a
aimp65 05.01.21

the van is in the air, and loading from old saves does not help

D
Derley 05.01.21

Loading an earlier save will help, infa weaving. Save more often .. By the way, you can check if everything is in order in another way, wait 24 hours and another 24 .. If there is no interference in the chip due to the new neighbor in the brain, then something is wrong. Such a nice bug can be caught throughout the game, I didn't even check what will happen next. But this is wrong .. Advice is to save more often and reload missions, saves less often ...
This happened to me during the quest for sabotage from wakaki, something intoxicating there .. I passed too quickly, jumped out of the lock where, probably, it was not intended. And once there was a mission to rescue the hostage .. I found a hostage, I need to get her out, but I didn't have time as the shootout with the kidnappers began, and the hostage bang and teleported to the car and they already call me, they say, thank you for bringing her out) True, the quest was still completed.
For the first time in the whole game I encountered this, that is, it very rarely leads to this