3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 27.10.19 02:03 pm

Bon appetit (Diablo 2)

I'm afraid you have showered poop and then have them and will eat, but today in the game pvp was a fun batch. Full death match so to speak. And that's what I thought myself caught:
In A1 run to Akara to be treated very far, especially if the input is generated from the other side. And that's what a thought popped into my aching head: is it possible to make killing occurred when referring to any npc and not just to Akari. The gameplay is not affected and the convenience of add.
53 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 27.10.19

jibicbiu wrote:
The gameplay is not affected and the convenience of add.
You contradict yourself.

j
jibicbiu 27.10.19

firkax
How will this affect the drop, the purity of pvp or any other game issues besides the convenience? Without nagging words, and touching only the bottom of it. That the gameplay will change drastically if I'm to be treated Cain or Lazurca? Or have the same chars.

U
Unique Ason 27.10.19

jibicbiu
FIRC rather make it so that Akara will not heal.

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.10.19

Ason Unique posted by:
FIRC rather make it so that Akara will not heal
Great idea - banks from trade to clean!

f
firkax 27.10.19

jibicbiu
too lazy to explain to you if at first you don't understand
suffer

S
Smetanka dlya firka 27.10.19

The correct answer here is: the admin doesn't want, so do not be. Everything he wants he does without being told. To influence his opinion impossible. A sensible approach to find too unrealistic as to prove something.

Tales of the simplification of the gameplay is pure or stupidity, or hypocrisy, because the simplification here has happened so many times, but some simplification is needed, and what there is to do, see first paragraph.

T
Torum. 27.10.19

firkax
All suffer, just do the wipe.

q
qPash 27.10.19

Torum.
In dogma PG hell no wipe! Happens a restart, but then when temperi want! Eternal punishment, pure suffering! No redemption, no purgatory! All we =)

y
yok0o 27.10.19

Ason Unique posted by:
FIRC rather make it so that Akara will not heal.
It will, but it will need to complete a hidden quest every time. And % ethylindole xn be random.

j
jibicbiu 27.10.19

firkax
Well, to explain the Nuba. What's the problem? On your fingers. And so, in the treatment of Cain would change the balance and if such a condition turns out that Pergolesi this game. Probation. Otherwise it turns out that the author of the above, claiming that the administrator sees and don't care on everything else, right.

j
jibicbiu 27.10.19

Or do not want to turn D2 into trachoma Ong clear, but PG with a modified drop and key-yamami already trachoma.

m
minovalo 27.10.19

jibicbiu wrote:
with a modified drop
A drop mules, Yes! Enough is enough!

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 27.10.19

To argue with vircom in 2019, the cake.

S

firkax
FERC, and where smychok that you have a senior for pvp? Chet with Aug he did not come. What disregard.

n
nwn2030 27.10.19

pvp on Ararat made

y
yok0o 27.10.19

Sour cream for Firka wrote:
FERC, and where smychok that you have a senior for pvp? Chet with Aug he did not come. What disregard.
quite unexpectedly
you still play, or what?
and che, even have pvp?)

S

yok0o

pvp is, and with all fair a little worse, see above ;D

f
firkax 27.10.19

jibicbiu wrote:
Well, to explain the Nuba. What's the problem? On your fingers. And so, in the treatment of Cain would change the balance and if such a condition turns out that Pergolesi this game. Probation. Otherwise it turns out that the author of the above, claiming that the administrator sees and don't care on everything else, right.
You will be less to run the city - and thus will be less gameplay. Running around the city it's the same gameplay as the battle with Baal or with another player. And then you can offer to jachi directly with normal fallnow the fall, and then to Hella too long to run.
Either learn to look at the game from the (temporarily abandoning their interests in it) or don't think your suggestion will be very different from give me armor plz in different variations.
Any proposal aimed at some convenience is almost guaranteed to attempt to reduce the playing time, cutting out some of the action from the gameplay.

q
qPash 27.10.19

firkax

Z
Zondrax 27.10.19

firkax
Following your logic, you have tomorrow to remove the opportunity to drive the wigs, as it is the most severe of we system, which reduces the playing time significantly.