3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 27.10.19 02:03 pm

Bon appetit (Diablo 2)

I'm afraid you have showered poop and then have them and will eat, but today in the game pvp was a fun batch. Full death match so to speak. And that's what I thought myself caught:
In A1 run to Akara to be treated very far, especially if the input is generated from the other side. And that's what a thought popped into my aching head: is it possible to make killing occurred when referring to any npc and not just to Akari. The gameplay is not affected and the convenience of add.
53 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 27.10.19

Zondrax
totally agree, the wigs should be banned
removed them many years ago for site admins

T
T-Fox 27.10.19

Not wigs we system, and multicone. If you are so clever, forbid d2m. Fight the cause, not the effect.

E
Eleganza 27.10.19

jibicbiu wrote:
especially if the input is generated from the other side
Well, at least half of the problem solved by yourself if you want to recreate the game.

[
[[gmr]] 27.10.19

T-Fox
Volodya, whoa, you people! Why all stoked?)))

f
firkax 27.10.19

Eleganza wrote:
Well, at least half of the problem solved by yourself if you want to recreate the game.
About, rules idea - I will re-create pvp until the output is not chemeritsa left-top.

[[gmr]] wrote:
you're for the people!

though not quite on the topic

[
[[gmr]] 27.10.19

firkax wrote:
removed them many years ago for site admins
Was 2039, on the server there was one player, in the hope that things will get better and will be better... this naive youngster called Dobar.... was really 1 user, a firkax, grey cardinal claims that he is not admin.... was 2039...

S
Smetanka dlya firka 27.10.19

firkax
firkax wrote:
You will be less to run the city - and thus will be less gameplay. Running around the city it's the same gameplay as the battle with Baal or with another player. And then you can offer to jachi directly with normal fallnow the fall, and then to Hella too long to run.
Either learn to look at the game from the (temporarily abandoning their interests in it) or don't think your suggestion will be very different from give me armor plz in different variations.
Any proposal aimed at some convenience is almost guaranteed to attempt to reduce the playing time, cutting out some of the action from the gameplay.
And can you explain to me what is the simplification in the form of smaller to run around town will differ from torca with 27ю stats? Hang around this is not a simplification? Zod is 66 Saga not a simplification? Murawaki which give a bunch of free skill not a simplification?

E
Episcop_moo 27.10.19

firkax wrote:
You will be less to run the city - and thus will be less gameplay.
Not only in this case. Here are minor improvements for the better - the most dangerous changes. They seem innocent but they should realize the precedent. This precedent can be used to push a slightly more significant change, which, in turn, will help to approach even more significant simplification of the gameplay. The result of all this vicious action will be nothing more than a chest cahow.

Next with similar mods hiding another philosophical question - will the game after even a very small intervention is all the same game? At what point in the process will be quite noticeable, to be able to take the game mod? Maybe because the administration is in no hurry to listen to your suggestions, he didn't want to test the paradox of ship of Theseus on their favorite game.

Conclusion: nothing will not change, do not detract from the suffering of yourself and others your free-thinking.

S

Earo wrote:
They seem innocent but they should realize the precedent. This precedent can be used to push a little more significant change
Precedents of the sea. To put the admin wanted to the precedents and present the fact of their existence.

T
T-Fox 27.10.19

[[gmr]]
Volodya, whoa, you people! Why all stoked?)))
Excuse me, excuse me! looks bad gave my idea... so what to do, apparently I'm not a master to briefly explain the essence.
In General, I wanted to say that almost all paricatuba is a small section of the husk, hypocrites in one word. A bunch of years, all shouting the same thing: "wouldn wigs". But none of them shouted:"forbid multibanco", no. That is, the riffraff and in a head did not come that conversion of mules and drop with the quest halfords was developed by the game creators, it is Canon and not a bug. But Diablo in multiple Windows - no. this cheat, which will abuzat quest HF. But these whistleblowers, moralfags and supporters of "fair play" and in a head did not come that everything is possible and happens due to their favorite features that they use every day. In other words the usual pricefeb, going on ng, welcome cheat, but at the same time be mad at what this cheat did - given the opportunity to undergo the same quest dozens of times per hour. Or rather he's angry with those who use the multiwindows not like it, and ask the administrator to intervene in the gameplay.

Acting like a typical jealous loser. Give a dozen oblique greens(Yes, even Casar) the entrepreneur, he will try to multiply it, give a simple laborer - spend... and will still be shouting that the entrepreneur dealer and all he stole.

q
qPash 27.10.19

And actually because of what all cheese boron? Why is the forest on fire? Are you people aware that all is already stolen to us?
I think any problems have D2 in there except for PG of course!
Who easier gone back to where the game in 1 window, drop x8 and reset every half year, every change tourmaline, all sorts of lootfilter(after this simplification PG has not returned either)
Grifoni who give and to the rest of Motoharu left in the SIC-e.....
Someone and of of like it, in General, on taste and color markers are different and they are now complete for every taste!
So what we're asking in the place where the weeping and gnashing of teeth and I can't change anything?
PG is dead long live NG!
Need flaws to make a feature! Wigs to fix, drop 6-7 mule, drop with the HF!
To integrate simple MKH, Yes, there firkowski come! And get you bigotory, and you get PG this gunmod server with a broken game(drop runes, etc.)
Call elephant 1 sodzh and only one game where is for sale!
And let the seasons last year! New year reset! Holiday!

W
Walamaz 27.10.19

And tokens to add.

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.10.19

Earo wrote:
Here are minor improvements for the better - the most dangerous changes. They seem innocent but they should realize the precedent. This precedent can be used to push a slightly more significant change, which, in turn, will help to approach even more significant simplification of the gameplay. The result of all this vicious action will be nothing more than a chest cahow
warcraft 3. Constant change. Not cosmetic, not - and fundamentally changing the gameplay. Yesterday, you were IMBA - Sedna and you stagger all and Sundry.
Do not try to justify his laziness - you can simply say, I'm odd change, I'm nobody Nitsche not should get the hell

S

T-Fox
T-Fox wrote:
In General, I wanted to say that almost all paricatuba is a small section of the husk, hypocrites in one word. A bunch of years, all shouting the same thing: "wouldn wigs". But none of them shouted:"forbid multibanco"
You wrote a huge folly. Ban d2m does not forbid players to buy multiple copies of the game and do the same. d2m plays the role of a tool, which saves players money and nothing more.
So I wouldn't hurry to call people hypocrites, but a little thought would have those stupid things that you suggest.

The problem of wigs there is only one solution - fix themselves wigs. But the problem is that wigs aren't the problem. Wigs is the only thing that keeps this place afloat. All the whining, but it all leads, because you will believe that the wig will give an alternative, but this is not about alera.

T
T-Fox 27.10.19

Sour cream for Firka
You write nonsense. What, I'm sorry for being straightforward, down to buy/to do 8 copies of the game to drive the wigs?

a little thought would have those stupid things that you suggest.
I'm just suggesting that the whiners have Presario your machine. and you thought that?

S

T-Fox
I conditionally wrote the word buy to me again, not banned and to show a good example of what makes d2m - saves money. All this de jure. De facto, you can do without buying. It seems not difficult to guess. By the way, the life hack - this method is not a Mullah drops the 6th and 7th only on Helle.

Even if you have not guessed - well, other servers 80% of the remaining Indian community makes buying multiple copies to play comfortably, although, buy doesn't even have to free the key is not difficult now.

I propose to close it to you because you write complete heresy of confusing cause and effect. The method you suggested will not change anything, and one that you shamed - just the only one who will change something.
Your eternal dissent is good, but it would be better to first check on the soundness of what you write.

K
Klassewer 27.10.19

T-Fox all correctly writes. By analogy, let's ban Rashi, lychee on NBC (who does not work shall not eat). Spam list of products on the main channels - if you want to trade in the chat, let them go into ACC. channel. Let it comes to this stupidity. If so in your opinion it accidentally came out that I forgot on the HF hammer to add lvl req, and it should just leave

T
T-Fox 27.10.19

Sour cream for Firka
Even if you have not guessed - well, other servers 80% of the remaining Indian community makes buying multiple copies to play comfortably, although, buy doesn't even have to free the key is not difficult now
You would do it?

S

I'm scared for the people who think that PG will be able to exist without the wigs, guys, you are there for what? Remove the shako with the eyes, it prevents you from seeing the bigger picture. Even aler with his love of the complexity of the gameplay is not decided.

S

T-Fox
I did so, but not for wigs of course, but just to play normally offe. The keys weaving bought 5 pieces. Differences in UX with d2m - no. Takes the same amount of clicks and time for all manipulations.