3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikwallnest 13.12.20 12:40 am

Has Cyberpunk achieved the most "non-core" graphics? (Cyberpunk 2077)

and is it better than in the 2nd?
99 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 13.12.20

Newwallnest
No better, no nextgen here smells. In RDR 2 not only graphics, but also physics is much better.
In addition, CPDR 12 out of 10 managed to cram into the game the TAA canary console.

t
tsa_va 13.12.20

Yes, the Legion and Cyberpunk are notxtgen. Better graphics than in these two games in terms of technology and atmosphere not seen.

O
OzzyUN 13.12.20

tsa_va
Yes, the atmosphere in this game is just great, immersed completely in this gloomy world.

l
legusor 13.12.20

No, I didn't. Graphene is ordinary.

J
Joker978 13.12.20

completely ordinary graphon. And these constant glare from shiny surfaces - in general, what shit. Unplugged smoothing is annoying. Soap. It's less comfortable to play 2k, but the fps are so- so. Saves the sharp in the drivers of the video card.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 17.12.20

you can compare in my videos, both are in 1440p, rdr ultra preset, cyber full ultra with rtx) I like rdr2 more, but cyberpunk mesmerizes with the night city and all these reflections

N
Nurp 17.12.20

eprst, but what should I do if I like graphonium both there and there ??? )))))

A
Alex Kayfoviy 17.12.20

Yakov Budnikov
How does your car turn so smoothly?

Y
Yakov Budnikov 17.12.20

Alex Kayfoviy
I always connect the Hbox controller for tests, I move smoothly to make it more pleasant to watch, and, of course, I play on the keyboard

O
Onotole_console 17.12.20

On ultras with rtx - no doubt. But here level design played an even greater role, Night City is incredibly beautiful and diverse and surpasses all the Rockstar cities that were before.

A
Ab7inth 17.12.20

The graphics are super on the ultras, and the game does not lag at all (GTX1080, Core i7).

S
Silencer777 17.12.20

Maybe he got to the next gene, but definitely not physics. I like SDPR games and I have no doubt about the plot, but what the hell is physics?

Conclusion: Projects need to do what they are destined for. Let them finally saw the 4th witcher !!

S
Silencer777 17.12.20

The fact is that the next gene opens at ultras and 4k. True, few people can afford this. This is luxury

s
shicha 17.12.20

And let's all commentators post screenshots, or better videos) soaps in the game 0, with rtx the picture in many places well changes very much (showcases, glass floors, chrome surfaces, mirrors - all this changes very abruptly with rays), if you have soap - turn off aberration and other items in that menu, dlss will naturally wash the same, but you can turn on Sharp in nvidia, but if you play on ryks and 1060 - there is no point in watering graphics, you simply cannot have it.
Ps neighing sho as an example, people put rdr 2 and at the same time pour mud at TAA smoothing, several% of players can play in rdr without taa, because you need 4k, without it there will be ripples, or use taa and swim in soap.

s
shicha 17.12.20

Just an example of 1 bar:
Rtx off.

Rtx incl.

T
TheCharacterhero 17.12.20

Onotole_console
here is a comparison:

In fact, there is more detail and detail. The texture settings are in the file, but they do not change.

T
TheCharacterhero 17.12.20

shicha is a
bad example. It is necessary to watch it on the asphalt in the daytime. In dark rooms, there will be no difference.

D
Dartflame 25.12.20

Definitely yes. It's hard to compare with rdr. These are very different approaches to visual style. Rdr - beautiful textures and nature. There, in principle, there are no design solutions - because everything is taken from existing analogues. There is no tracing or any unusual effects.

When comparing pure textures, rdr2 is better. But graphics aren't just textures. In cyberpunk, the focus is on tracing, design, style and effects. Light, smoke, shadows, reflections, rays, glare, flares - all this makes the cyberpunk world very bright and alive. He has a very special, very pleasant visual style. + Incredibly cool design. And the city in general and locations inside and even wastelands. This is a huge work of designers and they have a unique and unusual world. And by the way, the characters look very cool. Even at close range - as if they were alive.

So overall I think this is a real next gene. It's just that the game is already very demanding on the hardware - if you add there also textures of the level of rdr - there even 3090 in fhd will drown) something has to be sacrificed for now, modern video cards are simply not ready for real Next Gene graphics.

But if I choose between the quality of textures as in RDR and the quality of effects as in CP, I will choose the latter. Effects are much more conducive to immersion in the world. After kp 0, I go in real life, I look at puddles, glass and reflections and I think damn it just like in cyberpunk) very beautiful. Ray tracing is 100% proven for the first time

M
MunchkiN 616 25.12.20

due to tracing probably yes. because the reflections in the game with normal shadows are blurry, it seems like they are softly correct and do not disappear, that is, the next generation after the ssr, pbr bundle (basically this is what distinguished the outgoing nextgen of the era of remasters and re-releases from the soap box), the watch dog at one time looked completely non-genial and some kind of LPV plus pcss is possible and you feel that somewhere on the threshold of the era of remakes and backward compatibility. to say that this is the ceiling of the graphics of the next gen probably not. also old technologies are extensively complicated there - for example, smokes and just the number of shadows.
whether this is the technological limit of the limit of this gene. probably no. For example, I myself am really looking forward to tracing the path in real time at 4090-5090 pitch-pitch.
in rdr2 just a good study of all sorts of small elements in the form of water, snow, all kinds of dirt. if he received rtx at the output in the form of shadows of reflections and global elimination, he would be ultramodern now. and so there is just a neat grapooooon.

l
lokkie 25.12.20

Dartflame wrote:
It's hard to compare with rdr.
Of course it's hard, what is there to compare in the soap of 2010 .. and it is necessary to praise, even the great rockstar. )