3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Aleksandrov 17.12.20 05:11 am

Jackie Wells - For or Against That He Lived (Cyberpunk 2077)

What a pity to lose your best friend at the very beginning of the game.

Let's discuss .. is it possible to somehow beat the game so that Jackie would stay with us ...?
Why, after Wells's death, can he call his phone and leave messages ... (as if we will meet again) ???
Maybe He will return to us? Or will it be returned in the next part of the game?
The world of Cyberpunk is a thin line between death and life .. in which it is difficult to die ... because our scan remains in the neurochip ... as with Joni Silverhand .. so maybe we can meet with Jackie Wells ?!

PS It was a very sad moment for me when Jackie died. It was as if something in me swayed ...
You know, I love when games or movies affect my real life ... when a game or movie evokes real emotions .. This is what is so lacking in many modern games. That would concern us directly everything that happens in the virtual world.
I think when reality intersects with virtuality by means of thoughts This is CYBERPUNK.
44 Comments
Sort by:
L
LancNoDance 17.12.20

Jack, you will always be in our hearts. Your pistols will help punish corporations, and your motorcycle will rush us along the roads of Night City.

D
Dream seller 17.12.20

Pfft I'm acting out the corporate selfish.

k
knYz6 17.12.20

Alex_Aleksandrov
Yes, I really feel sorry for him. As for me, this is the most interesting Persian, except for Joni.

PS If you like such games, play RDR2, if you haven't played it yet, there are some scenes there because of which a tear is coming straight.

Y
Youxyxol 17.12.20

Alex_Aleksandrov wrote: The
world of Cyberpunk is a thin line between death and life .. in which it is difficult to die ... because our scan remains in the neurochip ... as with Joni Silverhand .. so with Jackie Wells maybe we can meet ?!
Firstly, in a biochip, which is an experimental technology available to a select few, due to its extreme high cost, and not consumer goods. Otherwise, what's the point of raiding a mega-corporation to steal it?
Secondly, in order to transfer consciousness to the biochip, you need to remove the engram with the help of Arasaki's "Soul Separator", in the process the one from whom it is removed dies. This is exactly what happened to Silverhand.
Attention, the question: who and when took the engram from Jackie, and even so that after that he would remain alive to die after the raid?

X
X Ishimura X 17.12.20

Maybe I just caught a bug, but knowing that he would soon die, during the shootings I just thought - When will you die and I will kill everyone alone !!! Because he constantly got underfoot, blocked the view, interfering with firing, while he himself did not bring any benefit in the turmoil. So it didn't work out to be "in love" to him. Yes, and even initially, he wanted to throw me at the grandmother.

A
Alex_Aleksandrov 17.12.20

knYz6 I
played rdr .. I play everything that comes out ...

A

Vyxyxol
THERE is an option when you say that a taxi would take him to Vic. and then his assistant talks to him about what needs to be removed from Jackie Engram !!!!!! so there is such an option ...

A

Try to call after Jackie's death ... It turns out you can leave messages for him ... apparently he intends to return to the game ... maybe in the DLC, or maybe when they think about the release of the second part of the Cyberpunk game

p
pekabir 17.12.20

another clown, for which schoolchildren will mourn for the next 10 years 10. in the second mafia, at least a fat-ass played a significant role in the narrative, but what is there? Maxim died, and a member with him

K
Kokoprime1991 17.12.20

Medicine works strangely in this willShchEm .... in the assignment you saved the dead babeha, who was pumped out, and then a friend received a minor injury and died stupidly from blood loss -_- ... epic fail damn, neither you an iplant-healer, nor freeze they didn't come up with a shit wound ... just stupid died.

v
van dorin 17.12.20

Kokoprime1991
In that assignment, the girl was from a corporation with a high level of health insurance. Therefore, the doctors arrived to her within 190 seconds.

Jackie did not have this level of insurance)

p
pashalet 17.12.20

Jackie's friend is so awesome that when at the beginning of the game V-corporation creeps up to him in snot, they say, help my friend, save me, all hope is for you - he calmly answers her in the style of "nope, I don't really give a shit about your problems, it's her fault , I don’t sign up to help with the risk of skin, get out as you like, oha. "
But when Jackie already wanted to break into the Higher League, which he always dreamed of, he without a twinge of conscience signs V, who has suddenly become the best friend, for a deadly business. Which ultimately leads to non-illusory problems for the heroine.
Even a great friend, just wonderful 👍👍

p
pashalet 17.12.20

Kokoprime1991 - Medicine works strangely in this willShchEm .... in the assignment you saved the dead babeha, who was pumped out, and then a friend received a minor wound and died stupidly.

That's how it is for drama. Schoolchildren love to have drama and drip-drip tears in games.

A
AlexLucis 17.12.20

Don't be so angry and toxic .. Jackie's death is very well played ..
Especially a call to the phone and a conversation with a deceased friend, they say ... "Hi Jackie, I was at your funeral ..." This phrase made me get up from the computer and smoke a cigarette while the kettle is boiling on the gas stove ..
Just for the sake of such contact with real emotions, it's already worth buying this game ...
Of course, I understand that there are people who put on the plot component, the main thing for them is to drive cars and shoot Malstrom ... I'm not one of those, I try to fully immerse myself in the life of NightCity, I read all the advertising banners, decrypt the chips and study the messages on all the PCs I meet ... I want to say only one thing, respect other people's opinions, and don't be angry.

Y
Youxyxol 17.12.20

Alex_Aleksandrov
Remove the engram from the corpse? Well, good luck. xD

p
pashalet 17.12.20

AlexLucis
Dude, if you seriously call a "dead friend" a bunch of colorful pixels on the monitor screen and get upset about his game "death" so much that you reach for a cigarette ... considering it a real emotion ... I have bad news for you like would ...

D
Diaz Daulbaev 17.12.20

pashalet
You are such a superficial friend, games are also art, and art should evoke emotions in this is its essence. People are crying on Titanic, do you have bad news for them too? And those who look at some starry night of van Gogh and are inspired by him for them what news do you have? Or those who listen to sad music and cry, what do you say to them?

p
pashalet 17.12.20

Jackie's character in the Cyberpunk action movie is art. Ooook. So I'll write it down, chumba. Van Gogh, oha. I'll go to the pop Titanic and revise it sooner, cry from an overabundance of feelings!

K
Kitten Scientist 17.12.20

What's his drink there? Write to order at the bar

Y
Yaroslav308 18.12.20

pashalet
This is called empathy and, in this situation, bad news is just for you)