3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nastia-R 17.12.20 05:19 am

How to use Brandance? (Cyberpunk 2077)

The 1st act passed. Portable braindance hoop is available. I bought a couple of braindances in the store, how can I reproduce them?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlowWithTheFires 17.12.20

I understand that in no way, only in the quest moments.

s
sniperson 17.12.20

Nastia-R
Most likely nothing, which is hinted at by the inscription "Not supported by your hardware."
Maybe they will add it in another 5 years to the DLC.

p
postnikbro 17.12.20

Sniperson,
I also drew attention to this inscription, but what's the catch to buy "garbage"?

s
sniperson 17.12.20

postnikbro
To disassemble them and get material, well, and also a fan base. Like all sorts of guitars, Silverhead CDs and other junk.

O
Opsy 17.12.20

Nastia-R
So much has been said about this bray dance, and in the end it is not, one might say, in the game. His campaign was cut out and the items associated with him were forgotten to be removed. Apparently, about half of everything was cut. Take the same 6th characteristic. They cut it out, but they forgot to remove the place where it should be. Perhaps on purpose, so that later in some paid dlc add. Follow in the footsteps of EA tobis). And how much did they talk about sex? According to them, it was possible to poke around with almost everyone and at every corner. And in the end what? There is 1 rogue (well, more precisely there are 2 of them, M and F) on chpok street. And in general, the reds caved in and turned out to be pistabolas. The sales of the original appearance of the female V were made scary, they caved in to modern trends ...

K
Kokoprime1991 17.12.20

Opsy
Pro cut out
6-graph of abilities there should have been an additional school that opened special skills (I don't remember, but in short) - a fighter, a shooter, a hacker, some other eccentric, and these schools were shown and each class (TIPO) was the best in your business. As well as the choice of the initial game played an important role (there this was shown for 4 hours, one nomad was only shown and how he hung out with his clan and only then left, and then Th left, how did he leave ... it's not clear ), and not stupid 30 minutes NOTHING and different dialogues in the conversation -_-

O
Opsy 17.12.20

Kokoprime1991
They cut out a lot of things, just fuck what. But for some reason they are not pelted with poop for this ...

n
nooborezzzzz 17.12.20

You can watch Wirths. For this, hoops for Wirth are needed and they should not be in a backpack, but put on (loot from corpses or bought). Then in your backpack you find a cell with a virtual, press on it and it starts. Now I was doing the task "transcendental experience", in it I bought a virtual, supposedly old, I tried to start it, an error got out that is not supported. I went to the huckster, launched on his old brain hoop.
upd. not included, wrote during the assignment. everything turned out differently, I will not spoil

A
Artyom1Kms 17.12.20

nooborezzzzz
Can you give more details , there is no information on this topic.
Or create a separate post here.
SpoilerSubscribe only to me brotherly.

s
storm240 17.12.20

nooborezzzzz
so it turns out on the quest, let's say I have a brain hoop as an item of clothing and in the inventory in the "miscellaneous" it is also similar. Nifiga does not start, why did I buy these brains then?

A
Artyom1Kms 19.12.20

storm240
Apparently you can close the topic, the brains do not work (except for the plot).
We are waiting for a full DLC in 2077.

S
Shura Shurochkin 05.01.21

Yes, the grandiose hell of the ultimate venal ad corporations from SD Project Ed. It is a pity that now the reputation cannot be returned by patches and mods from ideological

b
bender rod.riges 11.01.21

Shura Shurochkin
They decided that after the witcher, people would buy without hesitation. Goats blah 🐐