3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 17.12.20 05:25 am

The Witcher 3 vs Cyberpunk 2077 (Cyberpunk 2077)

I understand that the games are different and stuff like that ... But I wanted to ask about something else, in terms of interest, excitement, so to speak, "capture" of the player, which game in your opinion is more addictive?
I myself have not played Cyberpunk, if anything, I'm waiting for patches and a new video card, but the Witcher 3 and all the additions to it went far and wide.
While playing The Witcher 3, I played 600 hours there (if you round up), and these 600 hours I played in one gulp, that is, I was not distracted by any other games, they simply ceased to exist for me for this time, just as they ceased to exist all gaming sites and news regarding games at this time. And when I passed The Witcher, I couldn't play anything for a week at all, it's like after reading a good book or watching a good TV series - I don't want to immediately switch to something else, there is no mood and desire. Although when I go through any other game, I can immediately start playing a new one.
To whom the Witcher 3 went as strongly as me, and who is now playing Cyberpunk 2077 - what is more interesting and exciting for you? Should we expect the same takeover from Cyberpunk?
84 Comments
Sort by:
R
Radamel Falcao 15.01.21

POLKOVNIK2005
In cyberpuk, you clean up "robberies" not because of money, but because of pumping and reputation, without which you will not see better weapons and implants. If you want to pass Odu and Smasher on maximum difficulty, you will have to grind the entire map. And money is pouring in from each antenna and case. I have never bought anything from merchants except implants, while in the witcher I crafted gear from them and beat off money with resources

N
Nurp 15.01.21

Radamel Falcao
Radamel Falcao wrote:
Stunned cyber fanatic)) I see you have filled the whole forum
Stoned cyber hater, the whole forum has already flooded with poison)))
I went through the story in 30 hours, plus a dozen additional quests and have long forgotten about cyber, enjoying the best game 2020 - Crusader Kings III. Take your lessons, toxic kid.

R
Radamel Falcao 15.01.21

Nurp Man
, you can't get out of the cyberbook forum. The main defender so to speak. Where am I a hater? The game is average, with bugs. Go to a psychiatrist yourself, otherwise the roof will go to "fight" with every commentator. The main hater)) Proofs come on or about $$ en as usual, and I don't care how much you played there dull
Upd: I'll tell you more, I didn't even read your posts with quotes in an attempt to troll

S
SPR1GGAN 15.01.21

although 2077 is bigger

N
Nurp 15.01.21

Radamel Falcao
Radamel Falcao wrote:
Man, you can't get out of the cyberbook forum. The main defender so to speak. Where am I a hater? The game is average, with bugs. Better go to a psychiatrist yourself, otherwise the roof will go to "fight" with every commentator. The main hater)) Proofs come on or about $$ en as usual, and I don't care how much you played there dull
Upd: I'll tell you more, I haven't even read your posts with quotes in an attempt to troll
... no way, sick, I can't calm down can it burn like that?
You still don't understand what I'm looking at you from the top shelf ... Go to school, toxic little man)))

R
Radamel Falcao 15.01.21

Nurp
You just do not know how to use quotes?)) Slit. It would not care - would be silent

N
Nurp 15.01.21

Radamel Falcao wrote:
You just don't know how to use quotes?)) Slit. It would be all the same - I would be silent
... you finally merged yourself. Well, a deed worthy for you! Growing up? )))

D
Diablonos 01.02.21

Vidmak Kruchi.
There is a poem about Lambert and much more prostitutes.

A
Alex hawk 01.02.21

Denis G
Yes, the saddest thing is that it needs to be covered up and altered, otherwise nothing good will come of it. It is more difficult to finish it than to do it from scratch (roughly speaking).

A
AlexanderMakarenko013 01.02.21

Alex Hawk
just initially had to be sawed for PS4 and XBO, and then finished on Nexgen. Here's an example of GTA V on PS3 -> PS4 and PC ..., RDR 2 on PS4 -> PC ... Horizon Zero Dawn and Dead Stranding on PS4 -> PC. Improving graphics from pastgen to nextgen is much easier than now thinking about where to cut effects and fix slow loading of textures. Such detailed graphics did not fit on the PS4 at all (for example, when I stood close to some characters and brought them closer to the maximum, I saw very detailed scars on their faces and in some cases you can see the pores on their faces. Why does the console need such detail if in the game itself, almost no one uses such a zoom constantly

s
smotry 01.02.21

for me, cyberpunk will be better, the witcher will super tighten 60 hours only for the plot, this is a scribe for a game in which, in fact, there is no variety in the gameplay, a strong and quick blow + 5 signs is a kick-ass how little, it took me 6 months to overpower myself and get through , I even threw it a couple of times, in the end I would have dropped it, but I liked the trailer for the addition of hearts of stone and I still completed it cyberpunk is much more varied, so it doesn’t bother me, I could go through voraciously, this says a lot

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Variety in yubisoft-level cyberpunk. Clean out the outpost, clean out the outpost, clean out the outpost and take something from there, clean out the outpost.
By dullness approximately at the level of the Origins, in the Odyssey the grind will be even more fun. Well, there is nothing to compare with headlights - there at least you can get pleasure from this cleaning.

N
Neverwatch 08.02.21

The witcher is definitely better.

T
ThinMoney96 08.02.21

5 Reasons Why The Witcher 3 Is Better Than Cyberpunk 2077 !!!
We figure out why the Witcher 3, which has already become a cult, is still good even after 6 years.
1.Large Map
Even though The Witcher 3 is 5 years older, it technically has a larger map, at least horizontally. The enthusiasts did some calculations, and it turned out that the overall game world of The Witcher 3 was slightly larger - 136 square kilometers compared to 110 in Cyberpunk 2077.2
It is more technically advanced.
Cyberpunk 2077 certainly needs more time in the hands of developers, especially for the console version of the already penultimate generation. It's a sad sight to play it on PS4 or Xbox One, given the low resolution and heavy load on outdated hardware. With the latest updates, the situation has become less critical, but quality and smooth work is still far from it.
3. Length of gameplay
Since it was released five years ago and has several DLCs and expansions on board, The Witcher 3 is naturally a longer game. But even taking into account only the base game, it is still longer than Cyberpunk 2077's rather short 20-hour main campaign
. 4. Big Legacy
Cyberpunk 2077 is a relative newcomer to the RPG genre compared to the more established brand The Witcher 3. The series has an excellent base of books like A Song of Ice and Fire, as well as an excellent TV series starring Henry Cavill. When players want more from The Witcher »After playing a third game or watching a TV show, they have the ability to easily download older games. After completing a rather short main mission, players in the new franchise have only one choice - to dive into the board game that inspired CD Projekt Red.
5. More philosophical stories
When it comes to inviting critical thinking or lulling with philosophical reasoning, not many games can match the Witcher. Even the protagonist has become the personification of a moral crossroads and an existential crisis. Cyberpunk 2077 is a more raw and dynamic work, often leaving players no meditative moments to reflect on the meaning of their actions, instead, he suggests focusing on the drama and events as they are.
Without a doubt, a more complete comparison of the pros and cons of the franchises should be done after the release of all Cyberpunk add-ons, as well as major optimization updates. At the moment, both options have strengths and weaknesses, just one of them is a completely finished product, and the second still needs improvement.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 08.02.21

ThinMoney96 wrote:
More Philosophical Stories
When it comes to invoking critical thinking or lulling with philosophical reasoning, few games can match the Witcher. Even the protagonist has become the personification of a moral crossroads and an existential crisis. Cyberpunk 2077 is a more raw and dynamic work, often leaving the players no meditative moments to reflect on the meaning of their actions, instead he suggests focusing on the drama and events as they are.
Here I do not agree at all. What moral dilemmas are raised mainly in The Witcher? What is good, what is evil? Is it appropriate to choose the notorious lesser evil, or not to choose at all? And ... that's it.
In Cyberpunk, everything is more serious and interesting in this regard.
Ideas of humanism and transhumanism: does a person remain a person, gradually replacing parts of his body, or does he become something else?
What is human consciousness in general? "I think, so I exist," right? But no. Engrams, constructs, AI - all these are thinking objects that do not exist in the material world.
What is the human soul? Is the digitized human consciousness the very soul, or is it just a code that can be edited in any way, changing the personality?
When V connects with Mikoshi in the finale and Alt creates a personality construct, what happens to that V? She dies, and her digital copy, with all the memories, desires and feelings, considers herself real, although this is not so. Or so?
And that same lesser / greater evil is also present. Corporations provide incredible scientific progress to society, create tons of jobs, but at what cost? A polluted planet, lack of free will, total surveillance, murder of unwanted people and even literal brainwashing. And what to do, destroy everything, return to the caves and stone tools, give up medicine? What is the greater evil and what is the lesser?
And this is only a part of what was immediately recalled.

In general, for me there are only two games, the finale of which left such vivid indelible impressions and such food for thought - this is RDR2 and, sobsno, KP2077. What is there, what is the plot is extremely serious, with truly adult philosophical questions, and not pretentious h..rnya.

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

games are not alike at all. the gameplay here is rather GTA. The plot is unique. The witcher is longer, this is a plus for him. More diverse is not only the city but the surroundings. As a character, both here and there are equally interesting. Hero-Vi, I went in more, you can be identified with you, they will be identified as you want to differ from the book Geralt where any of your decisions are not immediately canon or canon. Here the ending is more vital, if you don't look, V is just a mercenary and not the navel of the earth, like a mega witcher who kills kings, cuts country borders on the throne of adopted daughters.

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Angelica04
I agree, The Witcher is a full-fledged RPG, while punk is some kind of raw visual novel about Keanu, where the player is given the role of an observer, on whom what is happening does not depend in any way. That is, you can skip some series without looking at it, this is where the variability ends, you cannot determine for yourself how it will end.
And yes, it’s strange for me from my habit to call this approach a visual novel, when, after the release of Detroit, quantizers showed that visuals can be more interesting and variable than “role-playing” CP.

O
Oleg916 19.03.21

U_Scarecrow_U
Actually not 136, but at least twice as much. In the quest Long ago, there is no need to rush into battle with the giant because of the clouds. After finding a four-leaf clover, at least two passes through the rainbow wall (approximately near Rumzaitis) open and it turns out that the fairyland is located on the general map of Bockler. Without any mods, you can climb the Gorgon and admire the collective photo of the creators, wander through the castles in the air, reach the ocean ... Probably a lot more hidden. I suspect that the same cunning moves are in other locations.

S
Sergey Sevchuk 19.03.21

in the future, I think cyberpunk will give everyone more chapalakh. And I liked the cyber, the bugs were tough, but otherwise good

J
Janekste 30.03.21

The Witcher 3 I threw every 20-30 hours of play, a 2-3 month break, then I continued to play, I bored the witcher because of the weak presentation of the main plot (although in the first two witchers with the presentation of the plot, everything was gorgeous). As a result, it took 2 years to complete the masterpiece The Witcher 3. If it weren't for the awesome DLCs, I wouldn't call The Witcher 3 a masterpiece! The game, in my eyes, left purely due to the DLC - they are cooler than the main game. But still, I quickly got tired of the Witcher 3 gameplay.

In cyberpunk 2077, I don't feel tired of the gameplay, I like everything stupid, I didn't get tired of cyber even after 50+ hours ... and this is rare for me ... but I still haven't passed it, because I'm hanging in the Assassin Valhalla - I just can't tear myself away. For Valhalla is more interesting to me than the third witcher. But if it weren't for Valhalla, now I would be hitting cyberpunk 2077 day after day. But I wouldn't go back to The Witcher 3. The Witcher 3 is a cool game, but why play it when there is the Assassin Valhalla? Therefore, between The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077, I choose cyberpunk as a more interesting game.

In general, one cannot say that one game is more interesting than another. For these games are of different eras and genres. There is a gap between them for many years. But in cyberpunk, the plot is much more serious - it makes much more sense ... there is something to think about. Morality is not black, not gray, not white. In principle, there is no morality in cyberpunk, unlike the witcher. In cyberpunk, almost all heroes are selfish, like all villains. There are practically no good people. And that makes it very interesting to play.