3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RogerSmith 17.12.20 05:26 am

Will Sony sue CDPR? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Observing this whole situation with CP2077, one thought does not leave me. After all, CDPR essentially committed fraud. After all, Sony receives not a small percentage from sales on its platform, and now it is forced to make refunds, thereby losing profit "Lost profits" There is such an article in international criminal law. So I just argue, but in fact CP2077 can bury the studio, or fundamentally force you to reconsider its policy ... so while the PC boyars gloat "finally the console players have been avenged, let them suffer" something that can really happen that will affect their beloved and so loyal to the PC studio audience, not for the better. That is, in fact, the scale of the fakap can be really very serious.
25 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YourDevil54 17.12.20

what a lost profit lol, dormouse didn't order a game on ps4

B
Baxmep 19.12.20

the blame is not for the redovs, but for the investors, apparently there was not enough money, so they forced the redovs to release the game ahead of time, with mgs 5 there was the same garbage, they wanted money, as a result, the game came out a little unfinished ...

R
RicoChico 19.12.20

Here we have to ask Sonya why she allows games in this form to be sold.

L
Life is shit 19.12.20

Sony and quality are not compatible concepts. This applies not only to one aspect.

R
Rolemanser 19.12.20

RogerSmith
Raven, a raven will not peck out its eyes.

G
Gryxa 19.12.20

In order for the game to get to the PS store, Sony testers must test it, and only after that, a positive conclusion is issued and the game is added to the Store. here the question is different, why Sony, knowing about such performance, still gave the "green light"

B
Booblk 19.12.20

CP2077 became a PC and XBOX exclusive?
Very well.
Damn, how many farts this game sets on fire))

A
Amoterasso 19.12.20

Gryxa wrote:
why Sony, knowing about such performance, nevertheless gave the "green light"
flowed from the thought of how much dough can be cut from naive hamsters))) you would be offered to trade in trash and you, knowing that it is possible to rise rather well on it, would you not sell ?))

E
Eriori 19.12.20

Sony will just wait and return. It seems that since 1.05 the game has become much better on the curling iron.

b
bushmaster 19.12.20

Eriori
on PS4? better, this is when stable 60, and here they do not smell)

E
Eriori 19.12.20

bushmaster
Play GTA4 on PS3 and compare.

G
Grimganga 20.12.20

Baxmep wrote:
it’s not the Reds who are to blame, but the Investors, apparently there was not enough money, so the Reds were forced to release the game ahead of time
What is the fault of the investors?
The game was expected by 2015, delayed for 5 years. The game was not ready for release even at the time of launch in November 2020, the quest system is simplified, bring it in, the social part is not implemented, at least a character generator hints at it (tattoo parlors, clubs, hairdressers), the game failed to start sales on all platforms refund after refund , PS5 owners were most surprised when they were given a port from PS4 without RTX.
And the investors are to blame, who clearly did not expect to wait for 2077. And now CDR has followed in the footsteps of Larian, who released a mod on DoS2 and called it Baldurs Gate 3. And CDR began to distribute jackets from the witcher, katana and other hats for pre-order, this is all called populism, before the sale of a raw, low-quality, product.

B
Baxmep 22.12.20

Grimganga
Reds did not release a game about gwent from the bulldozer, the uncles gave money to the uncles, they want profit and the uncles do not give a shit about releasing a raw product, they will get their% anyway, and if the company after this goes bankrupt, it's okay in the gaming industry, there are many who want to make games ...

R
RuS984 28.12.20

Baxmep
If CDPRs go bankrupt and fall apart, this would be a perfect precedent. This precedent will show that even large, and I would say especially large, offices will have to be responsible for all promises and transfers.

It was strange to expect a decent FPS from the office that has released 3 similar crafts about the witcher in its entire short history. If you remember what happened to the first weedmak, then it is strange to be surprised at the transfer of cyberpunk. I remember they promised an interesting and unusual combat system, but made a banal "call the enemy" ... And the promised viteevat system of quests was worth it ... There, the consequences of each quest decided a lot, and made a usual set of basic and additional quests.

All these promises that they made in the era of the creation of the first witcher were simply pumped over into promises when creating cyberpunk.

Well, bugs are an integral part of CDPR's creations. Only CDPR constantly said goodbye to these bugs, accompanied by epic excuses .... Here's the result.

B
Baxmep 28.12.20

RuS984
the funniest thing is that it would be a CDPR American company, then everything would end, like with andromeda i.e. almost nothing. and since the company is Polish, why not milk if there is such an opportunity ...

M
Minted coin 28.12.20

I wanted to sue and win a decent amount. CDPR's shares fell more than 50% after this buggy hack came out. They deserve tons of negativity and bankruptcy. They themselves are to blame: they set the bar high for their Witcher 3, fooled their heads with the development of Cyberpuck for eight years and took it to all possible exhibitions, promised an unprecedented masterpiece, dumped record amounts for advertising. At the same time, their budget was more than for the creation of GTA 5 and RDR 2!
Roll them into a bankruptcy pit!

a
andre158 28.12.20

Baxmep
I agree about investors, they start to pound at the slightest fall in shares, and with the transfer of CP2077, these shares began to shake like investors, here you are and the consequences of the appearance of an early and raw product on the market. And regarding the loss of profit, CDPR lost the profit since it was removed from a large market, Sony can sue CDPR in the event of a refund in the agreement on the return of these funds for console copies to their owners, and then on the condition that Sony will return the money from its wallet, and CDPR will eventually refuse to reimburse in whole or in part the return of the spent personal funds for compensation for damage and loss of Sony's own money. In theory, CDPR could also sue Sony for taking its product off the market if the product complied with Sony's and performance policies. That is, if the game did not have critical errors in which the game could not be played or started. In short, it's a yokarnybabay!

R
RuS984 30.12.20

Baxmep wrote:
it’s not the Reds who are to blame, but the investors, apparently there was not enough money, so they forced the Reds to release the game ahead of time.
Was it not CDPR PR people who cut through all the shows and poured yellow liquid into everyone’s ears saying that it would just be “generous tooth give "long before the actual release date ???
Again, I repeat ... It was very strange to expect something worthy from an office that didn’t do FPS at all.

l
lokkie 30.12.20

RuS984 wrote:
and they poured yellow liquid into everyone's ears that it would be just "we give a tooth"
Did they promise it? In my opinion, they did not promise it. No need to go far:

Who promises this? Did the bioges say something like that? Where? When?
I remember a picture of a cyberpunk, with a squirrel, with a list of fakes. Then he scored, the size of the picture was not enough very quickly.
Who posted these threads: https://forums.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/eto_budet_luchshaya_igra_za_vse_vremya_suschestvovaniya_videoigr-979263/ Poles?
The situation with pine trees is due to the fact that initially they made it under old pine trees and full HD. Take vidos a year ago, graphene blood from the eyes, everything is in soap. Apparently then they were kicked to make graphene for new pine trees and ultra hd, about which they said that they were making graphene for new pine trees, and therefore transfers. Nobody thought about how the new graphene should work on old pine trees. Therefore, PYS in the stalker immediately says, we do not have old pine trees and will not. xD)
For Sonya, this is an advertisement, they will buy new pine trees faster, meaning they are suing a hen laying golden eggs. ))

R
RuS984 30.12.20

lokkie wrote:
Did they promise it? In my opinion, they did not promise it. You don't have to go far:
Didn't talking heads from brewers or CDPRs perform at exhibitions ??? Or someone singled out investors at these exhibitions ???
The heads and high officials of these offices told tales about the coolness of the games.
It is strange to blame the investors for everything, or the "dissatisfied" players expressing dissatisfaction with the quality of games. Forever developed are white and fluffy. All of them are forced and coerced.