3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirito blackswordman 17.12.20 05:26 am

1660Ti Optimization Tips (Cyberpunk 2077)

My specifications:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 2700, 8 cores on 16 threads, 4.0GHz (OS).
Video card: NVIDIA GTX 1660ti MSI Ventus OC, additional overclocking over the factory +1095 for memory and 95 for the chip.
RAM: Goodram Iridium Pro, 2x8GB, 3600MHz XMP, runs at 3333MHz with compressed primary, secondary and tertiary timings.
The game is installed on an ultra-fast NVME SSD GOODRAM PX500, 512GB.
The swap file is located on a separate Seagete Baraccuda HDD.

Game version 1.04.

It would seem that not bad characteristics, especially if you look at the system requirements voiced for this game. However, as we all know perfectly well, the game is poorly optimized and behaves like the last lousy. Especially in terms of gluttony for the video card, where the high preset of 60 frames does not go in any way, even kill yourself.

Exit: we set absolutely everything to ultra, turning off reflections (the grain from them multiplied by the grain, gives rise to grain in the grain multiplied by the grainy grain in the grain) and setting the lock through the game settings to 50 frames, I preferred 45. Thus, we unload the pipeline of the CPU and GPU ... At 45 frames, as at 50, the smoothness is enough not to sharpen a tooth for 60 frames. At 30 frames, it is generally impossible to shoot when using the mouse, it is extremely disgusting.

If you really want 60 frames, then just lower the quality of volumetric fog and clouds by a couple of points and get the coveted 60.

Share your tips and tricks.
Perhaps I poked something with success.
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 17.12.20

Kirito BlackSwordman
How popular the game has become, that now there will be a separate optimization topic for each computer config.

R
Razox 17.12.20

Why am I reading this at 6 am who have not slept.
I will give advice, through nvida experience you set the resolution of the dsr to what it will offer and the settings that are optimal on the advice of the program, everything you have is a clear image and 60 frames. Oh yes, without dlss it is better not to cut in dsr. And you can also move the monitor away from you, so the soap will not get into your eyes too much. It helped me personally. So to speak, we artificially increase the pixel density, although it is artificial, rather it is natural.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 17.12.20

Kirito BlackSwordman
Yesterday on patch 1.4 I tested the game with punklucks. DLSS set it to automatic, and the quality of the reflections was set to high. I set the illumination of the punk rays to incredible, and also added a sharpening so that there was no soap. If you set 4k, turn off the rays, and set dlss to balance, then the fps will be the same. The game has a lot of different settings for experiments. There are many other final settings for comfortable performance.

N
Nikolay the Unshakable 20.12.20

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
Alt + F9 try

g
gennaz 22.12.20

Kirito BlackSwordman
Strange situation, tested the version on high preset.
Spoiler
The game ran 65 fps + without any problems.
Now at 1.05 I have also raised the settings, there are 60 FPS +
Spoiler
There are many such themes created and they have a common pattern - Nvidia cards of 16 and 1000 series, you should think about whether such GPUs are needed.