3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pohodenko 17.12.20 05:26 am

Tarot cards (Cyberpunk 2077)

Guys, did anyone collect all 22 tarot cards? I only found 21.20 from the "Knight City Jester" quest, and another one after the fight with Adam Slasher. Where did I fuck, tell me?
I hope that if all 22 are collected, a new ending will open or something like that.
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eriori 17.12.20

So they are displayed on the city map, just zoom in on the area

P
Pohodenko 17.12.20

Eriori
where is the area, read at least what is written.

V
Vitaly Gushchin 17.12.20

20 are open, 2 according to the plot you get

M
Marichok12 19.12.20

There, in my opinion, you need Misty to tell fortunes and she seems to open up!

P
Pohodenko 19.12.20

Vitaly Gushchin,
according to the plot, is really only one to get, either Justice or the Devil, as a result, one card is always missing in the inventory.

P
Pohodenko 19.12.20

Marichok12
she will just say the names of the cards and that you will meet them at the most crucial moment

V
Vitaly Gushchin 19.12.20

Pohodenko
Yes, that's right, I was a little wrong

d
dsadfgfaf 19.03.21

Poor writers have little guts on the Internet SHOW these cards 2 NONE !!! None of them passed, and from the noobs who passed on the video and PZDIT about all the cards 2 are always lacking. And what the JUSTICE card looks like you will never find anywhere on the Internet

R
Radamel Falcao 19.03.21

Pohodenko
Cannot be collected in the game 22. The devil's card is the last, because you open the other three ending cards during the game (moderation, star, sun). But the devil card is not added either due to the omission of the developers, or because you only see it in the cutscene, although you get the achievement