3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RogerSmith 17.12.20 05:26 am

Did the expectations come true (Cyberpunk 2077)

Personally, I didn't expect anything from the game, but I saw what would happen in the end for a long time. But I certainly did not expect this. There was no such realization for about 16 years, I only remember Masquerade Bloodlines.
But it's not even about the technical component, because the game itself is completely different from what they promised, they promised a full-fledged RPG, with huge nonlinearity in a huge LIVE open world, promised a bunch of cupcake, meat and tin, raise the quality of adult topics, etc. ...
But in the end, it turned out completely not what everyone was expecting, this is a shooter with RPG elements, with broken stealth, absolutely not a living world, adulthood lies in a bunch of swearing words (from which schoolchildren will be delighted), they showed boobs a couple of times ... well, how Far Cry 3 from 2012 would send hi. Open world .... it's better not even to start about it, it's not a world it's a huge HUB with a huge number of "questions" and various identical activities, the world in the game is absolutely not alive.
And how not to forget about the main promise of CDPR.

There are no comments at all. Share your vision of the game before release and what happened in the end.
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemiades 17.12.20

It upset me, besides the dead world,
STORY SPOILER that that quest with Jackie's death was true and there were no forks. In fact, they just spoiled a pretty interesting quest.

P
Protocol10 17.12.20

I don’t play RPGs at all, if I play it rarely, and I don’t get through to the end. RPG is always half an hour to bazaar, half an hour to shift trash in your inventory, delve into all these mechanics and the world, to shoot or wave a sword for two minutes. I pass.

R
RogerSmith 17.12.20

lokkie
Well, not so bad at CDPR, they still seriously supported their projects, pedmaks, although they were crooked, but the games are still good, but far from revelations, CP2077 is a very overhauled game, it is good in its essence, but the release on consoles is just a real spit at the fans, a real scam, with bans on the display of versions, only the keys sent to the PC version ... demonstration of versions only on the return line and obviously with other settings. The game is great, but this is a real spit towards console players. When the game goes so terribly, it is not clear why, because the picture there is terrible for consoles, there are no simulations in the game, any crowds of people or breakthrough effects ... just really this release has become almost the worst ever.

L
Lodnar 17.12.20

Expectations are justified. "The more praise something is, the lower quality it really is." That's all I expected.

The game has a lot of bugs with textures, animation glitches, FPS drawdowns, crashes, poor optimization, frankly lousy Russian voice acting. At the beginning of the year, for such a thing, Reforge Blizzard was washed with red marks for more than one week, but Cyberpunk ... "Well, optimization, bugs will be fixed, everything will be fine. Then. Sometime."

Some people were waiting for the game as a second coming, but in the end they got "Bugs in the game - 2077. Collect them all." This is a slap in the direction of the players, but for some reason many people still justify this state of affairs ...

m
meagarry 17.12.20

Absolutely justified. I was sure that it would turn out to be a curve and a technically weak game, and so it happened.

D
Dyto 17.12.20

They were justified. I was expecting an action adventure with a good storyline and I got it.

P
Process or 17.12.20

meagarry
not only, they still have a BONUS backward plot brought up! that's so joy!

s
saa0891 17.12.20

Unfortunately, they did not materialize, the only thing that pulls the game out is the plot, the characters and the main quest (there really are very memorable moments), the world and a bunch of secondary quests at the level of jerking off from yubisoft (this despite the fact that in the same Witcher 3 there were a lot of cool and memorable secondary quests, but I gladly went through the whole game) moreover, many mechanics are not completed yet and work very poorly, the same stealth, I thought at least it would somehow help diversify the gameplay, but unfortunately it is in its infancy, there are practically no normal skills.
Or take the same Brayndance, the same awesome idea (this was in Remember My) but unfortunately this is used only in the story quest.
Artists and designers must pay tribute to the game looks really cool in terms of pictures, design, a lot of small details that are well worked out, and perfectly convey the atmosphere of cyberpunk.
For me, it was such a huge mistake to make such a large map and try to fill it with all sorts of activities in the style of Yubisoft, it would be better if the world was made several times smaller, but much more elaborate and with cool, memorable quests, more elaborated locations, and not clean up another store or push lyuly the next scumbags.
I thought that Projects will continue to grow in the game industry, i.e. Cyberpunk 2077 will be a sort of improved version of The Witcher 3, but unfortunately they stupidly failed.

v
vigtor 17.12.20

No. The Poles will answer for this, I'll put them on bread and jelly!

d
dima dynamite 17.12.20

I'm disappointed .... I was expecting a dialogue system like vampire - the masquerade and got a fallout 4. even there is more choice
Promised to go to every house, expecting level design as deus ex. Do you want to enter the police station with the help of charisma and deception, you want to get through the sewers, the explosion of the wall or through the balcony of a neighboring house, etc. here all this is not ...
expected that 1060gth recommended and on average will pull out 50fps.
waited in the likeness of skyrim, killed the npc got their bruno and weapons ... but even then you can't undress them, the

game is not bad, you liked the plot, but 8 bitch years, what for? After the Witcher 3, it looks like yubisoft.
7/10

i
insex 17.12.20

By the way, yes, I also remembered about the Vampire Masquerade, there, too, an overhype project on release turned out to be a piece of shit))

x
xXLavrikXx 18.12.20

Dyto wrote:
Excused. I was expecting an action adventure with a good storyline and I got it.
I fully support! I expected the same and was very pleased with the result