3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexDenton 17.12.20 05:27 am

Clothing and Armor (Cyberpunk 2077)

I ran into the problem that I don't wear clothes that I like, but those where the stats are more or less equal. So it turns out that as "... in semi-sneakers" - terribly enrages! :)
Maybe someone will tell you (will show in the screenshots) interesting builds on clothes + explain for the "Special set of clothes" cell - so far I've only seen sweatshirts and bandages there - can something unique be inserted into this slot?
PS The style I like about the game is like a cover character.
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Anonymous 17.12.20

The same problem, I'm waiting for a mod for some inventory editor
From a more or less suitable I managed to collect only this
Spoiler

From special sets I found Arasaki's protective suit
Spoiler

It's a pity Militekh's suit is taken away, and cannot be left

K
Kokoprime1991 17.12.20

It is a pity that they did not spy on the idea of ​​Odyssey. Walk in the one where there are more numbers, but in the inventory, change the appearance to what you like. According to the numbers, he’s still a blockhead ... in principle I don’t wear ...

A
AlexDenton 17.12.20

Mr.Anonymous
So my character is too "colorful": a yellow samurai, blue pants from Tiger Claws, bots are also backlit .. but I would like to build a build similar to the character Kay from Balderunner 2049 :)

B
Booblk 17.12.20

I think the customization of gear, cars and guns will still be delivered. As well as the customization of the YG.

A
AlexDenton 17.12.20

Booblk
I would like to :) like ordinary contracts, then this game can safely not be demolished from the hard for a couple of years)

_
_Vanoss_ 17.12.20

AlexDenton
At least the jacket from the cover can be found in the additional mission in the club "after death"

B
BEELINEUA 17.12.20

_Vanoss_
another jacket will be given by an additional quest with Johnny

A
AlexDenton 17.12.20

_Vanoss_
Here she is, the kurtet I am hunting for) is her drawing given so that you can pump it?

C
Crab4ihun 17.12.20

_Vanoss_
at what mission?
Spoilers just gave Jackie's corpse to the doctor and Arasaka took it away, and as I understand it, I missed the whole quest with his funeral, is that the one?

H
Harper83 17.12.20

Crab4hun
SpoilerNo, in that quest they give Jackie's motorcycle and two of his pistols

C
Crab4ihun 17.12.20

Harper83
and where the pancake can find a thermokatana , I can't really, I climbed all the forums, rummaged through the whole city =

H
Harper83 17.12.20

Crab4ihun
I haven’t seen it yet, I have only passed half of the second chapter

_
_Vanoss_ 17.12.20

AlexDenton
don't know yet)

_
_Vanoss_ 17.12.20

Krab4ikhun
Additional mission "In the footsteps of the past", will open after meeting the Bestia

_
_Vanoss_ 17.12.20

AlexDenton
Most likely, after completing the additional quest, it becomes possible to create, xs previously did not notice in my drawings

C
Crab4ihun 17.12.20

_Vanoss_
I seem to have gobbled up a pill after I found a doctor and I have no more quest for this =

_
_Vanoss_ 17.12.20

Krab4ikhun
Look in the magazine for an additional mission called "In the Footsteps of the Past", there you have to go with Bestia to the ship, during the mission they will give out a jacket, as well as a pistol and Porsche Johnny, if this mission is not there, then it's too early :)

a
andrewGaara 17.12.20

Spoiler

D
Dema 80 17.12.20

did not find - WHEN or how distant areas open up - I was driving along the road - I was just thrown out - there is nothing there although there is a lot of everything on the map

s
shpegun 18.12.20

_Vanoss_
and where to get such pants?