3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 17.12.20 05:29 am

Optimization issues (Cyberpunk 2077)

Past topic - https://forums.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/tech/optimizatsiya_dlya_slabyh_pk_problemy_s_optimizatsiej-996375/
43 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinni Pukh 20.02.22

well, I thought the 3080 Ti after the patch will have stable 60 frames with DLSS and 3.5K...

I
InboxM 20.02.22

Vinni-Pukh
There will be no normal optimization. The reds are not strong in this, remember how they rolled out The Witcher 2. But it's a shame when the top card doesn't pull the game to 60 frames?) Where can it be with my 1060. It's not for nothing that these mediocrity added Amd FdelityFX Super Resolution to compensate for the wretchedness of optimization and performance.

P
Palych Rokov 25.02.22

Well, what can I say, they released patch 1.5, which supposedly was supposed to improve the game and eliminate all problems, but ... nothing really changed, in terms of optimization, it’s completely unchanged, the game is wildly demanding, for playing at high resolutions without rays, older generation cards are needed, and even then you have to turn on dlss or amd fsr, although the picture is not impressive from the word at all. The project really turned out to be large-scale, the developers had a good idea for the game, they came up with an interesting plot, made it seem like a big open world, but it didn’t work out technically. The main flaw of the game is a big world inhabited by stupid non-script and it remains so, GG can stupidly walk around in the crowd with a gun in his hands and no one pays attention to him !!! An unarmed crowd does not run away from an armed man!!! Transport management is in the worst traditions of the most miserable arcade racing, and by the way, there is not much propulsion in the city, vehicles move in a given direction and do not respond to changes in traffic conditions, you can drive on red and those moving on green will stupidly fly into you without even trying to slow down. Remember how AI reacts to such things in the same GTA 4 or Watch Dogs, or even the Mafia, just heaven and earth. In some places, the city inscription easily passes through cars and poles, when the GG runs through the crowd, he does it like a ghost, there is not even a banal collision, and the inscription itself does not react to it in any way. In general, the idea was great, but the technical implementation was very let down. That's my verdict transport moves in a given direction and does not respond to changes in traffic conditions, you can drive on red and those moving on green will stupidly fly into you without even trying to slow down. Remember how AI reacts to such things in the same GTA 4 or Watch Dogs, or even the Mafia, just heaven and earth. In some places, the city inscription easily passes through cars and poles, when the GG runs through the crowd, he does it like a ghost, there is not even a banal collision, and the inscription itself does not react to it in any way. In general, the idea was great, but the technical implementation was very let down. That's my verdict transport moves in a given direction and does not respond to changes in traffic conditions, you can drive on red and those moving on green will stupidly fly into you without even trying to slow down. Remember how AI reacts to such things in the same GTA 4 or Watch Dogs, or even the Mafia, just heaven and earth. In some places, the city inscription easily passes through cars and poles, when the GG runs through the crowd, he does it like a ghost, there is not even a banal collision, and the inscription itself does not react to it in any way. In general, the idea was great, but the technical implementation was very let down. That's my verdict just heaven and earth. In some places, the city inscription easily passes through cars and poles, when the GG runs through the crowd, he does it like a ghost, there is not even a banal collision, and the inscription itself does not react to it in any way. In general, the idea was great, but the technical implementation was very let down. That's my verdict just heaven and earth. In some places, the city inscription easily passes through cars and poles, when the GG runs through the crowd, he does it like a ghost, there is not even a banal collision, and the inscription itself does not react to it in any way. In general, the idea was great, but the technical implementation was very let down. That's my verdict