3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 27.10.19 02:04 pm

Of a chain of murders (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

PPC is not good at the chain.tell me how to do them?tried delat as written but nifiga(
81 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hlelia 27.10.19

SaIIIa
About the grips:
When you are grabbed, you need to simultaneously hold RMB and Shift. Then he'll take off the seizure, and if, after a movement break capture, quickly press the LMB in the direction of another person, the chain will not be interrupted.

How to do a double murder in the chain:
Every manslaughter takes about five seconds. You need to start the series. After the first or second murder (like, my first work) DURING the murder HOLD down LMB and movement buttons. Then after you exit the animation of this murder HS goes into an animation of a double murder, for which you also press and hold LMB

Chains are interrupted:
Upon impact
When throwing sand in the eyes
During a long capture
When uvorachivaniem of agelow or papal guards
When standing in place
If too large a distance between the murder scene and the next goal

C
Cannabis472 27.10.19

max chain of murders 61

G
GarretSSS 27.10.19

Nemesis7675
Spearmen during a chain kill in the same way as other opponents. The essence of the chain is that it must be time to switch to counterattack. Ie, if, during a chain you see that you threaten the guard, quickly go to the block (PCM) and attack (LMB). During the counter switches to the next enemy and the chain will continue.
Capture really interrupts the chain. Of course, you can break out of it, but the chain will break. Although, if at the time of liberation from the grip you will attack and you will have time to counterattack, the chain will continue.
Something like this )))

A
AlayaVijnana 27.10.19

Also a hidden blade you can counter-attack spearmen/Brutus with dvuruchnikami.

G
GarretSSS 27.10.19

Nemesis7675
Use chains hidden blades and everything will be type-top.
If you notice, when you one of the guards takes the capture, a few seconds later the other starts attacking. If you're to this point has not escaped, he shot will take you down to the ground. Accordingly, the chain breaks. If you just escaped from capture, have to attack the second enemy, then the chain is again broken. But if very subtly, in that very moment and might be released from the capture at the right moment, it turns out that you'll push the first guard and, in the continuation of the same movement, kontratakuje second; the chain is not interrupted.
To practice this skill is the easiest thing in the learning mode, since the number of opponents there is more. In the actual game all these tricks are not needed, because you rarely fight more than 4 enemies. I have always great difficulty was caused by the passage of the job of mercenaries for the compilation of a chain of more than 5 (I think) kills: really couldn't find many opponents! even if we run to Rome and to gather the tail in 10-15 guards, after 3-4 kills in the chain of simple soldiery were scattered and in the end no one remains.
But in the learning mode, the maximum chain as much as 20 people out )))

H
Hlelia 27.10.19

GarretSSS
Generally, if you push and just press the LMB and head to the other characters, he'll kill him, continuing the chain. No need to wait for counterattacks. I pulled out, and when it starts the animation of the escape, click the LMB in the direction of another guard...

G
GarretSSS 27.10.19

Hlelia
I do not know you, buddy, but I have this never happened: either the opponents far away or do not have time to make a counterattack, or XS that still.

H
Hlelia 27.10.19

Ahh, cool, I learned how to do counterattacks with a sword or dagger against marauders, lancers and the Papal guards! =))) cool, all the indicators in the 1.5-2 times increased! =)

G
GarretSSS 27.10.19

Hlelia
A shot from a pistol and a throwing knife?

x
xSER0ks 27.10.19

I also like the hidden daggers were unable to fill of gold, they are easier, because they reflect all attacks.

H
Hlelia 27.10.19

GarretSSS
Nope =) the attack is interrupted by a gun or a knife, but do not have time to aim...

By the way, was in the film Colombiana - the story is painfully reminiscent of Ezio...

G
GarretSSS 27.10.19

Hlelia
The girl-killer Luc Besson?

H
Hlelia 27.10.19

GarretSSS
Yeah, from the murder of their parents and uncle... to the rest =)

x
xSER0ks 27.10.19

Will have to see this movie :)

T
TIGERblacK 27.10.19

and in my opinion comfortable cepochki to do and there's nothing complicated!!

K
Kapitan_Shepard N7 27.10.19

The best is a chain with a dagger combined with knives.Very good murder but complicated to do

C
Cesare90 27.10.19

the whole fight virtual training with gold medals, with a dagger held in the chain, so faster kills

T
TIGERblacK 27.10.19

Cesare90
even the blade can not be compared!))

M
Mr.Nobody 27.10.19

and as in the time of the chain can throw knives?

H
Hlelia 27.10.19

Mr.Nobody
Choose the dagger. During the counter-attack/finishing CLAMP and hold the LMB, directing GG to another guard. He will come to him and stab him with a dagger, would throw the knife into the second guard. As he will carry out this attack, again clamped...