3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeroX 17.12.20 05:29 am

A way to increase FPS (Cyberpunk 2077)

The method is not mine, I came across the network.

In short, in a nutshell, the game has severe problems with memory consumption.
The author of the publication from reddit, a certain ThePhoenixRoyal, shared with other gamers his research of the new item's settings files.
You need to open the file memory_pool_budgets.csv. It is located in the folder with the game installed at / cyberpunk 2077 / engine / config. It lists different memory settings for all three platforms: PC, Xbox One, and PS4. You only need to change the PoolCPU and PoolGPU lines for the PC. For the first parameter, you need to specify the amount of RAM in gigabytes that the game will use. The author recommends setting half of the player's PC RAM. In the PoolGPU line, specify the exact amount of memory of the installed video card in gigabytes.

In short, I have 8gb RAM and a GXT 1060 3gb. I indicated 5GB RAM and 3GB graphics card.
The game really started to go much smoother and the friezes were gone. I could even set many settings from low to high to 0_o

3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alpharius20 17.12.20

Yes, a good thing, but the tweaker is no worse for old configurations

N
NoneOne2010 17.12.20

All this bullshit doesn't work, I read it on Steam

A
AnPei 17.12.20

Has no effect, the game starts even if the memory_pool_budgets.csv file is deleted. , most likely not all the information is only a part of the tip, they will understand it. Drivers to drown the previous generations of video cards, everyone got tired of going the other way - to drown game files.