3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artyom Maslov 17.12.20 05:32 am

Novels with characters (Cyberpunk 2077)

I had a question about the relationship with the characters at the beginning of the game, you can select the female gender and attach a male genital organ to it. And here the question is, can I stir up Judy too if my main character has a penis?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sagivari Isit0 17.12.20

Artyom Maslov
found information on the internet that the main thing is the choice of sex and not the choice of organ

K
Kokoprime1991 17.12.20

Artyom Maslov
For mutok with Judy, EXCLUSIVELY F character with F voice (yeaaaaAAAaaaaaaaa O_Oa aaaaaaa) the voice seems to decide the same, but whether there is a hose or not, it doesn't really matter. In fact, the relationship - the cat cried and all of them (to put it mildly) are idiotic and do not remember. Roughly speaking - fucking at the level of that filmed slut. I thought it would develop a relationship (well, at least over time), but in the end it's nonsense. I slept with Baba Korpov and everyone stupidly ran away, there are no further mentions of 5 seconds VI of joy O_o, and I just sat with a lame face and the words - FOR THIS I chose M character and also started for the corpus ??? ...
As a result, the most constant the relationship with the GG is with Johnny because he hammers him into the skull the whole game, and whoever we did not choose here M or F - we will always be PASSIV ^ _ ^
In short, we (as players) - the developers fucked up, and the character himself - Johnny has, that's the same case 8

A
Artyom Maslov 17.12.20

Kokoprime1991
Yeah. There are no words when the first time I went through a purely plot, I did not delve into anything else, so thanks for the info.

p
pashalet 17.12.20

Kokoprime1991
This is especially funny considering that Knight City is the cheeky cyber metropolis of the future, Sodom and Gomorrah style. Here, according to the lore, there must be a powerful emphasis on sekas, Wirth, orgies, all kinds of perversion, and so on. And when the crafty Reds showed us posters with trances and dildos, videos where they create a girl with mpx as a Persian - it was a direct hint that the game would have relevant content, it would be VARIOUS and there would be a LOT of it. Otherwise, why emphasize so much that the player needs to choose genitals, their appearance and even size right at the start?
As a result, pshik ... that is, in this case, pshik.
The game absolutely does not care what you chose there and who you wager. Meager intimate cutscenes, which the cat cried, in any case will be the same and neutral. When it is not at all clear: who, whom, where and what))))